Fred MeyerCustomer Service/ Money Services

M Mar 07, 2020

I was at my local Fred Meyers, waiting in line at Customer Services/ Money Services for well over an hour to do a return for a few items; 3.
My mother had asked me to return them, mind you this being the second or third time in my life returning something to Fred Meyers. Well the receipt wasnt in the bag. I want aware of a 50.00 dollar limit, nor was I informed before the lady proceeded to scan the three items. Well instead of telling me there was a 50 dollar limit, she scans all of it which was a little over 60 dollars, with a snarky tone to her voice, "oooops oh well, you went over the limit, come back in 90 days to try again."
You see that there is over 20 people standing in line, me already have been there over an hour, and I was supposed to know Fred Meyers return policy 100% down?
Just the way she spoke to me, and her demeanor was COMPLETELY condescending and very unprofessional. I felt completely embarrassed and the way she acted as if I was doing something either illegal or unbecoming was baffling. Getting off work, construction, doing a favor for my mom while out getting groceries lead into a completely agonizing experience. Yelp review was definitely not positive.
Hopefully someone can say something to this woman, who brought over the supervisor, around 5pm on 3/2/2020