FTD.comftd.com refused to deliver flowers!

A

Father died a little over one month ago. I am my mother's only child and her only support system. She is living alone about 2000 miles away. Try as i might, i was not able to travel to her home to spend mother's day with her. Thus, this mother's day my mom would not only be grieving the loss of her husband but be spending the day alone.

I decided to try to cheer her up a bit and send her a bouquet of flowers. I ordered the flowers on the Tuesday before mother's day and requested that the flowers be delivered on Friday. I did this so if there were any problems with the delivery that there would be an additional day available to correct the problem and get the flowers delivered.

The flowers were not delivered on Friday as scheduled. I received no notice from ftd that they did not fulfill the order as promised. I find out on Saturday that no flowers have been delivered to my mother. I call ftd.com and stay on hold for 35 minutes. While on hold i listen to a message over and over again telling me that it is not too late to get flowers delivered for mother's day, they can deliver on Sunday, etc, etc, etc. When i finally get someone to answer the phone the ftd person tells me that my mother’s flowers are "scheduled to be delivered". And that's all she says. I inform her that it is already getting fairly late where my mother lives and “dale” (the “customer service” person with ftd) says that she knows this and that my mother’s flowers will get to her “sometime next week”.

I explain to dale that this is not acceptable and that ftd needs to make this right and get flowers to my mother for mother’s day. Dale refuses. I inform dale that this issue needs to be resolved, i explained to dale the circumstances regarding my father’s death, etc and dale states “don’t get no attitude with me”. I had not had any attitude, had not raised my voice, i had simply stated that i required that this issue be resolved.

I asked to speak with dale’s supervisor. She argued with me for over five minutes and then finally put me on hold for another 10 minutes. Then tiffany the supervisor picked up and said that there was nothing that ftd.com “is willing to do” to resolve this situation. Tiffany said that “all florists nationwide are working tomorrow” and that she will try to get someone to deliver. I explain to tiffany that my mother lives in the bible belt. Florists there do not work on Sundays no matter what day it is.
Tiffany informed me that i did not know what i was talking about and continued to tell me that this was not ftd’s fault, it was the fault of the people who were supposed to “mail” the flowers. I informed tiffany that i did not order flowers that would be several days old after being “mailed”, i ordered “fresh” flowers for my mother. Tiffany then stated that she would refund my money and that i could just “figure out something” myself as to how to get my mother some flowers for mother’s day. I asked to speak with tiffany’s supervisor and she said no.

At this point i was so upset i had to let my husband continue with the conversation because i was in tears. My husband then began to speak with tiffany who told him that she could find a florist to get flowers delivered to my mother. She makes an attempt and then comes back and tells him that no florists are open for deliveries in my mother’s area. This is the same thing i had already said to her but she never bothered to apologize for arguing with me about this. Tiffany then states that she is authorized to do nothing but refund our money. My husband asks to speak with tiffany’s supervisor.

First tiffany states that she is the only supervisor in the building. Then she states that no supervisor can do anything more than she can. Then tiffany says she doesn’t have a supervisor. Suddenly she puts my husband on hold and miraculously her supervisor, a person named vicki morgan, is on the phone.

Sorry Sis... May 04, 2018

I ordered flowers online from eflowers.com FTD Flower and Gift Delivery on April 28 and they were never delivered. I then reordered on May 1st. Still no delivery and my credit card has been charged twice for each of these online orders. I have requested having these charges reversed. My credit card was charged $72.98 on April 28 and also on May1st to Flowers LLC Cambridge, MA. Many attempts to resolve this issue of non-delivery with the several "800" call center numbers and multiple emails to customer service have been made by myself without any resolution. Also, several of my calls were outsourced to answering services with promises that I would be contacted within the day to resolve the issue.

And sadly my sister never received her get well bouquet.
    Yvonne Angel

• Im
    Imaled Jul 29, 2016

Birthday flowers were never delivered, even though it was ordered the day before, and the flowers ordered were being promoted as same day delivery. FTD would not provide the name or contact information for the local affiliated florist they had chosen to use, which was primarily requested in order to more closely monitor the situation, and later requested so that a review could be written about their lack of service.

