Having problems with Yoplait?

Yoplait Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yoplait Customer Service. Initial Yoplait complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yoplait above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yoplait. Discuss the issues you have had with Yoplait and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

YoplaitYogurt cherry the date was good but the product looked like it had gone bad

Cherry yogurt had a good date but the product was terrible looked like it had turned but the next one I opened was ok I thought you would like to no so I included a picture this is the first time that this has ever happened otherwise it has always been delicious I buy it every time we go shopping thank you I assure you this won't stop me from buying your product any more thank you Joe bishop

Yogurt cherry the date was good but the product looked like it had gone bad

YoplaitYop drinkable yogurt

Buying these yops over the past year it seems there's a 50 50 chance that they will be spoiled before leaving the store. Their best before dates are pointless because even under perfect conditions they could never last as long as they say. Tired of going for breakfast and finding foul smelling cream cheese in the bottle but since yoplait seems to have a bit of a monopoly on this stuff and I can't eat solid foods the choices are limited.

YoplaitOriginal yogurt

I bought the Cookies and Cream yogurt and it tasted like plain vanilla. Looked at the ingredients on the packaging and there is no "0reo" like pieces like the picture on the container. False advertising for plain vanilla. This is not the first time a yogurt company has done this. I'll stick to Chobani.

Original yogurt

Yoplaitpeach yogurt

Bought at Walmart in Roseville, MN about a week ago. Found a curly black hair in the first spoonful right after opening. Absolutely disgusting! I have eight more in my fridge I no longer want. Seeing as there are other reports here of similar incidents, it looks like someone or multiple someones need to start wearing hairnets. Other people's shedded hair is NOT something I mess with and I will not buy again.

peach yogurt

Yoplaitorange creme

In regards to yoplait orange cre'me I would like to ask that the expiration date is visible to the consumer. We purchased 10 orange yoplait. When we asked the store employee to tell us what the expiration date was on the containers. She said well I can't read it either but this is a quick seller so it should be ok. I don't want to take a chance on this item if I cannot read the expiration date. We have purchased items thinking the store has removed the expired items to get home and see that is not true so we purchased expired items. Is there a way you can stamp the side of the container instead of the top? You cannot read the top

Please reply so I know you received this email

Sharon Egeland
          [protected]@msn.com

orange creme

Yoplaityoplait light boston cream

This morning, I was opening my daughters favorite yogurt for her breakfast and I found a long black hair in the yogurt. My wife is blonde and I am a ginger. I would like to know what your company is going to do about this considering it's absolutely disgusting. I'm also pretty sure that it's a health code violation considering that McDonald's doesn't allow it. Thank you.

Dec 05, 2019

Yoplait — source cherry

I bought a dozen 650 grams of Yoplait Source Cherry at No Frills grocery store yesterday. I ate one, no...

Yoplaitcommercial

The commercials you have created are extremely annoying and rude. I do not appreciate being yelled at and told how my child is becoming confident, etc. I will not purchase any of your yogurts any more because of tye commercials. I have been a long time consumer, but now I move at the speed of light to either pause, mute, or change the channel because of your irritating commercials.

Yoplaityogurt

Unfortunately when I got home I found Multiple yogurts opened; some yogurts completely chunky and dry from being opened. I threw My receipt away just now at the gas station. These were purchased at Walmart, At approximately 4:20 pm, out of the 16 cups of yogurt I was Able to save 6, these are for our kids lunches, I am So disappointed because this is now the second time we have had open yogurt, the last box of go-gurts had one opened and completely got everywhere. Please see the video below and the picture

yogurt

Yoplaityoplait 16 pack

Today 9/16/19 I purchased a 16 pack of the yoplait smooth style yogurt in strawberry and vanilla from Walmart in Lockport NY. When I got it home and went to open the box, 2 of the cups were split open and had leaked yogurt all over. And 2 of the cups were open at the top where the tin foil was supposed to be sealed. I considered going back to walmart but I live 30 minutes away and the yogurt is leaking all over. I am just wondering if there is anything that I can do and just want you to be aware of the problem in order to fix it in the future. Thank you.

yoplait 16 pack

Yoplaityoplait mixed berry and blueberry yogurt

I purchased 25 mixed berry yogurts at Cub Foods in St Paul, Mn and ALL OF THEM WERE BAD. The yogurt was white, had no berries and smelled bad. The lot number ended in 310. I returned them and got blueberry. The blueberry was also white. Lot number ending in 302. Had to return mixed berry 2 times and blueberry once. If I have to return any more yogurt, I am going to switch to a different brand. What the hell is wrong with your yogurt?

