Having problems with Lipton Tea?

Lipton Tea Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 1200 (Russia)
1800 881 315 (Malaysia)
+1 800 657 3001 (United States)
+32 23 336 666 (Belgium)
+420 844 222 844 (Czech Republic)
+45 70 277 785 (Denmark)
+358 800 130 030 (Finland & Norway)
+49 403 4930 (Germany)
+36 640 400 400 (Hungary)
+40 800 150 150 (Romania)
+421 850 123 850 (Slovakia)
+41 526 456 666 (Switzerland)
+852 28 923 267 (Hong Kong)
+92 80 013 000 (Pakistan)
+27 315 719 600 (South Africa)
+971 48 058 999 (UAE, Egypt & Saudi Arabia)
Unilever House, 100 Victoria Embankment

Weena 455, PO Box 760 3000, DK Rotterdam, Netherlands

Poland
Ul. Domaniewska 49, 02-672 Warszawa Polska

Romania
Baneasa Business & Technology Park 42-44 Bucuresti-Ploiesti street, Building B 4th floor District 1 013696 Bucharest Romania

Russia

Bahnhofstrasse 19, 8240 Thayngen

Ukraine
Degtyarevskaya str. 27-Т (letter А), 04119 Kiev Ukraine

Turkey
Saray Mah., Dr. Adnan Buyuk deniz Caddesi No: 13 34768, Umraniye, Istanbul Turkey

China
№ 33 Fuquan Road Changning District Shanghai, PRC., 200335

Hong Kong
6 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, N.T. Hong Kong

Japan
Nakameguro GT Tower (Reception 22F), 2-1-1, Kamimeguro, Meguro-ku Tokyo, 153-8578

Malaysia
Level 33-35, Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baru, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Pakistan
Avari Plaza Fatimah Jinnah Road,Karachi 75530

South Africa
15 Nollsworth crescent, Durban North 4019, South Africa

United Arab Emirates, Egypt & Saudi Arabia
FZE P.O. Box 17055 Jebel Ali

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lipton Tea Customer Service. Initial Lipton Tea complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lipton Tea above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lipton Tea. Discuss the issues you have had with Lipton Tea and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Lipton TeaLipton family size tea bags

My family has used Lipton tea for at least 50 years and has always been pleased. However the last two months the tea has become dark and cloudy ! and we feel that someone should be told about the change in the tea. We live in the west Texas area and purchased several boxes trying to figure out the problem. We tried different water, different tea makers etc., in fact we changed and tried everyway possible and couldn't get the tea to come out the clean clear way it used to. Finally we switched to another brand and our tea tasted good and looked clear again. We just wanted someone to know what was going on with Liptons tea product!

• Di
      Diesel Ryan 2020 Jan 01, 2021

Yes same here in Indiana. My parents have use Lipton for years and now there is definitely something wrong with the tea bags.

• Ta
      tammykidd Jan 02, 2021

@Diesel Ryan 2020 I'm kinda glad you have the same problem! At least I'm not alone in this. I just think Lipton needs to know and try to rectify the problem. ty for your response!

LiptonNoodle soup in the box with a sealed packaged

My wife boil the water open the package put the package directly into the boiling water after soup was cooking she put it in a bowl she proceeded to eat a few bites she then grabbed one spoonful and noticed something funny looking inner spoon which was a small bug! Which is totally disgusting and my wife is sick to her stomach. I proceeded to grab a microscope to look at the bug it's a small bug with hair on its back but only a little hair here in there because it was obviously boiled. Not only do I have to worry about COVID-19 but now I got to worry about the food I'm purchasing that sealed the bug did not come from the store clearly it came from the warehouse where the stuff is made that stuff really needs to be recalled and attached is a photo of the bug that I saved in a small container. This is so wrong

Noodle soup in the box with a sealed packaged

Lipton TeaTea bags

I make Southern Iced tea, and I put my own sugar in. The past three pots of tea, there was a nasty saccharine flavor that ruined the dinner's beverage and caused problems as I accused my family of sabotaging my tea. When I finally narrowed it down to your tea bags, that were polluted with saccharine, I had already thrown away the box and saved only two of the offending teabags. I will be buying another brand of tea that I can trust not to sabotage my dinners with fake sugar!

