Frigidaire / Electrolux — frigidaire counter depth refrigerator
I purchased this refrigerator in May or 2017. By December 2017, I noticed a crack in the inside liner on the right side. There is actually a bulging ridge where the crack is and looks like another crack is forming. Obviously a manufacturing defect!!! A crack occurring within 7 months of owning the refrigerator!! Never would I buy a refrigerator with a crack, so I called Frigidaire to report the problem. I call the repair company they gave me, I told them the problem. He asked me to send pictures, because this is not something he could repair. After a few weeks, he called back to say that Frigidaire wanted him to come out a put a piece of TAPE over the crack...that bring the fix!!! Seriously?!?! I called Frigidaire to clarify. The spokesperson told me that yes, tape is a fix for a crack, even tho the refrigerator was not even a year old (7 months at that)!! I asked what happens after that, what if it cracks more or completely comes apart!?! I was told that if it is within the year warranty they will tape it again, but after the year the problem is mine!!! What?!?! They are not fixing an obvious problem with this refrigerator and then want to make it my problem after a year. I am in awe over this...how can tape be a fix for a manufacturing defect????? Now my refrigerator is junk!!! I spent a lot of money to purchase a brand new refrigerator and Frigidaire will not even back up their product!!!
More Frigidaire / Electrolux Complaints & Reviews
- Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered.
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam
- Frigidaire - product is front load washer, model fffw5000oqw
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service
- Frigidaire - service contract
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - refrigerator fan quit, spoiled food