Menu

J
Author of the complaint
12:24 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Jena Cragg
Dec 6, 2021, 6:36 AM CST
Hello,
I bought a Nintendo switch on November 19th, after a week I called the LSO delivery service, they had no information on where the package has gone too and after 3 calls to them, they have not bothered to call me back as they said they would.

I called your customer service 3 times at this point, 1st time they initiated a return on the original as it was lost in the mail. after that she said she would overnight the device to me. It is still sitting there at this point and it has not gone out.

however, the email I got confirming that the new one was awaiting shipping information I saw that I am being charged 600 plus dollars. I already paid for the first one.

At this point I am over the GameStop stuff, I called Friday and asked if I could cancel the order as I do not think I am going to get this.

They told me I would have to wait because they could not cancel it, so I am going to be charged yet again for something I do not have.

They also told me the initial payment was supposed to be back in my account Friday. I do not want to be charged more money. the email I got said I would be paying another 600 plus dollars; on top of the amount I have already paid.

Can we please get this fixed, cancel my order and return the original amount as I do not have the product and I have no confidence that I will be getting it. I don't know how they can not cancel before I am charged for it. it makes absolutely no sense.

It is now December 7th and still have no movement on the refund of the firts that got lost, then the second that is still sitting somewhere supposedly and on its way, which it is not.

I sent the above to game stop their reply was less than helpful reply below

Jennifer (GameStop)
Dec 6, 2021, 11:12 AM CST
Good Afternoon Jena,

I completely apologize about this happening. I do see the replacement. I am working on this right now to get this fixed so we can send out that animal crossing Nintendo.
I hope you have a great rest of your day. If you need anything else at all, we're more than happy to help.
Jennifer

My reply to "Jennifer"

I just want to cancel it, I don't want the console anymore, I don't want to be charged twice.
Please cancel this order and refund the 325 from before I dont trust it getting here.
I have asked several times to cancel. I will return it if it is sent to me.
Please cancel this and refund the original. I dont want it anymore. I dont want to be charged again either

No reply to this as yet. and still no change in the shipment that I want to cancel but they tell me they cant cancel cause a label has been printed, which is just stupid.

I asked for the whole thing to be canceled and to get refunded I am one frustrated customer.

Update by Jena C
Dec 07, 2021 8:42 am

Order number [protected], Tracking for the original device that got lost ZY06L2F7

More GameStop complaints & reviews