Freelottono payment

K Review updated:

PAID & PENDING CHECK RELEASE STATUS NOTIFICATION
ACCT # [protected] / PIN # [protected]

KENNETH, PCC, a division of PNI, has awarded over eighty-four million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating sixteen millionaires and four ten million US dollar winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. KENNETH THOMAS OF RUSTENBURG, review the official listing below to see if you are qualified to receive a check, upon proper submission in accordance with sponsor rules.

FIRST NAME LAST NAME CITY STATE AMOUNT STATUS
Kenneth Barker Benidorm Spain $300.00 PAID
KENNETH THOMAS RUSTENBURG za $1, 000, 000.00 PENDING
Robert Meier-Lim Santa Clara USA $100, 000.00 PAID
Loukakis Nicolaos Brussel Belgium $300.00 PAID

KENNETH, if you're on the Paid and Pending list above, the next step is to verify your PIN # on the following page. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or the free online entry KENNETH THOMAS and only KENNETH THOMAS will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes.

CLICK TO PROCESS:

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. But as always FreeLotto is free to play. Click here to play FreeLotto now.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Monday February 2nd, 2009
$100, 000.00 Giveaway [protected]
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks [protected]

Your FreeBets for Monday February 2nd, 2009
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN(R) NOW by clicking on the link below:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Aronin
Chairman & CEO

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

Copyright © [protected] PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id49083827

• Uw
    Uwe 65 Jan 05, 2021

I wait for my Payment of 2019, 202 and 2021,
    i get no response email and phone is not working

• Ba
    Bailor May 25, 2018

hi please help +[protected]

• Ra
    raykov Mar 06, 2016

O seu Nº de PIN É [protected] / PAGAMENTO DE PRÉMIOS POR Cheque BANK portugal novo banko Hristo

• john kachema Feb 29, 2016

I dont have a visa card please help me what to do

• john kachema Feb 29, 2016

please a have no a visa card how are you going to help me with this

• Re
    Reviewer49087 Oct 05, 2015

i have cancel my freelotto with them and there still taking money from my master card how can i stop them from doing this i am very poor and need every penny to live on to make my month. every penny is counted for and my master card that, s for me to buy food so please stop stealing from me ok and put every penny back in my master card

• Lu
    Luiz Silva Aug 06, 2015

faz muito yempo que tento cancelar uma cobrança indevida que é feita por essa empresa no meu cartão de credito

• Contact a scam investigator for Genuines of the lottery promo Email:[email protected]

• Ce
    Celiwe Duma Jul 20, 2015

Hi i did'nt get my prize yet and i don't have credit card what am i suppose to do my cell phone number is [protected] & my email is [email protected] . I am from south africa i like to continue playing a free lotto but please can i get my prize

• On
    ONINE CYBER CRIME POLICE UK Dec 28, 2014

Contact scam investigation department E-mail:[email protected]

alex alcazar jr. Dec 27, 2014

please call me to give an information in how to claim my prize..

Thabkyou in advance..

• given ndlopfu Dec 19, 2014

Hi, you can't trust this email please
    This cyber crime @gmailcom for what?
    I'm back a gain to your cyber crime to comment on this your post about your cub what scam fraud email
    I have wasting my lot of my money about original free lotto winners prize to want to get for help to claim my winner prize from free lotto
    I'm a free lotto member ship and I'm play every day for this web site
    I have a greeter news for my winner prize at free lotto
    My name is on the winner list and country code, prize amounts
    I'm trying to report a case for international free lotto company in South Africa
    But South Africa Police station it say I'm not eligible to report this case for New York
    Still I'm wasting a lot of money in my account to travels in SA to want to get a people to help me to claim about my original free lotto prize
    My family is wasting a lot of money since September on 13-2014 free lotto daly result in my email free lotto player
    Still in need my winner prize to free lotto
    I have a lot of problem to free lotto my winner prize
    So my life is going now
    Bcs this winner prize
    I think like is cam back to only one months not every months
    I'm playing a free lotto everyday to online in my email address
    Who a lawyer in New York to help me for claim to my winning prize to became in South Africa? On this my winner prize I will make to pay my international lawyer for only $1, 000, 000.00
    This prize I will pay my lawyer if to help me to get my 10, 000,
    000.00 and $1, 000, 000.
    00 that my free lotto original winner prize!
    Please call me on +[protected] or email me directly to [email protected]
    To collect my free lotto winner prize problem and information to me directly
    Who to help me to like this ?
    Regards Given today comment on 18:55 to South Africa time

andyroo 2 Dec 17, 2014

Hi I am Australian my name is andrew rush I have received your emails about me winning [protected] and nothing has being done free lotto has stolen $60 out of my account and still nothing I have email an my name highlighted and as I can see this theft an fruad I demand to speak to the ower or receive my claim I have proof you owe I am fed up with American ### and this will become a international law suit if anymore money gets taken out of my account I will knoe who it is from... I have waited 2 months now so pay up or lose everything you have... not a joke anymore. .

