[Resolved] Galahotels.comfake booking website

T Review updated:

I booked a hotel room using galahotels.com and soon enough received booking confirmation. Same moment my credit card was charged for this booking, everything looked as it was supposed to at the beginning but when I arrive to the hotel they told me that there is no booking under my name. Soon we discovered that this booking company is just another scam on the internet. Avoid them at all costs.

Hi Alberic,

Please contact us for your issue there are too many easy ways for doing this ;

1. Customer Service Tab = Gives you the chance to create a case for your issue, then our CRM system will forward your issue to the dedicated team member. %100 you will get a certain reply.
    2. You Can Call Us .. Here are the numbers that you can reach us on the business hours ;

Turkey : +90 212 706 09 99

Head Office: Gulbahar Mh. Harmanyolu Ust Sk. Meric Plaza No:10/5Mecidiyekoy Istanbul – TR 34394
    Business Hours: Monday – Sunday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm – CET+2 (Central European Time)

3. Live Chat : You will see the live chat icon on the left buttom, easy to use and our sales & customer team is available for your questions .

4. Send and e-mail ! If all above not working for you, just send an e-mail to [email protected]

Also you can follow us from any social media platform and contact with us easily.

GalaHotels.com

Turkey(fax) : +90 212 356 24 84

Hi All,

Please note that GalaHotels.com is a legitimate website which has been operating more than 10 years.

Turkey : +90 212 706 09 99

We would be very happy to assist you in any questions from you. Hope above contact details are all clear and you can get in contact with us so that we can solve any problems.

Best Regards
    GalaHotels.com

• Resolution Statement

• Ga
    Galahotels.com Nov 12, 2013

Dear writer,
    You are kindly invited to contact us Galahotels.com at [email protected] in order for this issue to be checked and solved. We will be waiting for your email.
    Best regards,
    Galahotels.com
    Customer Care Department

• Go
    gopall Jul 28, 2017

@Galahotels.com I used http://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=1158815 loved this website because it allows you to book without the commitment of paying (but they do capture your credit card details as a guarantee for no show) and sometimes they even throw in free cancellation if you cancel about a week before. And its always about $1 to $10 cheaper than other sites.

lameloise Dec 25, 2017

@gopall You guys never responded to email and cases that customers sent. Hopeless company. A complete scam.

• Bc
    bchope Dec 28, 2013

belgium december 28 th

I just have the same experience as you, writer, reserved on 21st november an hôtel via galhotels website, 5 days later I have cancelled this reservation and galahotels sent me a mail confirming this cancellation .They charged my creditcard too.Despite of several of my mail, ofs the accountant of my society, of my layer in law, they never refund, even they sent to my accountant to confirm theys xill refund money.It's a very big problem for me because first I need this money and then It's money of my company whose conts have to be closed on 31th december. Galahotel publishes response on this site as if they will pay but in reality they do nothing.
    Today I filed a complaint with police in Belgium, they will contact police in Turkey because tjis company is located in those country, Dear writer have you recived news of your money?

• Ji
    jifly Feb 12, 2014

I am in the middle of exactly this problem myself. I booked in January for a hotel in Geneva, but had to cancel the booking which I did within the stipulated time. I was sent an e-mail to confirm the cancellation, and the email said the payment which had been deducted from my credit card would be refunded within 21 days - it has not been refunded. I have been in touch with my credit card people and they advised me to lodge a complaint, also to forward them all the email correspondenc. I contacted galahotels.com and lodged a complaint yesterday. They wrote back very quickly to say they had passed my complaint to the Accounts office - they then marked my complaint as resolved. I've written back to them to say the funds have not been refunded to my account and have reopened another complaint. I will carry on doing this and following the advice of the writer above I will file a complaint with the police here in the UK.

• Iz
    Izzycord Mar 15, 2014

Gala hotels took our money for a hotel in Edinburgh that had changed hands so nothing to do with them. They have admitted their mistake but we have been waiting and calling since January for the refund. Is this Fraud?

