Having problems with Fox TV?

Fox TV reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2009. The latest review Tv show the Resident was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint yet more knee jerk cancellations was resolved on Mar 19, 2012. Fox TV has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 362 reviews. Fox TV has resolved 6 complaints.

Fox TV Customer Service Contacts

2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 900
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fox TV Customer Service. Initial Fox TV complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fox TV above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fox TV. Discuss the issues you have had with Fox TV and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fox TV Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Fox TVunethical behavior - undisputed

I had to complain about Skip Bayless on his show Undisputed. It should not be allowed for someone to have such a bias opinion against someone like he does for Kawhi Leonard. He should NOT be allowed to speak about anything pertaining to him. It's disgusted to see him discredit a man's ability and accomplishments because of a personal issue. He even refuses to say his name??? It's absolutely ridiculous. Skip is great for TV; but his ability to speak on Kawhi should be taken away if he can't set aside personal issues towards him.

• Pa
      Patter21 Jun 18, 2019

I understand the difference between new reporting and opinion TV shows and that many people are paid to voice their opinions and provoke discussion. Sports in particular thrives on this type of content.

That said, Skip Bayless is well over the line in how many times he openly expresses disdain for Kawhi Leonard. He openly states that the player refused to play and was not injured. To me, this is not an opinion since he does not have first hand access to medical records and he is attacking an individual's character. He is clearly slandering the player.

I believe that his series of comments should be reviewed by Fox Leadership and action taken to curtail his commentary on this matter. It is clearly a personal bias and vendetta that should not be tolerated by the Fox organization.

Fox TVstar the tv show

Im so mad at yall for canceling. Star cause alot of people do watch that show and you left on season 3 with no final season to end it. That not right to us at all cause if you really thank people dont watch it thats a lie that one of my favourite show and im mad as hell i cant watch along with other people watch like come on fox that not right to us and you own the fans another season and yeah star havent been on longer then empire but you got to give stuff a chance to get better. Then might see a difference

Fox TVparadise hotel

Hey [censored]bag .. Although there may be a small increment of the population that gets off on this bull crap Queer [censored] television make-believe [censored]ing [censored] .. What about the rest of us. Have you totally forgotten what you started out as. Jesus Christ man it is pathetic what you have become...
      I can't submit my opinion without making it at least 350 letters so here you go... [censored] you you suck you are turning into the worst [censored]ing Channel ever. Have some [censored]ing balls and keep deviating from the norm. There are millions and millions and millions of us that do not want to see the same old bulshit on television. This is what causes us to move to cable and forget about [censored]ing Fox. Give me a [censored]ing job for Fox sake. [censored] I'm 56 years old and I can pick what America wants better than your young punk [censored] that are doing it right now. Good luck motherfukers cuz you're going down the tubes as long as you follow them mean stream just like all the other mainstream Networks. [censored] you

May 22, 2019

Fox TV — the show on fox called star

How can Fox just cancel a show with no clear ending? I loved watching Star after Empire. You gave a teaser...

Fox TVcancellation

My husband and I are extremely disappointed that Fox has decided to cancel The Cool Kids! It is one of the best shows to come along in years! It is consistently funny, so much so that we have to stop the tape to catch our breath at times! The writing is fantastic and the actors do an outstanding job! And it's great see this group of talented veteran actors again! It's really maddening that a decent show like this is being cancelled. All the network have reputations as not giving shows a chance anymore and here Fox does just that. There's to much crap on tv such as Paradise that was being advertised the other night during The Cool Kids. We need less of that type of programming and more like The Cool Kids. Fox executives you definitely made a mistake on this one, please reconsider this and bring The Cool Kids back!

• St
            Stacey Duffey May 30, 2019

I’m with them. I hate that you cancelled the cool kids show. Great writers and a wonderful cast. It is so realistic and great all around. Please bring it back. It was one of the best shows in years. I’m tired of all the crappy other stuff. I want a good comedy show (the cool kids).

Fox TVtermination of show

My friends and I are completely upset and deeply saddened in the news of the cancellation of Paradise Hotel. This show had such great potential . The writers were at the top of their game with plot twists. I have a family/ friend circle of 17 and most of us are single and watch dating shows. The shows we watch are usually on cable networks, with this show you upped the ante. We saw FOX step it up and separate itself from the average primetime dating shows. Although the contestants weren't known stars, the cast was realistic and relatable to the audience moreso than ever. As a 35 year old Black American woman all the shows I have watched always have contestants I'd never date. This show gave me and my friends more options than ever before. In the future I could see some changes/ improvements in the casting department to minimize stagnant personalities like Kyle (sorry Kyle...wish you the best) Along side that with current the writers and their creative plot twists one hell of a show. Trust me.