• given ndlopfu Dec 10, 2014

Hi, Your uk online is fraud. Like [email protected]
    You a lot of fack. More special your email accounts, Yahoo, Web mail, hot mail
    Free Lotto is are real Lotto playing every day and is not a fake. If you playing
    I'm a free lotto member and I'm real winner a lot of money !
    Now I'm looking to get a lawyer or to report my problem claim to real police not your fraud alert about my winner prize to came in SA. I have a all are real winners, Country, primer amount
    Still I'm working very hand to tray to claim my real amount because I'm a winner.
    I don want to know about your cyb email fraud at my real winner amount. Everyday are eating for people amounts. Your cyb gmail is a lot of fraud to free lotto web site.I'm Allred to know about your all fraud contact information at Free Lotto real website fraud alert. I don want to give you my all free lotto real information player and winner. I don trust your fraud or scam

• given ndlopfu Aug 29, 2018

@given ndlopfu E AND LIKE PLUS ENJOY MORE

IS ONLY GOD

Kindly find my link it is done

To know the highest News around the World.

Breaking my new video news story from USA on the you tube.

The top story around the world. This link is working for you to see the top story!

clipsmin.me/[protected]-winner-was-given-ndlopfu-done-wrong-by-free- lottocom_HeWsEiEkXSWU.html

OR

O I RECEIVE MY GOD

THE TOP STORY IN THE WORLD. MAN OF THE YAER. THE $11 MILLION DOLLARS STORY OF GIVEN NDLOPFU. Allegedly Plasma Net Inc Delaware Corporation Owes Given Ndlopfu from the South Africa the Summer of the $11 Million

• given ndlopfu Dec 07, 2014

Any one one staying with South Africa please help me for to claim my free lotto realy winner prize.Contact [email protected][protected]

• Ca
    caulodren Dec 07, 2014

daniel riche why are you complaining about not being paid as it clearly shows in the results section you only got 1 number out of 6 in the jackpot game and you actually need a minimum of 3. In the other games you need all the numbers to win.

• Ca
    caulodren Dec 07, 2014

I play freelotto sometimes. Kenneth what your showing is a promotional email when you have a free account at freelotto.com, , your name appears 3 times which is a standard promotional email from freelotto. I get them quite alot aswell. You actually haven't won anything.

• Ab
    abduljelil Sep 26, 2014

good lake to me

• Ar
    Arthur02 Aug 19, 2014

Hi I won and the pin is [protected] but I'm not sure if its real please help

• De
    Detective48220 Aug 13, 2014

If it's free winnings then it's too good to be true. I don't mean to burst your bubbles but this is a scam. It's a disgrace because all they're doing is taking your money. You should try doing some research about these kind of hoax before signing up for anything.

ANTI-ONLINE FRAUD UK AGENT Jul 30, 2014

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT TO ACERTAIN IF THE LOTTERY IS TRUE OR FAKE E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Le
    legobje Jul 29, 2014

my name is cassius legobje, my account number is [protected](absa chq) pin is [protected]

• Kr
    kris sumbeling Jun 24, 2014

i receive an email that i won lotto...how can i claim the prize i dont have any card like visa card and master card.

• Mu
    MUSANA JOHN May 27, 2014

i won a prize on freelotto how can i get it transfered on my account
    FULL NAMES: MUSANA JOHN
    OF KYENJOJO UGANDA
    the account where the prize should be transfered is [protected]
    please help me.
    thank you.

• Gr
    Grant Smith 1 Apr 25, 2014

I'm all so the winer of the freelotto but no payments can any one help please grant smith user [protected].

• Gr
    Grant Smith 1 Apr 16, 2014

my name grant smith my free lotto/ user name [protected] and my pin [protected] and my tell phone no [protected] I'm still waiting for my claim I won .

saylon Apr 08, 2014

S. CHING
    ****** 11, 260, 000.00 ******

This notification certifies that you, SAYLON CHING of CAVITE, are eligible to receive the combined jackpot prize listed below your name if you submit the winning entries in accordance with the Official Rules.

