FTD.com — don't go to ftd.com!
Feb.13 2007, Being busy I decided to order flowers online for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. I found a site called FTD.com. I ordered a nice bouquet of flowers to be delivered within business hours on Valentine's Day. Well the 14th comes and no flowers show during business hours. I decided to cancel the order online, since I was unable to reach a human on there customer service line. I received an e-mail confirming my cancellation within minutes. Well I checked my bank account on the 15th and sure enough they processed the delivery anyway, even after I received a cancellation confirmation. I later found many posts on the net complaining about how poor this companies’ service is. If you can't find flowers get her a card... DON'T GO TO FTD.com.
More FTD.com Complaints & Reviews
- FTD.com - ftd.com refused to deliver flowers!
- FTD - gold membership ripoff +little attention to order date details
- FTD Florist Online - no delivery, no refunds
- FTD Flowers - scam and cheating
- FTD - ugly flowers
- FTD Florist Online - bad customer service - no follow-up
- FTD Florist Online - don't order from them
- FTD Companies - Non delivery of purchase
- FTD Flowers.com - false advertising/no accountability
- FTD - hidden and outrageous delivery fee