friendlyblokeBoris Karloff

On July 4th, I ordered 18 DVDs from this seller for $25.00. I wanted them mailed to my sister in California. It is now August 10th, and she still does not have them. I requested a refund or the item be sent to me. He told me to let him know on August 6th if the item was not received and he would resend it. Hmmmm, I think not. I believe I got scammed.

How can ioffer let these people continue to sell and do nothing about a situation like this.

I will never, ever buy another thing from anyone if it involves ioffer. This is unfair and it is not right.