SAYLON, As an eligible FreeLotto member you must submit a winning entry in order to win; either by using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or by playing daily online at www.FreeLotto.com. Upon submission of a winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that SAYLON CHING of CAVITE will be paid the prize you win of as much as $11, 000, 000.00 (ELEVEN MILLION DOLLARS) and that your prize will only be paid to you.

Its thats or its such a joke plzzz reply

• Ny
    NYC ONLINE INVESTIGATOR Jan 04, 2014

• Ra
    Ranjith Punchihewa Jan 04, 2014

Dear Sir,
    Username:[protected]
    Yes thanks for the enter my name, according to your form but i have no credit card.
    Thanks,
    Ranjith punchihewa

• Da
    Daniel Riche Nov 30, 2013

I am humbly writing to gratefully express my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to the Management and Staff of Freelotto for improving the lives of people around the world, is my best greeting to you all around the world helping the works of freelotto thanks very much.
    My name is Daniel Riche Member of freelotto
    Prizes winner of USD $10, 000, 000.00 & $1, 000, 000.00
    Notification #[protected]- PIN
    On the 29th of November 2013, I Danie Riche received am email from this email address: [email protected], asking me to either by using the convenient F.A.S.T. service, this is the only way I will get my prizes, so now with standing I do not have any of those materials to get my prizes but have Banks account #, can we work that way.
    Please find the attach copy of the notification from your office below!

Results Nov 29 at 5:41 [email protected] If you no longer wish to receive our emails or play FreeLotto.com®, click here to unsubscribe.

REPORT DATE 11/30/2013

Ganta, 231

NOTICE TYPE
    Paid & Eligible Status
    Notification

This notification shows just a few of our winners. We have awarded over $99, 000, 000.00 to thousands of lucky winners worldwide and YOU COULD BE NEXT!

WINNERS COUNTRY PRIZE AMOUNT
    Gareth Connors Australia $50, 000.00
    Clair Held Brazil $300.00
    Daniel Riche lr
    Daniel Riche lr

Daniel, As an eligible FreeLotto member you must submit a winning entry in order to win; either by using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or by playing daily online at www.FreeLotto.com. Upon submission of a winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that Daniel Riche of Ganta will be paid the prize you win of as much as $10, 000, 000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS) and that your prize will only be paid to you.

FREELOTTO
    PO BOX 4562
    GRAND CENTRAL, NY 10163

[protected]

The FreeLotto Satisfaction Guarantee: You may cancel your F.A.S.T. membership for any reason at any time. With F.A.S.T. service you don't have to enter your numbers every day. F.A.S.T. does it for you. It automatically plays the numbers you select for just $14.99 per 30 days and we'll renew it for you automatically on your credit card until you want to stop. Of course you don't ever have to use or buy F.A.S.T. and your odds of winning a prize are not improved with F.A.S.T. Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. As always, FreeLotto is free to play and win. Click here to play FreeLotto now!

FreeLotto.com, where real people win real cash every day - FREE!

Daniel, know someone who loves WINNING? Click here to introduce your friends to FreeLotto® and win $2, 500!

Click here to read the FreeLotto Rules and Odds.

FreeLotto® Winning Draw Results for Friday November 29th, 2013
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $1, 000, 000.00 Jackpot [protected]
    Win a Car [protected]
    Pay Off Your Mortgage [protected]
    $10, 000.00 FastCASH [protected]
    $100, 000.00 Giveaway [protected]
    $10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks [protected]

Your FreeBets for Friday November 29th, 2013
    $1, 000, 000.00 Jackpot [protected] 1/6 (TSN #:[protected])
    Win a Car [protected] 0/6 (TSN #:[protected])
    Pay Off Your Mortgage [protected] 1/6 (TSN #:[protected])
    $10, 000.00 FastCASH [protected] 2/6 (TSN #:[protected])
    $100, 000.00 Giveaway [protected] 0/6 (TSN #:[protected])
    $10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks [protected] 2/7 (TSN #:[protected])

A FreeLotto® day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBetTM often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN® NOW by clicking on the link below:
    If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the Results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

PlasmaNet, Inc., www.freelotto.com, their agencies and advertisers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. PlasmaNet, Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions.

