Freelottocancellation of services

L

Have tried to cancel my subscription to :pni*freelotto fast svc. . . And i cant get them to stop it from coming out of my account, i have wrote five (5) e - mails to cancel but that has not happend what can be done? And no telephone number to contact them!. . . Respectfully. . . Leo duarte. . .

• Se
    sergio zavala lora Dec 04, 2008

cancelar subcripcion

• So
    Sofia Jerotich Kimaiyo Jul 07, 2017

@sergio zavala lora Hi, please can u cancel my subscription

• Te
    Terrence Wills Mar 24, 2009

Money taken from my Credit card monthly from PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC. Unsuccessfully able to cancel via Email.I want this Cancelled NOW!

• Ig
    Ignatius Mar 25, 2009

How do I cancel my subscription with PNI LOTTO FAST SVC. I have made series of attempts by email but nothing has happened.

• Gu
    Gulzhu May 28, 2009

I attempted to cancel my subscription with PNI FREELOTTO FAST SVC three months ago. but they kept taking my money from my bank account. Can I claim them for taking my money aafter i unsubscribed.

• Tr
    Triin J Nov 27, 2009

I have the same problem... :( If anyboday has emerged to cancel it pleas contact me and tell me what to do!
    I need help!

Regards,

please write to me: [protected]@hotmail.com

• Va
    valthegal Jan 11, 2010

SO HOW DOES SOMEONE GET THIS TO STOP. AND GET CANCELLED FROM THIS SCAMMING WEBSITE?

• Ce
    Cezar Solleza Mar 28, 2011

I want my subscription to PNI FREELOTTO Fast Svc cancelled immediately- Cezar Solleza

john M. Cardenas May 31, 2011

I cancelled my subscription months ago from PNI FREELOTTO Fast and still taking my money out of my credit card, is some body take care of this rip off

• Je
    Jean Carlos Dec 15, 2011

Por favor preciso cancelar a assinatura do serviço porque não estou podendo mais descontar do cartão isso, estou precisando de dinheiro, mas assim só estou perdendo todo mes, e vou procuar meus direitos se não for cancelada hoje mesmo, obrigado e aguardo o cancelamento pelo me e- mail.

Jose Raymundo May 29, 2014

I have the same problem. I cancelled my subscription but still taking my money out of my bank. How can I get this to stop and get cancelled immediately.

• Ph
    Phillip Munjaranji Apr 23, 2015

I also cancelled my subscription two months ago but they are still taking my money, now I really don't know what to do to stop It. I tried to stop the debit order bt because there are crooks u don't find it on debit order list.

• Gl
    GLORIA POCOCK Jun 17, 2015

HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS TO CANCEL THIS, HOWEVER THEY IGNORE MY TEXTS AND RETURN E-MAILS. FOUND A PHONE NUMBER AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE PHONY. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT?

• Ai
    airoticv Jul 07, 2015

I cancelled on my last email from PNI Fast Lotto two months ago. They have stopped emails but continues to charge my credit card. I want last 2 charged refunded and no further charges made. Account has been cancelled.

can't cancel charge

can't cancel account

Irene Grace Arthur Sep 02, 2015

cancel account lotto fast svc [protected]

• Al
    Albert Crustner Dec 12, 2015

This morning at 1am in the morning I had $15:99 deducted from my NetSpend card these people had no right to withdraw money from my account without my permission these scammers need to be stopped!

• Re
    Reviewer21267 Dec 13, 2015

I have tried numerous times to cancel my account and to stop the withdrawals from my checking account. I live on a limited income and I can't reach anyone to cancel my account. E-mails that I have sent have gone unanswered. Please help.

Ann Stuart Apr 23, 2016

As above, I too have tried I stop this fraudulent company . Like everyone else I cannot stop money being taken from my account

• Mg
    Mg Prasanna Apr 26, 2016

please cancel this account soon.i cant follow free lotto.

[protected]@gmail.com

• Li
    Lindaco Jun 08, 2016

I have same problem can't cancel even phoned my credit card company

Joan Keith Oct 21, 2016

I also cancelled this lottoservice and they keep charging me. Thy no longer send results si I know they received cancellation. I want to be credited for the past 2 months and NO further cbarges

• Ta
    Tara-lea Salmon Nov 23, 2016

I dont even play this game and i had 21.66 taking out yesterday and i even had my card blocked. So why have you taking my money please put it back thanks.

• Ca
    Camille Powers Jan 18, 2017

I attempt to cancel this from my account. First and foremost, I did not sign up for this. Who are these people PNI freelotto. My next move will be to complain to BBB

• Di
    Disna Mar 12, 2018

This morning my money deposit has been dedicated i have to buy that money.i did not play that game .i need get my money.

• Sy
    Sydney Mamba May 09, 2018

Please cancel my account

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices