Fred Meyergas

L Nov 07, 2019

They put a $76 hold on my acct yesterday and it is still there this morning! Usually it is put back on in only a few minutes but they've been holding my acct hostage since I drove away with only half a tank! It is 5:03a.m. And it's still on there! I drive ride share and need to fuel often! This is preventing me from buying dinner for my daughter & I last night and fuel to get her to school today! And when I called customer service of course there's no one to talk to at this time. There should be but there is not!

• Updated by Lisa LaFromboise · Nov 07, 2019

Not to mention dying to make rent which is past due so putting a 24 hour hold on my acct is criminal! I'm looking for lawyers who deal with this kind of situation today. This is damaging my ability to get out there and drive to put food on the table and shelter over our heads! Put the money back release the hold Fred Meyer! And you can bet I will never stop at your gas tanks again!