Complaints & Reviews

Fox TV channeltv channel

Your TV channel is [censored]. Every 2 seconds the sound cuts out. It makes it impossible to enjoy any show you broadcast. Fix your garbage. I'm surprised you are still even allowed on air. How do you not even realize this is happening. I've had this problem with you guys for over a year now. I thought maybe you would get wise and fix it but apparently you have no one monitoring your broadcasting. Pathetic. Hire more people or pack up your [censored]. I'm emailing my provider as well because I cannot believe they offer you on the most basic of cable.

Fox TVthe passage

Fox, far more than any other TV station cancels its really good shows. You never give them a chance and now your lineup is mediocre. Whoever makes these decisions is not very bright.
    The Passage, Firefly, Terra Nova, Almost Human, and, a long time ago, The Adventures of Briscoe County Junior. These were well written, had appealing actors and good story lines. Your latest idiotic decision, The Passage, was a really stupid decision. Thank God that there are other channels with decision makers who don't kowtow to the mediocre. Why don't you just give up? I will not be watching ypur station any longer.

Fox Newsyou've lost that lovin feeling

I stopped watching fox except for tucker, sean, judge jeanine, and gutfeld!

Since the son's have taken over, they've turned fox into cnn, msnbc, espn, abc, cbs, nbc. If I wanted to watch those socialist ~ communist channels, I could, but won't. Just like I won't watch you any longer since you've taken tucker off the air for being right!

I've watched fox since it's inception, but no longer.

I'm tuning into "one america news" from now on!

You people are going to be in the toilet just like cnn is... And you deserve it.

I would love to see tucker, sean, judge jeanine, and greg have their own tv station... That would put you, fox, and all your cronies crying real tears. We're the one's who keep you on the air, so we're the one's who can make sure you fail and are off the air!!!

Fox TVdisruption at our hotel/vacation

On August 5th our stay at the Sea Sprite Hotel ended up with constant noise and activity hile Fox was setting up for the Teen Choice awards at Hermosa Beach last week. We didn't know this event was going on on the two days we chose to stay there, or we would have gone somewhere else. My sister was in town for vacation and her time at the beach was not very pleasant. We could enjoy sitting on the balcony as that was were all the trucks and equipment were being used. I have videos from our room. It was very noisy and the beach was blocked off in front of our hotel. Our car was blocked in by the workers as well, so we had to wait to be able to pack it up and leave.

With so much disruption we are asking for the one night at our hotel to be reimbursed if possible. We will need a "do over" at some point so we can enjoy our stay next time.

Thank you for understanding our disappointment.

Meredith Buist and Karina Fanger
        [protected]

disruption at our hotel/vacation

Fox TV — deposit check from 7/29/2019 to august 7. 2019 for 200.00

I always deposit a check for spousal support at the Bank of America in Spartanburg SC 29301 for 200.00 and...

Fox TV — sears. repair of my oven range

For 2 years we've been patient with sears our range keeps falling apart when it takes too long for them to...

Fox TVadt home security system flaw

As a concerned citizen and consumer I wish to make this known to as many people as possible.
          Recently I discovered what maybe one of the biggest major wide-spread home security flaw with ADT home security system(s) whereas there is a risk when arming the system in the "stay mode" using their smartphone Pulse system app. What I found was arming the system in the Stay mode with the "App" it does not arm the system in "No delay entry" state. Meaning if there is an intrusion the system has a 45-60 second delay before an alarm is triggered. The discovery was accidental and after alerting ADT they admitted they had no immediate corrections for it, yet would offer alternatives. Through my research and their admissions they exhibited an attitude as if it wasn't a problem therefore is my belief that customers who was sold this system are unaware of the problem and if others have discovered it, they were probably basically ignored because they are in a contract and can't get out of it.
          Regards,

​Terry
          703.489.3160

Fox TVsheperd smith

[protected]
            Shepherd Is slanting the Census issue:
            1.In order to vote in a Federal election, you must be a CITIZEN'
            2. In order to be a U.S. Citizen, among other requirements, you must be able to read and understand English.
            3. Having some ambitious Democrat ask you to register to vote knowing full well that the are not a citizen (can't speak English) is a crime.