Fox TVfoxnews.com

I have an account at www.foxnews.com. For years, I was able to participate in the member comments feature on those articles that carried the feature. Suddenly, I no longer even see comments, much less be able to participate. I have contacted their support several times but do not receive any reply. I even tried cancelling the account and creating a new one with a different email address. No change. OCCASIONALLY I will run across an article featuring comments, and even may have a notification, but when I click on the notification, it takes me to the article but NO comments reveal at all. The 'support' is disgustingly disappointing.

Fox TVcancellation of "the cool kids" may 2019

I am highly disappointed to hear that The Cool Kids was cancelled. This is a huge problem with TV networks, and that is you do not give the shows a chance to build a following. Everyone I talked to or told about this show, loved it. I did not hear on bad thing about. You have to give a show at least two years to build a solid audience, and it is not just Fox, they all do it. Not every show is going to be a number one show in its first season. You have to allow for word of mouth, and summer when people actually have more time to catch up on entertainment. Once they find a great show to follow, you pull the rug out and cancel it. Look at Family guy, when that show came out it was slated to be cancelled every year and its competitors cannot even be remembered.

3 Responses
                • Ro
                  Robin Toto Aug 14, 2019

I loved "The Cool Kids" and was actually looking forward to its return this Season! I am so tired of the "Sex" "Drama" related shows like Big Brother, Paradise, etc.
                  This show had me and my family rolling.
                  Fox PLEASE BRING THIS SHOW BACK!
                  The comedy was on point, the guest actors were a refreshing blast from the past!

Mary Jo L. May 22, 2019

• Ef
                  e.f.d May 19, 2019

I also am disappointed at the Cool kids being cancelled a friend told me about it.I watched the show on demand with a Friday night time spot I couldn't imagine people had the chance to see it.I had never commented to a network about programming before but being a comedy fan to see a show this good being cancelled I have to say you have few chances for a real winner think again sincerely E.DuBois

Fox TVtv show star

Why would cancel Star that was one of the best shows yall had up the yall really cant just let it end like that there are alot of broken hearts out here over this show you should of took empire or something get it together fox yall gonna lose alot if views your network have disappointed the entire world bring star back at this point people are going to be cancelling there subscriptions

• Ha
                    Hailey Wagoner May 16, 2019

This is ridiculous. I’m just going to stop watching shows on FOX altogether. Y’all are always canceling the good shows. Star was my favorite show. I looked forward to seeing this every Wednesday night. BRING BACK STAR

Fox TVfox news

I understand that Fox News wants to show both sides of the argument but I have a very wide range of television providers, to choose from, if I want to hear angry people, who hate our country. The up side is that when Cris Wallace, Shepard Smith, Juan William or Donna Brazile comes on, I can find another way to occupy my time. I just don't see the point in providing these people with another platform for broadcasting their hateful rhetoric. Like I said, when they come on, the TV goes off. If that is alright with you, it is what it is.

3 Responses
                    • Wo
                      wonderbread7 Mar 08, 2020

Democrats are useless.

• Pa
                      paul cavanaugh Aug 31, 2019

Please, Fox News Channel, I don't mind having Democrats on the talk shows; but, can't you start including Democrats that do more than sit there and grin all the time and talk over everybody and spout defensive narratives. After a while, I get exhausted verbally throwing out expletives ( undeleted) watching these Liberals . Please include Democrat guests with a concern for detailed factual information that support their conclusions . I watch Fox news for the facts of the situations and the truth that can be extracted from them - not mere entertainment. Are there not more David Shones out there?

• Ra
                      Ray Noble May 05, 2019

Yes, Agreed . It seems that since Disney bought Fox News, there are more and more excessive negative comments coming from: Chris Wallace, Donna Brazile, and Andrew Napolitano - which all should be removed from Fox. This is unacceptable. Also, now Paul Ryan is on the board and all of these folks are traitors. Remove them all, or nobody will be watching Fox News (Fake News). Perhaps Trump instead will remove them all, and expose the corruption within Fox like the other MSM.

Fox TVexcessive television programming promoting perversity, abominations & confusion

Regarding the hit show Empire, it is bad enough that President Obama was used as a tool of the enemy to open the gates of Sodom and Gomorrah in the USA. And while Lee Daniels is a talented script writer/producer, can you please curtail, or eliminate all of the grotesque male on male kissing?

Same sex interaction is a dark spirit that recruits and preys on the innocent and you are given total entree to promotion of this abomination, or should I say, Obamanation? You can have a great show without all the nastiness and unnatural acts which can be done privately outside of the public eye.