Allan64 May 28, 2014

Same here booked in October for 3 rooms in May, they sent voucher and took money, I contacted the hotel directly the day before I was to arrive to find out booking had been cancelled, no email no refund nothing, 7 months they have money, I got an email from them saying they are refunding money and they are sorry, does not help when I had to pay again and it was £200 more, awIting refund I hope

• Is
    isakov Jun 15, 2014

I have the same tragedy with galahotels i made a reservation at 10 the of may and canceled it after two days and from than i
    made many phone calls and mails u recived appologize but until now the refund is not in my bank acount and we talk about 1700 euro ' its a scandale i bag you just be very far from them i hope to get the refund some day ' waitng for help of mastercard intrnational ' and the next step will be a complaint at the intrpol about that robbery my booking id is 7724560 pls help

Jaz Takhar Jun 28, 2014

I have had the same problem.. No booking at hotel in Venice and the money has been taken. I have had to pay another £800 euros because they first made the booking then it was cancelled

• Bl
    Black Angel Jun 29, 2014

Me too. I booked a hotel via gala hotels.com. Too. And soon enough received booking conformation. At the same time, my credit card was charged by this booking. But when I arrival in the hotel I have been told there is no reservation under my name. I was send an email to gala hotels.com for find out and been told they lost the availability to have the room and a mount of USD 3414 would be refund within 21 days. Awaiting for my money back!!!

• Sh
    Sharon Jacobs Jul 31, 2014

Oh my word thank goodness for sites like this... I am in South Africa and when I book it is going to be the SA rand ZA which is very weak against the GBP (it is 18.08 x the rand) Hence our holiday amount becomes costly and I cannot afford to be taken for a ride by a booking company.
    Please can I have names of reputable booking sites, if any.

Many thanks
    Sharon

• Cy
    Cynthi Aug 08, 2014

Dear All, I have exactly the same problem as you guys!! We booked our holidays in Cuba and as soon as m boyfriend and I did the booking our credit card was charged. We thought everything was okay but when we arrived to the hotel they told us there was no reservation under our name. So we had to pay again!!! that day we called to all the customer service numbers that appear in the gala hotel website : italy, uk, spain, etc ... all of them and no one ever picked up or said the line was busy ... hence we realize it was a big scam!
    NEVER BOOK FROM GALA HOTELS I am warning all my family and friends world wide.

Alberic Aug 28, 2014

I have just the same problem within galahotel. There is a scam web site. Dont may any transaction with them.

• Kh
    Khan michael Oct 09, 2014

Galahotels .com are fraudsters. Took our money, no hotel to stay .

• Bo
    Bono1255 Oct 26, 2014

We had booked a hotel for 3 nights in Milano. Strange it was, but we booked via Gala Hotels. After a few days we got a mail from them that the associated with Vanillatours. On our checkpage of Visa we saw the name Vanillatours. We found this strange, but ok. Few days before we departed to Milano i contacted the hotel Best Western Hotel City where we booked. At the telephone the hotel sais us that we had no room there. Our booking was cancelled by another organisation: Expedia. Expedia told us that they didnt do that but the cancel came from Gala hotels. Than Gala hotels confirmed us with a new booking number etc for a new room there. But making a telephone call BWHC told us we dont have a room over there. After again emails and telephone calls, we could not reached Gala hotels anymore. So we decided to search for a hotel by ourself and we contacted our Visa to block that payement. I hope everybody is reading this because i truly believe there are criminals in Gala hotels.

• Mi
    Milos B Oct 27, 2014

I cancelled my reservation # 7945035 at September 26. Galahotels charged my credit card for amount of 1313.92 USD for reservation. I have been informed by Ksenia Mandziuk truough email (cc Yavuz Egilli: Okan Akkus) that I will be refunded in 7/10 days and case closed. I opened few cases, they were closed but without progress. Today is 27. October. Please tell me what's going on?

• Ka
    karlmunson Oct 28, 2014

Booked a room witb galahotels for the imperial blackpool.
    When i turned up i was told there was no booking and also the dont use gala as a booking agent.
    So i ended up £80 out of pocket and missed an important meeting looking for a last minute hotel at busy half term
    one big scam!!

Joani62 Jan 08, 2015

Booked a hotel in Amsterdam for New Years with Gala Hotels, on arrival we were told there was no booking and the hotel had never heard of Gala. I rang Gala hotels and was transferred to several different people, one of them told me they had sent email on 30th Dec 2014 to say our booking was cancelled, I checked my email and junk mail but nothing there, I asked had they alternative accommodation to be told they had nothing and could do nothing for me... Trying to get a ccommodation on new years eve was a nightmare! After 2 hours we got a hotel and had to pay out 650 euro. When we got back to Ireland I rang Gala hotels and dealt with a lovely girl who said she'd sort it out, she emailed me and told me a refund was being sent but the only compensation would be 8% off my next 5 bookings with Gala. I will never use them again and would strongly recommend people to avoid this site!!!