Shepherd Smith wants his viewers to disregard the citizenship requirement.
            He wants to have districts FLOODED with illegal immigrants so that the district recrives "BLOATED" funding and "Heavy-up" leeming Democrats for future FEDERAL Elections

Anita Bawnghit Jun 27, 2019

No, speaking English is not a requirement. From lawinfo.com

You are eligible to vote in federal elections if:
                You are a U.S. citizen (either by birth or naturalization)
                You meet your state's residency requirements
                You are 18 year old. (Some states allow 17-year-olds to vote in primaries or register to vote if they will be 18 before the general election).

Sorry Adolf, English is not a requirement.

Fox TVshepard smith

Shepard Smith twist the truth into a lie by reporting half-truths. He is obviously biased against conservatives. He just said that before now our country has always in the past taken in any refuge looking for political asylum (2:45 pm Central Time). I guess he never heard of the Jewish people trying to get out of Nazi Germany in the 40's. It has been a long time since the USA has taken in any poor person who wants to move here. This did not start with the Trump administration. He can have his opinions, but lying to people is an act of propaganda and it is beneath the standards for FOX.

Fox TVcommercials

Dear Fox News and business News,

I watch mostly Fox news and Business news almost exclusively. I love the programming, thanks! What I don't appreciate lately are the Showtime commercials. They are very inappropriate to watch anytime especially during the day when my 12 year old granddaughter is with me.

If these commercials continue, I will not continue to watch Fox.

Sincerely,
                Christine Champness
                Bakersfield, CA

Fox TVcommercials

Too many commercials is a problem but playing commercials like Wonder Bread 8 times back to back is unbearable. How does that happen? Nobody can see this is happening? Your practice of doing this is having a reverse effect. I will now not buy Wonder Bread for this very reason. This applies to other commercials as well. Stop playing the same commercial over and over and over again. As I type this, that Wonder Bread commercial just played 6 times back to back. Get your act together.

Fox TVunethical behavior - undisputed

I had to complain about Skip Bayless on his show Undisputed. It should not be allowed for someone to have such a bias opinion against someone like he does for Kawhi Leonard. He should NOT be allowed to speak about anything pertaining to him. It's disgusted to see him discredit a man's ability and accomplishments because of a personal issue. He even refuses to say his name??? It's absolutely ridiculous. Skip is great for TV; but his ability to speak on Kawhi should be taken away if he can't set aside personal issues towards him.

• Pa
                        Patter21 Jun 18, 2019

I understand the difference between new reporting and opinion TV shows and that many people are paid to voice their opinions and provoke discussion. Sports in particular thrives on this type of content.

That said, Skip Bayless is well over the line in how many times he openly expresses disdain for Kawhi Leonard. He openly states that the player refused to play and was not injured. To me, this is not an opinion since he does not have first hand access to medical records and he is attacking an individual's character. He is clearly slandering the player.

I believe that his series of comments should be reviewed by Fox Leadership and action taken to curtail his commentary on this matter. It is clearly a personal bias and vendetta that should not be tolerated by the Fox organization.

Fox TVstar the tv show

Im so mad at yall for canceling. Star cause alot of people do watch that show and you left on season 3 with no final season to end it. That not right to us at all cause if you really thank people dont watch it thats a lie that one of my favourite show and im mad as hell i cant watch along with other people watch like come on fox that not right to us and you own the fans another season and yeah star havent been on longer then empire but you got to give stuff a chance to get better. Then might see a difference

Fox TVparadise hotel

Hey douchebag .. Although there may be a small increment of the population that gets off on this bull crap Queer ass television make-believe [censored]ing [censored] .. What about the rest of us. Have you totally forgotten what you started out as. Jesus Christ man it is pathetic what you have become...
                        I can't submit my opinion without making it at least 350 letters so here you go... [censored] you you suck you are turning into the worst [censored]ing Channel ever. Have some [censored]ing balls and keep deviating from the norm. There are millions and millions and millions of us that do not want to see the same old [censored] on television. This is what causes us to move to cable and forget about [censored]ing Fox. Give me a [censored]ing job for Fox sake. [censored] I'm 56 years old and I can pick what America wants better than your young punk [censored] that are doing it right now. Good luck motherfukers cuz you're going down the tubes as long as you follow them mean stream just like all the other mainstream Networks. [censored] you

Fox TV — the show on fox called star

How can Fox just cancel a show with no clear ending? I loved watching Star after Empire. You gave a teaser...