This is what I found when researching FTD: "FTD, formed in 1910, offered the first flowers-by-wire service. It is owned by holding company FTD Group (formerly Mercury Man Holdings), which was acquired in 2008 by Internet service provider United Online." [http://www.hoovers.com/company/FTD_Inc/crstri-1.html]

I guess that would explain it, just another huge faceless internet corporation that is not concerned with providing a reputable personalized service. Why should they? United Online bought name recognition going back to 1910 for $800, 000, 000. [http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/bizarre-merger-of-the-day-united-online-buys-ftd-group/8664]. They also own Classmates.com, MyPoints, NetZero, and Juno, can simply rest on the laurels that someone else built, and capitalize on their internet marketing savvy and the volume they receive from the uninformed internet masses.

• Et
    etoyi49 Jul 29, 2016

Around May 4, 2011 I placed an order online to have flowers delivered to my mother who lives out of state for Mother's Day. The date of arrival was scheduled for May 6, 2011(the day before the holiday) and included a deluxe (extra $) blooming basket full of various plants with balloons (extra $) with a special note attached. On the 6th I contacted my mother to see if her flowers arrived after she did not call to say anything and I had to spoil the surprise by asking her...she told me no flowers came. I said well call me tomorrow...hopefully they will be there. At this point I was a little disappointed because the service charge was $14.99. On Mother's Day she called to thank me once they arrived a day late, but stated she did not know anything about the type of flower she received. My mother said she did not receive any balloons ($10 extra) and the flower was wrong. My mother received some type of exotic type of flower she had never seen. Since their guarantee on the website states, "we guarantee your satisfaction with every order sent through FTD, " I did not expect an issue. As of today 6-8-11 I have called 6 times through the 1-800 number. They have claimed a floor manager would call me...no call has come yet!!! I tried to be patient because the holiday is busy and it may have taken some time to contact me. The delivery was WRONG. The Item was WRONG. The service was WRONG. My order totaled close to $90.00. I only went with site because of the BBB logo posted on the FTD flowers page. The only good thing is that my mother did get the special note attached.

• Qu
    Quobbel Jul 29, 2016

I ordered a bouquet online from FTD.com on May 2, 2011 for delivery on May 6, 2011. Delivery was not made. On May 7, 2011, I sent a request via the website for delivery status. No response. On May 9, 2011, I sent an email to the customer service address on the website. No response. Tonight I called the customer service number listed on the website. After a 10-minute wait on hold, I was told by "Tiffany" that the local florist had not acknowledged the order. When I asked her what we can do about it, she said another florist would deliver the bouquet tomorrow and offered a 30% discount on my order. I agreed. I will never order from FTD.com again. Lack of follow through when first florist did not acknowledge order; lack of response to emails; long wait on hold = very poor customer service. I will never order from FTD.com again, and I will make sure my friends and family are aware of my experience with this company.

• Ju
    Judi Seri Jul 29, 2016

Charged $15.99 regular delivery and an additional $7.99 for same day. The bouquet of one dozen roses was to be a surprise! The delivery person CALLED the recipient to get directions! I was livid! The website 'GUARANTEES SATIFACTION' and their definition of 'satisfaction' is to apologize and issue a $10.00 FUTURE purchase certificate. Totally useless, false advertising, and fraudulent. I had originally ordered TWO dozen roses from their sister site/Pro Flowers, but they refused to deliver same day unless I ordered their PREMIUM LONG STEM roses at $120.00!! So I canceled the order and went to Florist Express. Had I known they were affiliated I would have run. I expect them to back their guarantee. I am out $66.00 for a bouquet that was not satisfactorily delivered at all. Doing a net research, I found MANY complaints about this company.

• Fr
    frank Lazarewicz Jul 29, 2016

last February I had flowers purchase from a website called Proflowers.com today I found out a pop-up ad that looks like part of the company gives out specials for shipping I completed most of the form then noticed it was a contract for shipping for many months so I didn't submit .today I checked my credit card and the company from PROFLOWERS had been charging me for that one purchase for 6 months .first of all I ordered a 60 dollar Item then found I was charged for the FREE vase and the shipping which was included in the price .THIS BLATANT fraud people should be aware of .the shipping company never sent me a statement e-mail or otherwise I had to check my credit card balance to find out that that internet purchase has cost me over 150 dollars and could have cost me years of charges which I did not fully sign up with since I did not submit but they had my credit card info and they just kept billing me month after month for one floral purchase .FRAUD FRAUD AND MORE FRAUD Proflowers.