Tea bags

Lipton TeaBags in 100 count box

I brew tea in a Mr. Coffee pot. It was purchased new and has never been used for anything other than Lipton tea bags and only 1 or 2 bags for a full pot. I use purchased drinking water in gallon jugs. Sometimes the first cup of the pot is acceptable but the remainder is not and other times it is all bad. The tea is unbelievably nasty with hunks, chunks, slime and residue floating in it. This has been happening for several months now. I have changed brands and types of water without any improvement.

LiptonSoup mix

I got out a new 2 pack of soup mix last evening to make dip. The brown color was leaked through the wrap and there were tiny grey bugs everywhere! I screamed and threw that bug banquet in the trash and after finding it was not out of date and supposed to be good, I took the trash out lest I risk a bug infestation. I have to ask wtf is in there at this point and may never purchase again — ultra scary to know I couldve fed this bug laden mix to my family!!! I'm really angry that anything processed these days is of poorest quality and ingredients fathomable!!!

• St
              steven welch Oct 24, 2020

I’m pissed my wife was eating the soup that comes from Lipton sealed in a package and one spoonful she noticed this bug . Not only have to worry about covid-19 now I got worry about food I’m buying from company’s! This needs to be recalled look at this bug and I looked at the bug in a magnifying glass and it has hair on his body where the hair didn’t boil off disgusting

Comments

Lipton TeaLipton green tea

Have used your product for years because got a good deal for the money. All has changed. I do not consume foil. Your new packaging has invididual tea ags wrapped in gold foil. Not only does this mean we get fewer tea bags - by far - than we got in your regular boxed green tea, but foil is difficult to recycle.

Until I get more tea for my money, I have switched to another brand.

Mrs Ho

Lipton TeaHalf filled sealed bottle

A twelve pack of Lipton green tea was purchased from our local supermarket. We noticed that one of the bottles was not filled but was sealed. In this day in age one can never be too sure if it may be suspicious...that is too say tainted liquid could be harmful. We just wanted to bring this to your attention and have saved the bottle. See attached picture

Half filled sealed bottle

Lipton Pure LeafPure leaf tea big cloudy substance

Bought this tea this morning opened it got sonething nasty in my mouth spit it out and looked and found a cloudy substance that looks like a loogie floating around in the bottle. Totaly gross. The internet says its probably mold im allergic to mold i hope i dont get health issues today. Expiration date 3-23-20 batch 1814yy082294. No phone number to call so im gonna have to google it and make a complaint.

Pure leaf tea big cloudy substance

Lipton TeaGreen tea

We have recently purchased this product from a local store DMART in Mumbai, India.
                  The flavour is supposed to be Lemon and honey. But the taste is like any non flavoured tea.
                  this is not expected of a well known brand like LIPTON.
                  when we call on the toll free number to complain we are told that green tea is supposed to taste the same. Flavour does not change taste but its only added to it hence called a different name.

This is a case of sheer cheating the consumer.

Green tea

Lipton TeaPure leaf unsweetened black tea

I purchased bottle of this tea a couple of weeks ago while traveling in Northwest Arkansas. I was eating lunch in my vehicle and took a drink. It was so disgusting so
                    i threw it away and ever since then I have had constant gas and diarrhea.
                    All of which began about 2 hours after drinking one sip of this tea. I am hoping this will pass soon but thought you should know.

Lipton TeaLipton tea bags

Came to the us from England back in 1963 loved your tea .the last couple of months tea has no taste even using two tea bags its still watery . The bags break every time you try to make a cup of tea.i never thought i would ever change from lipton . Only its like drinking dish water any more .my question to you what have you done ???? I opened a bag last night just to look at the tea leaves it looks ground up spice .such a shame this happened to once a great tea bag company .