• Ro
    Roman Kotnik Mar 26, 2015

I would like to inform anyone reading this: Never book over GALA HOTELS ON THE INTERNET.
    My story: - I have booked Hotel in Brussels (Cascade Louise) and it seemed anything was OK: I’ve got booking confirmation, voucher from the hotel, invoice and when I confirmed the booking the money was immediately withdrawn from bank account.
    - In the mean time the information from the Bank if there is everything OK, because money was withdrawn from some Turkisch company
    - One day after the bed surprise….Info from Gala Hotels that there is “ unfortunately” no place in the hotel and that they propose another hotel (lower class hotel) and there will be no additional payment needed??!!
    - I refused and asked them to return the money.
    - They confirmed that they will return the money in three days and now I am waiting what will happened.
    However I am afraid I will have to sue them since info from personal on reception was that they do not know the GALA HOTELS company and that is probably a criminal.
    So my message is: NEVER GALA HOTELS

• Ed
    Ed van der Steeg Apr 29, 2015

Honestly I have some other expierences. In the past I have booked Nai Lert Park in Bangkok severeal times with Gala Hotels. Every time everythins was o.k.
    Last year I booked a hotel in Hamburg. (Grand Elysee). Due to circumstances, I could not travel, so I cancelled the booking two weeks before check in date.
    Within two weeks I go my money back. So, the service was perfect.

Ed van der Steeg

• Ro
    RodolfoA Jun 13, 2015

I had the same problem.
    I booked a room in Dublin two weeks ago. I paid with my debit card. They charged me and sent me the confirmation.
    Two days later they asked me to send a photo of my credit card (??) and my passport. It's illegal in my country.
    I called to the hotel and there is no reservation. Also nobody answer to the phone numbers.
    This company is fraudulent. Be careful.
    My booking number is 8462842.

Ditakev Jul 09, 2015

I totally agree with you, Gala Hotels are a scam, I booked a hotel in London( in the area that I always stay when there) in April to travel in July, payed in full as it was nonrefundable, arrived to the hotel only to be told the reservation has been cancelled by Gala Hotels, a rude and inept rep tried to relocate me somewhere in London but couldn`t or wouldn`t say where as if I was to be grateful he found something, I wanted to know where is he sending me, he got angry, hung up and issued a refund??? I was left stranded in London on a busy Friday afternoon. And to add insult to misery, the response to my complaint was completely unsatisfactory, they tell me it happens??? and gave me a reward voucher for the net booking with them, as if I would ever book with them again!!! And I am yet to receive my refund. Please avoid as plague. They are not located in Europe thus not having to abide by the civilized code of conduct!!!

Lamiaa Ahmed Jul 14, 2015

I made a reservation through Galahotels in a hotel in Geneva with Booking ID : 8413065 and my credit card was immediately charged then I cancelled my booking on 30-May-2015 and they sent me a cancellation confirmation email saying that the refund process will take up to 21 days and till today I did not get any refund. I wish I have seen this website before I booked with them.

Lamiaa Ahmed Aug 05, 2015

This is me again Lamiaa Ahmed I did not know how to edit my previous comment so I am commenting on it. Acutally, after contacting Gala hotels regarding the above issue, they apologized saying that a mistake happened with the bank the first time when they tried to refund me and that they will refund me and actually they did refund me few days later. So I just wanted to mention that they returned my money back.

Antoine71 Aug 19, 2015

I had a problem with Galahotels too. In July I booked a double room in Bologna and paid for it in advance with a debit card. That was charged by them, but on arriving at the hotel the receptionist told us that the room was cancelled just one day earlier. I did not do that, the hotel did not, so Galahotels must have done so. We tried to call them and chat with them but they could not give a satisfying answer. Weeks later they say "security reasons", but cannot explain what they meant with that. To my request to give any compensation for the extra money I had to pay for an other hotel, they have still not responded yet.
    Galahotels.com are thieves anyway, so please take my advice and never book with these thieves!

