The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fry's Electronics — false advertising and bad customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I viewed the ad in the Saturday paper which identified a vacuum...the Dirt Devil on sale..for one day only. I drove a long distance to the store.
This vacuum was not to be found..BUT, a sales associatee said to take a similar one to checkout and they would honor this ad. At the counter, the check out lady refused, called it the wrong model, and then the managere came over. THe ad PHOTO matched the item, but he showed that the SKU number didn't match...and would not honor the sale.
So they expect the impossible...how can a customer look at the photo and not know it matches the skew number?
Unbelievable BAD customer service.
These guys are just sharks looking to rip you off. Stay away and be warned of their false advertising.
More Fry's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair
- Frys Electronics - protection plan
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck
- Frys Warranty - wasted time and money
- Fry's - 123 Prepaid Debit Card
- Frys Electronics - poor customer service
- Fry's Electronics - defective/returned products
- Fry's Electronics - robbed