FreelottoI want to unsubscribe

A

I have tried the link that is available to unsubscribe and was told i was going to get a e-mail to help me do so. But I have tried for a few days now and am unable to unsubscribe from freelotto.com

• Ab
    Abdel hamid Nov 26, 2018

why can I not stop free lotto charge of Euro 23 every month from my Discover card

• Uz
    Uzelu Nov 05, 2018

In declare to unsubscribe, since my bank became vociferously prosecutious and I'm not utilizing the the site any longer. Obviously I'd like to receive my winnings, but over stands my budget.

• Sh
    Shawn Rogers Feb 22, 2018

It is bull the company's that are doing this to people should be locked up for what they are doing

• Da
    David Salufu Tawana Feb 22, 2018

I want to unsubscribe

• Ir
    Irene Arthur Jun 25, 2016

why can I not stop free lotto charge of $14.99 every month from my Discover card?

• Il
    ilovemykids2 Oct 24, 2012

My sons life can be taken too plz desporatw mom needs help

• Il
    ilovemykids2 Oct 24, 2012

I had money in my bank account for my son health safety. Its gas money to get him to hospital when needed... now im -46 bucks in the whole and have no way of getting my child to the hospital... so now he can die and I wont have any money or help to get him to hospital... I thought I was winning money but only to find out its been a scam and not only I my money was taken but my sons life porate mom needs help...can be too...