• Vi
    visaya Nov 20, 2015

Indeed, it very much looks like this company frauds. I made a wrong booking, RIght after receiving confirmation I discovered it was the wrong month and tried to call service phones. No connection! Lice Chat does not work either. I send three e-mail with compaints and got answer the next day, that I should cancel and the will charge a penalty. Since I reported the wrong booking within minutes after confirmation and not receiving anyone by phone I was alarmed. In their e-mail answer they wrote that they will try to negotiate with the hotel. I called the hotel by myself. The did not receive any booking from Galahotels and also did not know this company. Actually, the booked hotel is part of Melia, which is not a small chain. Hope I will get my deposit back. It was the full amount of an entire stay in Varadero for 9 days. Wonder how they received the many positive comments in trust pilot. Would say this is a case for investigation.

Lazyzinc Dec 17, 2015

This is outrageous, never did I met such company as Galahotels, horrible. I made a reservation on November 4th, cancelled the same date b/c we decided not to go. Anyway, till today and 29 working days passed I still did not receive €525 back. They always tell me that it’s the ˝bank is still processing the refund˝, who are they kidding, I am a bank employee and know that that’s not how is done. Very, very unprofessional. I am now planning to take further actions, this is just one of it, bad recommendation/advertisement.

• Ve
    VeronikaVK Jan 11, 2016

Hi! I have the same problem. Galahotels dont refund my money back. I ask you, do you somebody bring a lawsuit??

• Hj
    HJV Feb 03, 2016

This is definitely a fraud company!

I booked two hotel rooms in Cuba Sept 17th 2015 for one week around New Year. Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip and the hotel booking at Oct 25th. I received a reply that my money would be refunded within 21 working days.
    Dec 4th I sent a reminder and received a reply that the refund would be processed within 3 working days. Nothing happened and two more reminders have not been replied to.
    I contacted Customer Service and received a case number and a representative should contact me as soon as possible - again, nothing happened.
    I called them and came through after 10 minutes of waiting. They asked for my booking ID (12199346) and hung up after I told them.
    Funny enough, my booking is still visible on My Account and registered as cancelled but without any refund registered.

Sash381 Feb 05, 2016

I have traveled few times with Galahotels and have never experienced any problems. I have only nice words about it. Sash, Serbia

• Pi
    piob90 Feb 07, 2016

They took my money and cancelled my reservation after 2 days because they did not have a room for me...
    Refund was issued but I am still missing 22cad$.
    Customer service does not exist, tried to contact them multiple times.
    Do not get tempted by low prices. Company is not a scam, but if something goes wrong you will not be even able to contact them.

• Ji
    Jindalee Feb 28, 2016

You have cancelled your reservation at "SWISSOTEL DRESDEN AM SCHLOSS". A refund of the full amount will be done within 21 working days. For quality purposes, we would like to learn the reason of your cancellation. In case you are still planning to travel, we can arrange a new reservation for another hotel or for a different period with a special rate. We can partly/fully use the payment you've already made for the new booking. Kindly inform us if you are interested in our offer so we can take further action. Refund missing 940.00 Euro. I wait for the Money. Jindalee ...

Dizzydi57 Apr 03, 2016

I booked a night in a London Hotel via Gala, they took my money and when I got to the Hotel, there was no booking. Had to pay twice.

Getting no response from Gala at all.

Dizzydi57 Apr 03, 2016

I paid direct to Gala Hotels.com. When I arrived at the hotel there was no booking. I therefore had to pay again to the hotel. I cannot get any response from Gala Hotels. Don't know what to do now.

• Mo
    Mona Abdelwahab Jun 08, 2016

Forget that they pre-charged me the full amount before the booking was even confirmed and that the hotel that I had requested was sold out a week before my arrival date, IT'S BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T SEEN A PENNY FROM MY REFUND! I called and called and emailed and complained but all I get is one answer "you receive your money in 3 working days" well it's been 60 working days without refund.
    Don't use this site. If they charge you before you actually arrive at the hotel then u know they're up to no good.
    GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!