• Le
    Leona1 Jul 29, 2016

Ordered flowers for Mother's Day. They never arrived. They attempted to deliver 5 days later. Outrageous. Don't bother with FTD anymore. They used to be good, they aren't now. When I called their customer service to complain I reached, that's right, INDIA. Next time I'll call a local florist and forget the intermediary.

• Ad
    Adkins Jul 29, 2016

I ordered flowers and gift from the company FTD Florist Service. I was really disappointed in this company. I got only gift and no flowers. Also the gift wasn’t what I ordered from them. I spoke with online chat agent, who promised that they would deliver flowers. I waited and got nothing. They really ruined my surprise and I wasted money. Total scam, so don’t buy from them and post comments about your experience with this company.

• Du
    dulcen Jul 29, 2016

FTD ;
    Order Number
    FMJ399462
    FTD was supposed to have send my mother’s birthday gift to her home today (paid extra for the effort) but after no deliver was made I called and found out it won’t be deliver until the next day, the day after her birthday. For God sake she in Jersey and am in Maryland how difficult is that. Now my 79 year old mother is without her birthday gift, I will never buy from FTD again after I was rudely dismissed by one of your supervisor regarding the delay

• Fl
    flower lady Jun 21, 2016

DUMMY'S OF AMERICA, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS THE DAY BEFORE A BIG HOLIDAY IE; VALENTINE'S DAY, MOM'S DAY, ETC. 9 X'OUT OF 10 THE FLOWER SHOP WILL NOT HAVE WHAT U WANT AVAILABLE. THEY HAVE ORDERS THAT COME IN IN ADVANCE WEEKS BEFORE THE BIG DAY. THEY ARE PRIORITY AND USUALLY HAVE THEIR SELECTION AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY.WHERE WERE U ALL WEEK?USE THE BRAIN CALL A FEW DAYS AHEAD, NOT LAST MINUTE CHARLIE, THEN U HAVE A BIG TANTRUM CAUSE THE FLOWER SHOP SENT OUT THE WRONG ARRANGMENT.BOO HOO 4 U LAST MINUTE MAN. I AM SURE U WAIT UNTIL XMAS EVE TO SHOP, RIGHT? DONT SEND FLOWERS THE DAY B4 A MAJOR HOLIDAY AND EXPECT THE BOUQUET JUST LIKE THE PHOTO, U HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW BUSY A FLORIST IS, PLAN AHEAD OR BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE THE LEFT OVER SCRAP FLOWERS.

• As
    Asakole Jun 21, 2016

Do not order flowers from FTD.com. I ordered flowers from FTD on the date of 2-13-10 for delivery on Valentine’s Day and they never arrived. I called the very next day and they stated that the florist did not have that model, but I never received a call from the florist or FTD.com. All I received was a weak apology, and a claim that my money would be refunded in the next 7-10 business days (which didn’t comfort me at all). They are too expensive anyway. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. This review could have been completely different if they had just contacted me as soon as possible, but instead they chose to apologize upon being prompted too. I hope this business suffers horribly because they ruined Valentine's Day in my eyes for myself and my girlfriend. I felt i had to email her the confirmation just to let her know I did not forget to send her flowers on Valentine's Day which I do every year. This lack of action by FTD.com as well as the florist they contracted with is inexcusable. On this particular day customer satisfaction should be at 100% because it is a very important day for those who are in loving relationships. They offered me no satisfactory excuse and once again because of this I hope this company suffers.

• Ci
    Ciniare Jun 21, 2016

So i ordered flowers as i would from a florist company and their website stated guaranteed delivery for valentines day. I ordered some flowers to be delivered to my girlfriends office for valentines day. Well V-day came and went and no delivery. I obviously did not want the flowers anymore since they were supposed to be for V-day so I call them. After a 40 minute wait I speak to a very curt woman explaining my problem and that i wanted a full refund. She then proceeds to tell me she needs to speak to the florist to see what happened and puts me on hold for another 15 minutes. She comes back saying she needs a call back number because she needs to call the florist back to go through their orders. I politely said I just wanted my money back as i knew they would not call me back. She then proceeds to say that the delivery was made...I assure the woman no delivery has ever been made and she just didnt know what to do from that point and asked me to "hold on" and just hangs up on me. I waited about an hour total to be hung up on. I want my refund. This is by far the worst company in any category i have ever dealt with. Horrible customer service. They should not even call it a "service". They should name is customer abuse. DO NOT USE FTD.COM for flowers of any sort. Go with pro flowers or 1800flowers.