Lipton Teapure leaf real brewed tea

I generally purchase 12-paks of the Sweet Brewed Tea (blue label), 16.9 fl oz bottles, from Walmart. Recently I bought a 12-pak that had an expiration date/info of Jul 08 19 and 1449FS (or 6) 12088 2 on the neck.

After opening and begging to drink one bottle, I noticed an odd taste, and an even odder density to the tea. Looking more closely, I noted what appeared to be a growth (almost like pulp in orange juice) in the bottom of the bottle. One of the other 11 bottles had the same funny looking material suspended near the bottom (10 of 12 appear clear). It is NOT sediment. I have attached a picture of the bottle for you to see it.

Walmart said they would not refund the price of the 12-pak as only a couple of bottles appeared compromised. I received poor customer service from the local Walmart regarding this purchase.

FYI: I ONLY drink Lipton Pure Leaf... I won't drink any other iced tea (other than home-brewed from Lipton tea bags).

Can you assist me? Thanks.

Bill Baines

pure leaf real brewed tea

Lipton Tea — lipton tea green tea citrus — single serve bottles 20 oz

I recently bought a Lipton Green Tea Citrus bottle, 20 oz from a local Dollar General store. The cap on it i...

Lipton Tealipton green tea tulsi natura

I was shocked when I saw There are 24 tea bags instead of 25 in a pack of Lipton Green Tea Tulsi Natura. I bought it from Reliance Fresh, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. I've counted it many times if I'm excluding one but no there's one tea bag missing. How can we costumers trust your sealed products. We can't open the packet and see it before buying and couldn't return it after opening, so please try to avoid this kind of mistakes.

lipton green tea tulsi natura

Lipton — bugs in soup

Just made a pot of Lipton soup and noticed there were tiny worm like bugs floating in it. I checked the...

Lipton Pure Leaf — mold!

I just opened a new bottle of the Lipton Pure Leaf unsweetened tea and as soon as the drink hit my mouth I...

Lipton — pure leaf extra sweet tea, tea particles

I'm a regular buyer of this tea and today i found this fuzzy stuff in my tea. my science teacher looked...

Lipton Tea 100 Count Tea Bags — watered down, flavorless tea

I too have used Lipton 100 count tea bags for years, and have always made perfect gallons of tea from thi...

Lipton Teano longer has any flavor & tea are all torn

I have drank only LIPTON TEA my whole life {except for when the stores didn't have any in stocked when I went to buy tea.} And I buy only the largest boxes of tea you all put out. Well lately not only has the tea not been the usual flavor {I'd say at least the last 3 months ='s at least 4 big boxes} But the last 4 100 count boxes have had over half the bags just fall apart when the hot water hits them in the cup. And I can't believe that I pay top dollar for you alls TEA BAGS only to end up with crappy tasting loose tea.I'll be beyond pissed off if this next {& maybe my last} time I buy your tea bags & they have no flavor & fall apart as well. I don 't mind paying more for your tea when it taste like it has my whole life & no more than a couple {2 tops} tea bags fall apart.But I'm not paying you all top dollar for half a box of crappy tasting tea. I will not only buy different tea but I will buy a different brand ALL TOGETHER!! I know that the only thing I'm gonna hear from anyone { IF ANYTHING} about this complaint is a standard e-mail: we got your complaint letter & someone will be intouch with you soon.Yea thats not good enough so I will copying this complaint & reposting back here everyday & sending it to your headqaurters as often as possible until you all make this right!! This is just the saddest thing ever that you all think you can not only change the taste of the tea {& NOT 4 THE BETTER} but that you all think that selling me {US} crappy quality tea bags is exceptable.Niether is exceptable!! I'm beyond sadden by your companies actions. Shirlie Barone {[protected]@ATT.NET}

Lipton Green Tea with citrus — dangerous bottles

I am the second member of my family to get a deep cut on the hand while opening one of the plastic bottle...