Copyright © [protected] PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the express written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

id83997332

• To
    touta rezoug abdelkader Nov 10, 2013

touta rezoug abdelkader

chaila tutu sichilyango May 17, 2013

Am chaila tutu sichilyango, my complaint is based on wrong deductions against FAST SERVICE which i recently subscribe, am still be deducted monthly inspite i STOPED playing free lotto game for a couple of months and i UNSUBSCRIBE to both manual and FAST SERVICE.please assist me so that my suffering we come to an end.will be glad to hear from you at your quickest possible time.

regards
    CHAILA TUTU SICHILYANGO

• Ya
    Yaka Kambi Apr 19, 2013

i have filled the Eligibility form and when i tried to put my bank Card Number : [protected] the system rejected the number and i cannot compete the form. Is there any other ways please somebody tell me.

• Ev
    EVA KOLOSENI Nov 09, 2012

how can I get my money? I have tried to fill in subscription form but to no avail help me please to receive my winnings.

• Ha
    hakny sith Jul 14, 2012

how can i get my money? who can help and tell me ?

• Ha
    hakny sith Jul 14, 2012

hello my name Hakny Sith i have won $100300.00 my log User number is... my account Number is [protected] ACLEDA Bank Plc - Cambodia

• Ka
    Kamel Zemzem May 28, 2012

Good day to you from me (KAMEL ZEMZEM)
    I'm from tunisia i received on 12/05/2012 from the financial sercices authority with Ref: FSA / VPL 2012/22310
    I received a:
    PAYMENT APPROVAL
    " I, Andrew King, Directeur of the FSA, in exercise of the powers conferred on me by section 1of the Central Bank and Financial Service Authority (FSA) of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Act 2003, (No. 12 of 2003) hereby order as follows;
    1. This Order may be cited as the Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Act 2003(commencement) Order (No.1 2004).
    I therefore approve payment of ( P 560.000.00) Five hundred and Sixty Thousand Great Britain Pounds.
    To Mr /Mrs, Kamel Zemzem of 10 Rue boukhari, Menzel Temime 8080, Tunisia
    An approved winner of Freelotto with Ref : FPL [protected]/ [protected]

ANDREW KING
    (FINANCE DIRECTOR)

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM, FreeLotto Regional Office UK <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Winner (Kamel Zemzem),

This message is to confirm that truly you are a winner of the FreeLotto Organization End of April Promotion, which was held on the 30th of April, 2012 and you won£560.000.00 GBP, with no tickets sold.

To enable you claim your prize, you are required to choose from the option below which best you preferre;

Choose Grants Claim Option: option 1 or
    Option 2: You Come to Our Office In person
    You are to come to our office in person to claim your won prize and please be informed that we will not be liable for any cost that might arise in the process of you coming to our office. Note that this is our usual and best mode of payment and you will not be charge for any services that will be rendered to you by our officers. All other option are as a result of complains by winners and shall be the liability of winners to take care of any cost that might arise for either the cost of delivery or the cost of transfer """

AND A" check release and eligibility status notification acct 452394/pin ...
    kamel zemzem PCC adepartment of PNI has ...; kamel zemzem of temime tunisia reviews the listing below to confirm the prizes that you have won.
    kamel zemzem you may submit your information to our affiliate agents in that you will directed to or you can also submit your information by login on to our website: http://www.freelotto.com/2012/claims.php ...and verify you security PIN number...
    Congratulation !
    Sincerely.

B.Kelleher
    Information Director
    Freelotto.com, where real people win real cash every day- FREE ! """"""""

I NEED YOUR HELP THAK YOU IN ADVANCE

KAMEL ZEMZEM

• As
    Asaba Ernest Mar 31, 2012

Hello my name is Asaba Ernest. i have won $10.00 my log in User Number is id79401394 My account Number is [protected] Postbank - Uganda east africa

alex lista jackson Feb 17, 2012

ALEX LISTA JACKSON. PO BOX 72158. CELL. +[protected]/ +[protected]
    KINONDONI
    DAR ES SALAAM
    TANZANIA
    EAST-AFRICA
    PIN CODE [protected] / ACCT [protected]

alex lista jackson Feb 17, 2012

it is my hope that you are all ok pushing on well in your dily activities, the same applies to me some how. another chance i am seizing to introduce my self before you. i am mr alex lista jackson, from kinondoni-dar es salaam-tanzania-east africa. recentry i bet for lotto game and mailed to be a winner then directed to follow certain procedure for prize reward, but very unfortunately i have tried hard to fill the requisition form with no success. help me how to go about.
    thanking you in advance