• Nt
    NT4287 Jun 21, 2016

My fiance sent me flowers this Valentine's Day at my job. $100 worth of flowers in fact. Too bad they never arrived. Too bad my fiance had to sit on hold for hours to get a jumble of excuses, lies, and conflicting stories. He spoke to several customer service reps who insisted that I myself had receieved the flowers at my work when I had in fact, never recieved them. They give you the run around hoping you'll just give up from frustration. Do yourself a favor and order from your local florist. Is it a scam or just incompetence? Not sure but either way, DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

• Ga
    Garold66 Jun 21, 2016

I purchased flowers from FTD online for the funeral of a family member. I paid $90 dollars for the arrangement, but I ended up getting 12 roses in a crummy little plastic box. It was an embarassment to me and my wife. So much so that the bouquet I spent $90 U.S. dollars on couldn't even be put by the casket.

I called the company, and they offered me a $9 dollar coupon.

I've read other complaints about FTD since my incident and it seems the company has a long history or ripping off customers.

I'd recommend people avoid being ripped off by FTD and take your business to some other supplier.

• Ka
    kandw101 Jun 21, 2016

I ordered anniversary flowers for my wife on 12/30/08 for delivery on 12/31/08 and they never arrived. I called at 4pm and 7pm on 12/31/08 to see what the problem was and was told "no problems they will be there". Well they weren't and aren't. Never use FTD, apparently they don't screen their florists very well. I'll be pissed off for a while about their screw up!!

• Di
    Diffoge Jun 21, 2016

Placed an order with FTD florists. Was assured delivery on the day I placed order or the next day which was mother's day. Five o'clock Mother's Day received an e-mail from FTD saying can't deliver. Had an unspecified problem. Realy, Realy unhappy with them. You pay a Nineteen dollar service charge for having them call and dothe leg work. Would have been easier to google a local florist and place order myself. Next time I will. I'd never recommend for a timely delivery or an event of importance.

• Ft
    FTD Florist-Never Again Jun 21, 2016

I always send flowers to my mother on Mother's Day. It's a gesture that she looks forward to. I only get to see her once, maybe twice a year on holidays. She's in SC and I'm in NY.
    I went online on 5/4 and submitted an order for a lovely bouquet to be delivered to her on Saturday, 5/10 or Sunday (Mother's Day) 5/11.
    She never got them. When I called, I was told that the order was never received by the florist in SC. I was, however billed on the day I placed the order.
    I got many apologies and was asked if I would accept an upgrade on the flowers I had ordered, and they would give me a 40% discount. This was suggested several times. It sounded as if a full refund was NOT something they were willing to offer. The customer service assistant had to put me through to a supervisor, who then asked if she could help, (as if she wasn't briefed on the situation). I told her that I wanted a FULL refund, since Mother's Day was 2 days ago.
    She finally said, OK...more apologies.
    I would have expected the late delivery of the flowers along with a full refund.

• Ia
    Ian Jun 21, 2016

I was very disappointed in the flowers, ordered from FTD, that my wife received in the hospital. I ordered an "upgraded" version of a basic "Big Hug Bouquet", raising the price from $39.99 to $59.99 (plus tax and S&H).

What she got was what I consider no upgrade whatsoever. We received a small (15 inches in height) bouquet with a clear glass vase (not the opaque china like one represented on the site). It was an attractive bouquet, but one I could have purchased at my local supermarket for $15. My total cost was $80. People who have seen the arrangement were stunned to learn it cost so much.

A complaint to FTD went unresolved. They requested a refund from the florist, "The Flower Place" of Sarasota, FL. They declined to provide one, saying they had used "more expensive flowers". It is important to note that I never requested a refund. I would have hoped for an adjustment of some sort, but what I am finding is no desire whatsoever on the part of FTD or the local florist to satisfy the customer.

Don't take my word for it. See for yourself and decide. I created a single page website to show the actual bouquet:

On that page I show the FTD representation of the BASIC bouquet, and the ACTUAL UPGRADED one we got.