• Ju
    julio alzuri Jun 26, 2016

I went to cuba on may 30, made reservation with gala hotels to go to varadero cuba on june 8, i arrived with my families to tue brisas del caribe resort on june 8 and when we arrived, there were not reservation, we had to stay one night hoping the reservation will arrive next day and pay 620 dollars more, beside the $1, 752 dollards that i paid before, for my reservation for 4 rooms for 10 adults, my name is julio alzuri and my reservation was in may 26 2016, i will like to have my money back includin the one night we have to stay at tha hotel or i will talk to my lawer about it, thanks

Alba Castillo Jul 29, 2016

Booking ID 13052208 - NH Arguelles Vallehermoso, 65 28015

I booked a reservation for the aformentioned Hotel on the 11th July for 3 nights 29th July to 1st August. The Hotel have no record of the booking. We are since 12am in effect out on the street with no hotel and effectively homeless!!! the hotel tried to help us and . they advised that an reservation had been made for an apartamentos arguelles - they have not being paid either. In summary ' our booking confirmation for which you have taking my money is for NH Arguelles Vallehermost 65 28015, the address, the pictures and photos on your website are for this hotel. We have been trying to contact Gala Hotels and Expedia since 12 am this morning it is now 5pm with Gala Hotels simply not ansdwering the phone. We are simply asking for what we paid for as avertised and you have ruined our holiday. Please response as a matter of urgencia

• De
    deroo Oct 13, 2016

In my case, I would not class it as fraud, however... cut and paste from another review site:

I have also had a less than favourable experience with Galahotels.

I booked a room through them, and made a mistake with the location as I thought the gig I was attending was near to the hotel, when in fact the venue was nearly an hour away. So, my fault 100%. The booking was non refundable and non cancellable.

My friend who was going to the same gig, booked a room with the same hotel for the same night as me but went via Hotels.com and not Galahotels - his booking was also non refundable and non cancellable.

Guess what... Hotels.com could see it was a genuine mistake and as he'd given a couple weeks notice he was given a full refund on his booking.

Me? Well... when you finally get through to someone at Galahotels, you get a bit of a run around. I was actually even told that they would probably be able to refund me but that I had to raise a case online via their website. 3 days later I finally got a reply stating their terms that it was a non refundable booking and that they couldn't refund the booking because the hotel would not allow it. Rubbish. My friend had his booking cancelled and refunded. I even spoke with the hotel direct and they said they'd cancel it and refund it had I paid direct with the them or with hotels.com. Gala just do not want to know.

Try calling them now and every option I select on their auto phone service gets me through to a line stating that 'this line has not been activated with voicemail' - then it cuts me off. Thanks.

Stay away from Galahotels. They're headquartered in Turkey and Cyprus and are happy to take your money but don't expect to get much else afterwards. Don't get me wrong, I know this was my error and I knew it was a non refundable booking, but this is where customer service can really make a difference and bend the rules every now and then.

Based on this experience, I won't use Galahotels EVER again and will make sure anyone looking for a review in the future knows that if they do choose Gala then they should proceed with caution.

• Br
    Brooke Marsden Oct 15, 2016

One of the worst experiences I've ever had with a company. I booked 2 rooms through GalaHotels.com (first mistake as I should gone straight to the hotel website but thought I might get a better deal). We had a really bad flood in our house and needed emergency accommodation for 1-2 nights while the insurance response team came in to dry things out. Upon confirmation of the booked hotel rooms I realised that it had been booked for the following night and we needed the rooms straight away. I thought "not a problem. I will just phone them and have them change the date". I phoned the customer service number for the UK that is published on their website and every option it gives you ultimately ends with the recording "This extension does not have voicemail enabled" and then it disconnects your call. This happened more than 5 times. By this time I was getting a bit anxious so I decided to phone the hotel directly to see if they could help to change the dates. The hotel had no record of a reservation in my name. She advised me to give it another hour just in case it hadn't quite been put into the hotel computer system. I did this but there was still no reservation in my name. So I then went on to the customer service area of their website because if there was no reservation made then I wanted my money refunded. I let them know that the hotel that was supposed to have been booked for me had no reservation in my name so I wanted them to just cancel everything and refund my money. I got a response a couple of hours later (funny they respond to a demand for money through email but no live person is available for customer service). They said that I had booked the rooms under a nonrefundable basis so they cannot cancel my booking. Fair enough, but they didn't address the real issue which was that my booking done through GalaHotels.com for almost £200 didn't exist. I've had to pay again, this time straight to the hotel, to get an emergency accommodation for my family so we would have a safe dry place to sleep. I tried replying to the email that they had sent me with no response from them. I then tried to send another message through their customer service section on their site and this time it wouldn't even take my message because it said that I already had a message from my email address in their system. So they don't allow more than one complaint/customer service request per person?????? I've also noticed that GalaHotels is happy to reply to positive reviews on TRUSTPILOT but completely ignore the negative. I have been advised by my credit card company to open a payment dispute as I have received no services despite payment. Please don't use this site. My title says it all. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