Fox TVcancellation

My husband and I are extremely disappointed that Fox has decided to cancel The Cool Kids! It is one of the best shows to come along in years! It is consistently funny, so much so that we have to stop the tape to catch our breath at times! The writing is fantastic and the actors do an outstanding job! And it's great see this group of talented veteran actors again! It's really maddening that a decent show like this is being cancelled. All the network have reputations as not giving shows a chance anymore and here Fox does just that. There's to much crap on tv such as Paradise that was being advertised the other night during The Cool Kids. We need less of that type of programming and more like The Cool Kids. Fox executives you definitely made a mistake on this one, please reconsider this and bring The Cool Kids back!

• St
                              Stacey Duffey May 30, 2019

I’m with them. I hate that you cancelled the cool kids show. Great writers and a wonderful cast. It is so realistic and great all around. Please bring it back. It was one of the best shows in years. I’m tired of all the crappy other stuff. I want a good comedy show (the cool kids).

Fox TVtermination of show

My friends and I are completely upset and deeply saddened in the news of the cancellation of Paradise Hotel. This show had such great potential . The writers were at the top of their game with plot twists. I have a family/ friend circle of 17 and most of us are single and watch dating shows. The shows we watch are usually on cable networks, with this show you upped the ante. We saw FOX step it up and separate itself from the average primetime dating shows. Although the contestants weren't known stars, the cast was realistic and relatable to the audience moreso than ever. As a 35 year old Black American woman all the shows I have watched always have contestants I'd never date. This show gave me and my friends more options than ever before. In the future I could see some changes/ improvements in the casting department to minimize stagnant personalities like Kyle (sorry Kyle...wish you the best) Along side that with current the writers and their creative plot twists one hell of a show. Trust me.

Fox TVfoxnews.com

I have an account at www.foxnews.com. For years, I was able to participate in the member comments feature on those articles that carried the feature. Suddenly, I no longer even see comments, much less be able to participate. I have contacted their support several times but do not receive any reply. I even tried cancelling the account and creating a new one with a different email address. No change. OCCASIONALLY I will run across an article featuring comments, and even may have a notification, but when I click on the notification, it takes me to the article but NO comments reveal at all. The 'support' is disgustingly disappointing.

Fox TVcancellation of "the cool kids" may 2019

I am highly disappointed to hear that The Cool Kids was cancelled. This is a huge problem with TV networks, and that is you do not give the shows a chance to build a following. Everyone I talked to or told about this show, loved it. I did not hear on bad thing about. You have to give a show at least two years to build a solid audience, and it is not just Fox, they all do it. Not every show is going to be a number one show in its first season. You have to allow for word of mouth, and summer when people actually have more time to catch up on entertainment. Once they find a great show to follow, you pull the rug out and cancel it. Look at Family guy, when that show came out it was slated to be cancelled every year and its competitors cannot even be remembered.

• Ef
                                    e.f.d May 19, 2019

I also am disappointed at the Cool kids being cancelled a friend told me about it.I watched the show on demand with a Friday night time spot I couldn't imagine people had the chance to see it.I had never commented to a network about programming before but being a comedy fan to see a show this good being cancelled I have to say you have few chances for a real winner think again sincerely E.DuBois

Mary Jo L. May 22, 2019

• Ro
                                    Robin Toto Aug 14, 2019

I loved "The Cool Kids" and was actually looking forward to its return this Season! I am so tired of the "Sex" "Drama" related shows like Big Brother, Paradise, etc.
                                    This show had me and my family rolling.
                                    Fox PLEASE BRING THIS SHOW BACK!
                                    The comedy was on point, the guest actors were a refreshing blast from the past!

Fox TVtv show star

Why would cancel Star that was one of the best shows yall had up the yall really cant just let it end like that there are alot of broken hearts out here over this show you should of took empire or something get it together fox yall gonna lose alot if views your network have disappointed the entire world bring star back at this point people are going to be cancelling there subscriptions

• Ha
                                      Hailey Wagoner May 16, 2019

This is ridiculous. I’m just going to stop watching shows on FOX altogether. Y’all are always canceling the good shows. Star was my favorite show. I looked forward to seeing this every Wednesday night. BRING BACK STAR