I recognize that FTD uses local florists, but I bought from FTD, and I expect FTD to resolve the issue. I will not use FTD again, and would never recommend them to anyone else. They apparently will not back their products. How could I ever be sure that flowers I send across the country are what they are supposed to be?

• Tn
    tnatodd Jun 21, 2016

You complained about this?? It looks better than the one pictured on FTD. It looks like they used a Boyd's bear even. I noticed on the FTD website that it clearly states that the arrangement is 13"H x 7"w. I guess I just don't understand the problem.

sony Jun 21, 2016

We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally spoke to a very nice woman who said she would resolve the issue. Well, her superior told her to give us 20% off the original order, obviously, they didn't understand our complaint of not receiving the order we had placed. They flat out refused to refund the money. I have filed a dispute with my CC agency. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT and MONEY, DO NOT USE FTD.COM.We ordered flowers from FTD.com for my friend's father's funeral. We ordered a beautiful standing bouquet with white flowers and greenery in the amount of $254.99. The flowers that were delivered were 1/4 the size of the arrangement ordered and there was a gigantic white bow covering the small arrangement of flowers that appeared to be worth $50. Needless to say we expected our money back. I called FTD and after speaking with 5 different people I finally s

• Dr
    drkateh Jun 21, 2016

Ordered flowers for an employee after her surgery. The flowers never arrived. FTD did not notify me that they would not be filling the order and did not refund my credit card until I called them 1 1/2 weeks later when I found out that the flowers were never delivered. I feel very embarrassed as I was wondering why my employee never aknowledged the flowers. Now I feel like a terrible boss! When I called them, they never even offered to go ahead and fill my oreder at a discounted price to make things right. I will never trust this company again.

• Cu
    cutoital Jun 21, 2016

• Ki
    Kitty Sullivan Jun 21, 2016

Mother's Day flowers were ordered by our daughter and they were shipped on 5 May 11. Flowers discovered this morning, 12 May 11, by the sliding doors at the BACK of the house. Know they were NOT there on 10 May as I was working in the back of the house. Knew they were coming so looked several times by the front door, where items of this nature are normally left when we are not at home. Probably delivered on 11 May . Don't know if problem was FTD or UPS, however, we are completely dissatisfied.

• Pe
    petersj Jun 21, 2016

I ordered a Mothers Day boquette for my wife to be from my 4 year old daughter and me. The product title is Better Homes and Gardens Spring Tulips. When you order online you are able to upgrade your arrangement "Good" "Better" or "Best". I upgraded to "Best". Regardless of the upgrade the flowers delievered are old, decaying, petals are falling off and 3 stems short of what the product description says we should receive. The local florist is Artistic Creations here in Englewood CO [protected]. Truely a bad experience and I am on a mission to make sure everyone is aware of the poor quality control and in my mind theft of my nearly $80. It is embarrassing. I have pictures of what I selected and what we recieved but it seems difficult to find sites that allow uploaded pics.

• St
    steveo Jun 21, 2016

Those sons-of-### have had me on hold 4 times today for an hour a pop. I will now proceed to make an order up in a range of 1,500.00 which I am sure will be delivered because of the profit margin. Upon putting the countless hours, delivery time, and effort into this order they will find that the order is going to an address where the purchase cannot be left outside. Upon having this order not delivered I will cancel upon their agreement of 9:00 residential drop off times. They can then figure out what to do with the 1,500.00 in flowers.

• El
    Ellen Clancy Jun 21, 2016

FTD.com does NOT respond to e-mails about delivery (I have sent six--and receive one or two computer generated letters or nothing at all). I have no idea if my holiday gift flowers were delivered. They apparently do not care about customer service at any level. However, I have had several excellent experiences with 1-800 flowers.com and highly recommend them. They give instant confirmation for delivery and call recipients to reschedule if necessary. The difference is like night and day. I just regret that I switched companies because of a discount I was offered--Never again!!