• Br
    Brad Baker Oct 17, 2016

I booked a room in Havana, Cuba for 2 nights on the galahotels.com website and received an electronic confirmation and electronic voucher for the O'Ferrill Hotel. To accomplish this booking I had walked about a mile to find a hotel in Havana that had a business center because internet connection is very difficult to find and runs very slow in Havana. Upon arriving at the hotel I was informed that galahotels had not booked the rooms for which I had received confirmation and the electronic voucher. I was able to use the hotel Wi-Fi (for a fee of course) to retrieve an email from galahotels that was sent 20 minutes after the booking voucher. The email stated due to large amount of the transaction ($444 USD!!) and the fact that I was a first time user of their services that I would need to download and print a form for my personal information, personal identification and credit card information. The hotel clerk informed me that was impossible. This very nice hotel did not have a printer, copy machine, and most assuredly did not have a scanner. I took a cab (for a fee of course) to the 5* Parque Central to use their business center (for a fee of course) to access email and to print the newly required form (for a fee of course). When I inquired about a copy machine I was informed that the closet copy machine was around the block in a separate building. When I inquired about a scanner to resend the information to galahotels.com, the attendant just laughed and said that would be impossible.
    I sent an email to Customer Support but they had closed for the day (really, no 24 hour support your customers???). I received an email from galahotels.com the next day informing me that because I did not reply to the request that my reservation (the one I received a voucher for) had been cancelled. I took a very long cab ride (for a fee of course) to the Melia Havana to use their business center and called galahotels.com via telephone ($4.50/ minute) to be told that my reservation had indeed been cancelled and could not be reinstated nor could it be rebooked. I explained that my credit cards were not functional in Cuba and asked to please rebook using the original information that existed in the account that I set up on their website. Again I was told "impossible". I spent the entire next day (9 hours) jumping through the hoops required to have money transferred to me in Cuba. It was almost as bad as dealing with galahotels.com.
    Save yourself the aggravation of dealing with this company, they are worthless. The customer support is virtually non-existent. Their ability to problem-solve hovers near zero. After receiving a voucher for a hotel booking, my wife and I were practically put on the street. Needless to say, I will never, ever, ever, use the company again. I would also suggest that anyone reading this review use any other website/company besides galahotels.com. Galahotels.com is horrible.

• Fr
    fraserkev Oct 25, 2016

On Friday October 14th I booked a junior suite based on single occupancy for a week stay from November 12 to November 19th, 2016. I paid in full for the room with my credit card and received a voucher including confirmation details and booking number. From the voucher it appeared to Restel was the supplier securing the room. On Monday October 17th, 2016 I received an email from Gala Hotels advising I no longer held a reservation due to “lost availability at the hotel you requested”. I was offered the Iberostar Pariso Lindo as an alternative. I declined the offer as the Pariso Lindo was not part of the Grand Collection nor was it adults only. In email with Valeria Erdal at Gala Hotels I received no explanation how my paid in full confirmed reservation was lost. In all my years of travelling and booking various hotels throughout Mexico and worldwide I have never experienced a situation like this where the booking agent was as completely unhelpful and unapologetic as Gala Hotels. It’s unfortunate that a company like Gala Hotels is associated with a brand like Iberostar that excels at customer service,

• My
    Mykele Oct 26, 2016

I booked a room in Rome with Gala Hotels, Best Western Airport Hotel in Fiumicino, they took immediately the money from my credit card, but after a few days a problem occured and they cancelled the reservation and told me they would send my money back. I had read some bad revews on this agency so I was worrying I had lost my money but after a short time they sent the refund. So far, according to my experience it is a serious agency . Michele Lupo, Italy
    Ho prenotato un albergo a Roma con Gaa Hotels, Best Western Airport Hotel a Fiumicino, hanno preso immediatamente i soldi dalla carta di credito ma dopo qualche giorno è successo qualche inconveniente per cui mi hanno cancellato la prenotazione e mi hanno detto che mi avrebbero rimborsato. Avevo letto qualche recensione negativa su quest'agenzia per cui ero preoccupato di aver perso il denaro ma presto mi è arrivato il rimborso. Stando alla mia esperienza si tratta di una agenzia seria. Michele Lupo, Italia.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices