Fox Rent A Carscam and overcharge

Never rent a car from Fox Rental car unless you want to ruin your trip. I rent a car from Fox for my Las Vegas trip for 3 days from 09/03/2011 to 09/06/2011. I returned the car to the office on time on 09/06/2011. A week later I've got a call from fox and they said that I didn't return the car. I told them that I did return it. Another week they send me a letter and said I still didn't return the car (sic.) I tried to call their office for about 2 or 3 hours and no one answer the phone. I don't know why a big company like fox but no one answer the phone or at least they have an answering machine. After, hundreds of call, i finally get someone answer me and she told me that the car was returned but 1 week late (???????) and she told me to ignore the letter. Today I've just check my credit card which I gave them when I rent the car there is a long list of charge that I don;t know where it came from. I tried to call them but still the same, no one answer the phone. Below the the list of extra charge.

SEP 17, 2011 FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV
SEP 10, 2011 FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV
Car Rental $24.29
SEP 07, 2011 FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV
Car Rental $150.00

Fox Car Rental is a scam company and should be out of business. Do not rent a car from them.