Joyce Alwan Jun 21, 2016

i dont believe in this story, is totaly big lie, i want this person to call immediatly the company and am sure that they will refund her immediatly or they will resend another gift cause i try this comapny for more than 2o times, they are correcect and each time they surprise me by adding a gift to the order

• La
    larissa Jun 21, 2016

Ordered services on 11/03/2009 provided address and payment of 67 dollars. No flowers delivered to my best friend who is sick with GBS. The company lied that they delivered to the address.
    Called them the same day, they asked extra 19 dollars for delivery the following day, which I think is robbing customers. Still not delivered .

Called them on 16/03/2009 - they told me they delivered to the totally different address . So my friend with out flowers on her birthday, all this hassle cost me 35 dollars to call them and send faxes. They were very arrogant to the clients and did not confirm for me the delivery with no signature, no time. I asked the refund, they refused.
    I am planning to apply to debt collection company and report to the local authority.

• Da
    DACROTTS Jun 21, 2016

THIS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH COMPANY!!! THEIR WEB SITE SHOWS YOU BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS, BUT WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, YOU GET ÑOTHING LIKE WHAT THE PICURE DEPICTED! Instead you get puny vases, sparce flowers that are cold burned and almost dead flowers! Forget trying to talk to a supervisor, they tell you once the flowers are delivered, you can NOT get a refund. You can try talking to someone different, but get the same answer. In short...this company is a scam!! NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY.

• Da
    DACROTTS Jun 21, 2016

Call your bank and have them to stop payment.

• Li
    lieselotte Jun 21, 2016

Ordered on 12.22.09 flowers for Christmas eve. A gift for my Daughter. Company charged my credit card. Never delivered.
    Called on the first busines day. Representetive told me...Sorry, Florist had problems. After I told her how disapointed I was, She said Oh well..to bad.. Maybe we can send one today. One day after christmas. No way.
    If I would have been in charge of the complaint department I would have offered a free bouquet.
    Bad service. Will never order from this company again. Big disapointment.

• Ni
    Nick Jun 21, 2016

We ordered flowers thro Proflowers for a friend when his mother died. A month later we noticed an EasySaver charge of $14.95 on our credit card. We could not figure out what it was...the next month another charge of $14.95 we got alarmed and checked the internet and found out what they are. We never did sign up for the service. I recommend never ordering flowers thro Proflowers as they sent our credit card # without our permission to and signed us up with EasySaver. This should be illegal for one company to send your credit card to another company without permission. Does anyone know to a legal recourse on this sort of action. This is a complete scam. I will be calling the Easysaver company to get off their billing.

• Li
    lieselotte Jun 21, 2016

Bad Service

• Al
    Al Price Jun 21, 2016

In Jan 2012 I went to honestflorist.com and ordered a spray of flowers online for my father-in-law's funeral. When I got my credit card bill there were duplicate charges for the same flowers! Once on the day they were ordered, then the full price again on the day they were delivered. Anyone can make a mistake, so on June 2, 2012 I ordered some flowers for my daughter-in-law's birthday. On June 4th (the day they were to be delivered) I got a call from GoFlorist (Main Street Florists in San Clemente, CA.) telling me that no Florist in the Bakersfield area is willing to make up and deliver the arrangement for the price quoted --- they asked for another $10. OK, I agreed to the $10 increase, but when I checked my credit card again I see that they charged me the original $64.12 on June 3rd, but then charged me $74.89 on June 4th, the day they were delivered FOR THE SAME BOUQUET OF FLOWERS!

• Th
    Thomas M May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! I order flowers for my wife's first mothers day as a new mother. I get e-mail confirmation. They take my money. Guess what? No flowers. I call on the phone. The recording confirms that my order is on the way and I should be patient, but well after 5:00 pm on Mother's Day, I'm not so trusting anymore, so I talk to a person. They confirm my order, confirm my confirmation, confirm I paid, confirm I did everything right, they just decided not to deliver any flowers, or for that matter, bother to let me know about it ahead of time. Their solution? They offer me a REFUND. Yea, thats what every new mother wants on mothers day, a REFUND. I don't want a refund, I want what I bought and paid for, flowers for a new mother on Mother's Day. If I wanted to keep my money I would not have ordered flowers. Thanks a whole lot FTD, your every mother's dream. At least I know not to use you any more.

