Free $500 Walmart Gift Cardfraud

N Review updated:

I was sent a free $500 walmart gift card offer. I had to purchase of subscribe to two different offers and then I would be sent the free gift card. I completed the two offers, used a visa card to pay... then when i went to proceede, the screen kept telling me to return to page 2. It wanted me to start all over and repay for a bunch of stuff. I still never received my $500 gift card to walmart. What a scam.

• Lo
    Lois Garcia Jun 18, 2018

They must think people are stupid why the he'll would anyone do a survey plus an offer just to get a free gift card scam that's all it is