Yoplait8 pack strawberry yogurt

I bought an 8 pack from Kroger and the expiration date is 8/28. I opened 1 the day I got them and there was spots of mold on top of the yogurt. So I grabbed another one and there ended up being 4 yogurts that had mold on them. I also noticed a fizzy taste in one that I tried today (it didn't have mold on it so I thought it was fine). Not happy at all. That's 5 out of 8 yogurts I bought and none are past the due date.

Yoplaityogurt - oui - vanilla

Over the last few months I've noticed a change in your Oui Yogurt - specifically with the Vanilla flavor. At first the change seemed to be random, sometimes firmer like it always used to be and sometimes a little software. This last time it was a lot less firm.

I am wondering if you've changed the formula for your Oui Vanilla yogurt in the last few months. It used to be much firmer, and now it is less firm, and doesn't have as good of a mouth-feel because of it.

Purchased at Meijer, in Grand Rapids, MI several times

Yoplaityoplait original yogurt harvest peach

I eat your yogurt every morning...it is the only brand I have found that I like. But I got a nasty surprise this morning. While eating your Harvest Peach, I bit down to a loud and painful crunch. It was part of a peach pit! I thought it had broken part of my tooth out! I am very disappointed in Yoplait now. The numbers on the package are msc 47-190 / BB 14 Aug 2019. Sonya Chamberlain - 255 Guin rd, Castor, LA 71016 / [protected]@hotmail.com

Yoplaityoplait snack size blueberry yogurt

My son found a hard green thing in his blueberry yogurt. It's long and thin looked online on yoplaits website and there is no where to complain. My 5 year old son could have choked on this easily. I also have a 3 year old who is an even more careless eater. I would like someone from yoplait to contact me as soon as possible.

Genevieve Hampton
                            [protected]
                            [protected]@gmail.com

yoplait snack size blueberry yogurt

Yoplaitoui

Hi, this isn't a complaint as much as a request. I tried the Oui French Style Yogurt for the first time recently. It was delicious.

The reason I bought it was because it's in a glass jar. I am trying to avoid buying single use plastic. It's a very pretty little jar, and I plan to use mine for various things, but I can only use so many little glass jars.

Milk in glass jars is starting to become trendy again, and I'm wondering why you couldn't do the same? If they can reuse milk jugs, why not yogurt containers?

Yoplait would be wise to get out ahead of the curve on the containers you are using. More and more people, like me, are basing our purchases on the types of containers and materials our foods come in.

If we can send men to the moon, we can figure out a better way to package yogurt, and everything else.

Thanks for your consideration.

Yoplaityoplait original harvest peach yogurt

I have an eight pack for strawberry for harvest peach they say best by July 20th 2019 and I have what appears to be mold on the bottom of the lid off the harvest peach it's July 16th this is the fifth of eight of them that I have gone to eat all the rest seem fine haven't open the other ones yet. This was part of a sealed 8 pack from food 4 less a Kroger company. It looks disgusting I suddenly don't feel like eating yogurt again for a while.it's not worth taking back to food 4 less I don't think I have the receipt anymore.

Yoplaityoplait yogurt cups

I just bought Yoplait yogurt cups - the 8 pack of strawberry & strawberry/banana from our local Walmart. When I get home to unpack groceries and open the box of yogurts I find one of cups has been smashed and the whole inside of the box and all the other cups are covered in yogurt. I had to throw the entire box away. I am sure this was the shipping handlers fault, and not being careful - however my suggestion is to maybe reconsider who is handling your products. This has not been the first time this has occurred.

yoplait yogurt cups

Yoplaityoplait light yogurt with nature valley granola

My husband was eating the blueberry yogurt without the granola and he found what appears to be a dime sized piece of wood in his container of yogurt. It was kind of oblong and light in weight but very hard.

Not that we want anything from this, but he only eats Yoplait blueberry yogurt. He wasn't happy to bite down into something hard while eating yogurt. Especially since the reason he was eating yogurt in the first place was because he had a bad tooth.

Yoplaityop drinkable yogurt

I bought a 20 pack of yop drinkable yogurt from Costco two days ago. I went to drink one this morning and a brown, small stick came out into my mouth. It's about a quarter of an inch in length and splintering as wood does. Im pretty grossed out. If I had drank that or a child had drank that it could have perforated the internal organs causing serious damage. Just wondering why the hell are there sticks in the processing of yogurt?

yop drinkable yogurt