• Hi
    highfashionlady Aug 25, 2011

I just had the worst experience. I ordered flowers for my mom for mothers day. We ordered 24 pink and white roses in a pink vase. They delivered roses in all different colors in a clear green vase that wasn't even decorated. I then called to complain and the florest that delivered them proceeded to go to my parents house to redeliver telling my parents for first delivery was rejected. How tacky can you get. They said the were going to tell my parents that they had delivered the wrong flowers and apologize but instead said the flowers were rejected. My dad called me to ask me if I rejected the first flowers. I feel awful now.

• Az
    azdeb Jun 29, 2011

I sent a get well gift to a friend and paid a huge premium for Saturday next day delivery. I was charged and I got a confirmation email saying that my order had been received and later delivered. I didn't hear from the friend but I don't like to hound people for thank you's so I didn't find out until months later that she never received the gift. FTD says they deliver, but if you utilize their services, you better be prepared to follow up on every order. I called to ask what had happened and what could be done and was told that after review with supervisors that it was too late. They did agree to issue a partial refund for the product, but in this case shipping was more than the cost of the gift. And what had been intended as a gesture of good will and cheer totally failed. Had I mailed something myself I'm sure it would have gotten through. Very very disappointed with the service. Based on my experience, I will avoid using FTD in the future.

• Ju
    justinjd76 Jun 15, 2011

I will never use FTD.com. I ordered an upgraded flower package, which included roses and lillies, as well as two Valentine's balloons and a card. This was our first Valentine's day together as a married couple and I wanted to get my wife a really nice flower arrangement. I ordered my flowers on Feb. 9th 2011 and to have them delivered to my wife's work on Monday Feb. 14th, 2011...Valentine's Day. In the past my wife would normally call me (when I sent her flowers) around 12-2 PM to tell me how happy she was to receive her flowers. Around 3 PM I have not heard from her, so unfortunately I had to ruin the surprise and call her and ask if she received anything. Much to my surprise, I she had not received anything. I called FTD.com and had to wait on the phone for an hour and a half, when I finally got through, they informed me that their computers were down and could not look up my order.

The next morning, I called to complain to FTD.com and they were very nice and even offered to take 40% off my bill. As nice as that may be, our Valentine's Day was ruined and it looks really dumb to receive flowers the day after the holiday has passed. To the rest of her office, it looks like her dumb husband forgot to send flowers on Valentine's Day and now I'm going to make it up the next day. Thanks FTD.com. The lady on the phone told me that my wife will get her flowers today (Feb. 15th). At 3 PM, my wife still has not received her flowers, so I called FTD.com once again and the lady on the phone told me that the driver was on his way and had the flowers in his truck. A few more hours passed and still no flowers and unfortunately my wife's office had closed. That night I was furious, so I called FTD.com once again and demanded my full refund. I could not believe what they offered me: they said that they will make sure the flowers are sent the next day and I will get 10% off my bill. At this time I was really confused, because earlier that day, they were going to give me 40% off my bill and now that the day has passed, I'm going get only 10% off. I told the lady to forget the damn flowers and to give me a full refund in return. At first the lady was not going to do a full refund, so I asked to speak with a manager and finally the manager said that I should receive the refund in 5-8 business days.

Now this is where the story get's really good. The next day (Feb. 16th) I get a phone call from FTD.com and the man said that the florist does not have the vase for the arrangement that I ordered and they will have to give me a different vase, however they will be willing to give me a $10.00 upgrade. Now wait a minute! First off, how the hell could the driver have my wife's flowers in the truck on Feb. 15 and was on his way to my wife's work, when in fact the next day I'm informed that the florist did not have the vase for my wife's arrangement...basically I was lied to!!! First of all, why is it 2 days after Valentine's Day that I'm given this information? Secondly, if the florist didn't have the vase, why was I not notified days before Valentine's Day. Of course I would have said "...no problem, just go with a different vase." But what really pisses me off, I was lied to by FTD.com. Don't tell me that my wife's flowers are on the way, when in fact they were never even arranged. Think about it, if the florist didn't have the vase I ordered, that means that the arrangement was even started until 2 days after Valentine's Day. It's not like I ordered these flowers the day before Valentine's Day...it was 5 days before. I will never use FTD.com ever again and I urge all of you to just go to the local florist yourself and have them delivered. Take out the middle man and go straight to the source...after all, FTD.com uses all of your local florists anyway. The best part; while I'm on hold (on the phone) I keep hearing an advertisement about same day deliverey...wow.