Menu

FreeShipping.com  -  Payment not received

L
Author of the complaint
4:57 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I did not receive my check for march 2020. I did receive an email on april 16th stating my check for march in the amount of 56.71 was sent out and should be arriving shortly. After 2 weeks of not receiving my march check I called and was told there is nothing they can do until 90 days is up due to their policy. I called on July 16th and was told my request was being expedited and I would receive a call back within 48hrs. after 3 days I called again and spoke to a supervisor who informed me a check would be sent out by weeks end. I requested notification by phone of the check being sent out and was told I would receive a call back within 48-72 hours. no phone call no email. I called july 26th spoke with yet another supervisor who escalated my claim again and was told a check would be sent out by no later than weeks end. I requested a manager call me back and was told I would receive a call within 2-3 business days. still no check or email or phone call as of today Aug 2. I called again spoke to a supervisor, who told me an email was sent out on july 27. I did not receive the email. I asked for it to be resent. I also asked what was in the email, she stated they were waiting to see if the check had been cashed. She had no idea how long this would take. I requested a manager call me back please and was told I would receive a call by no later than Thursday. This whole process has been a farce and not worth the time and effort to keep track of their error. Each phone call is a minimum of 27 minutes and this last one was 32 mostly waiting. They are blaming it on Covid19 but I had a similar problem in Nov of 2019 and got the same run around. STRONGLY SUGGEST NOT USING freeshipping.com...

More FreeShipping.com complaints & reviews

FreeShipping.com - no autorization of charge
FreeShipping.com - unauthorized charges
FreeShipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges
FreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested
FreeShipping.com - membership fees
FreeShipping.com - charged for no reason
FreeShipping.com - charged $12.97 without reason
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
FreeShipping.com - charges monly and did not get any service.
0 comments