We are already paying the consequences as America can no longer say boys and girls in the class room thanks to such perversity and confusion. It is time for TV & Movie Producers, and the Media to be used for good, not evil. The well being of our nation and future generations depends on it. Do the right thing!

Fox TVproven innocent

We were really excited about Proven Innocent during the first few shows. There are top-notch actors on the show, and the characters were very likable, especially the investigator and the lady that narriates the content of their show over the radio. However, it seems that the show feels it has to address issues that go against 95+% of the population's values. We deleted the last episode and also deleted the show from weekly recordings.

Fox TVfox on demand

I have Comcast in Pennsylvania (Montgomery County) outside of Philadelphia. I have been asking them to put out "Master Chef Junior" episodes since this cycle started on 3/12/19. They are blaming Fox so I am now writing to you. It's not just me affected. It is everyone who has Comcast in the Philadelphia, PA area which is a lot. The episodes that are missing are 701-705. Can you please address this issue? There is nothing wrong with my service and I can access every other show on Fox but this new cycle of Master Chef Junior. Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Kim Lease
                        [protected]
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Fox TVempire and jussie smollett

Please do not think the American people will not notice or take offense to putting this guy back on TV in the show Empire. The man was indicted on 16 felony counts. Due to the lack of collected brain cells in Chicago, a foolish decision was made. This decision will come back and probably haunt Mr. Smollett more than he realizes. Don't continue to insult the law-abiding citizens of the United States by employing this narcissist who got off for no legal reason at all.

Mar 27, 2019

Fox News - Jeannine Pirro Show — sharia-compliant fox shows.

All my conservative friends are complaining about fox decisions! You are hiring joe biden's former chief of...

Fox TVfacebook pages

I would like to report two facebook groups called Ireland Simpsons fans and Ireland Futurama fans. These are two Facebook groups which are using Fox owned property for the purpose of perpetuating racism. When I contacted the admins I was imediately blocked. Images like the ones shown damage great shows like the Simpsons and Futurama. Please do something. I love Foxs animated shows and seeing characters I love saying vile things is quite upsetting.

Fox TVall fox news channels

We are so tired of listening to hosts on all hours of the day constantly talking about politics. We are tired of hosts talking to people that are giving their opinions. I don't want their opinions ALL day. Can't you find stories across the world you could report on? Every minute - every day is the same thing! There are so many things going on in the world your viewers would love to hear about! For the last 2 years - it is all about Trump - Mueller report and investigation! All day long! We have been looking at OAN station because they offer more news stories - and no discussion with panels of people that are not interesting. News is suppose to be reporting news-you just go over and over the same stories - constantly talking with different panel of people on their views. We want different news of what is going on - not just politics and panels of people! If this is all you have to offer - we will be changing from your channel to another one.
                              We hope someone in your office is listening to your viewer opinions. If you are not - then you will be loosing us as your viewers!
                              Larry and Maria Proodian

Fox TVproven innocent

We have been avid FOX viewer, especially Fox News and Fox Sports. Proven Innocent really got us hooked for the first several episodes. Great story lines and cast, but the last two episodes have been disappointing. We'll no longer be watching Proven Innocent because of the content. 1) Muslim with abortion and 2) kissing lesbian women. Programs like these create normalcy in the culture and cause family time to be compromised.

2 Responses
                                  • To
                                    Tom Horrigan Apr 29, 2019

I feel as you two do. I've deleted Proven Innocent from my queue. I've also deleted The Village & Proven Innocent. When we sit down to watch TV we want a good drama that keeps our attention. I'm tired of having the networks push their political agendas on me!!

I came here to complain that "Cool Kids" may be dumped!

Sarahjb Apr 06, 2019

I 100% agree with you! I enjoyed watching the first few episodes too, but this last weeks episode got turned off as soon as they made a snide comment about Fox news. I'm sooooo tried of the shows taking cheap shots at conservatives. It's ridiculous and completely unnecessary. Goodbye Proven Innocent - I'm done watching!

Mar 17, 2019

Fox TV — judge jeanine

I think Fox is becoming more and more liberal all the time. I thought we had free speech and yet you want to...

Fox TVlethal weapon

I will be undergoing counciling and therapy due to my extreme emotional attachment to Clayne Crawford's Charactor. It happened out of no where, so fast and so angrily! It's like you guys didn't care about it, OR US, anymore when this selfish disicision was made to keep your work envirnment "more peaceful." I'm heartbroken without Riggs.. and watching the show brings me significant depression. Next time you wanna I'll off the MAIN CHARACTOR of a show, don't use such a good actor. Thank you. And you made a mistake.

• Ha
                                      Hailey Wagoner May 16, 2019

Wow. This is a shock as well as it is to Star being cancelled. Y’all need to just cancel The Who FOX channel then.