Fox Networkignorant management

J Review updated:

Dear management:
Why is it that everytime you put a show out there for people to like, you take it back. I personally feel that your executives are #s.
You can not know how a show will do in only 8 - 12 episodes. You wont give it time to officially take root. Build characters and
Their relationships before you rip the show away. Thank you. Thank you for complying to the 16 - 18 year olds who rarely sit down to
Watch friggin tv. Thank you for giving in to the "have to have it now!" generation. Your management disgusts me with it's lack
Of reasoning and logic. You could have kept shows like firefly, defying gravity and other shows that people enjoy... But no. You have
To be part of the stupid reality tv series idiocy. Thank you. Thank you from all the middle men and people who have imagination. Thank you for being
Our spokesmen on just what we like to watch. You are all #s.

Jamie smith
Sick of you

Renee Watson Sep 17, 2015

Please return RTM to your line up in the afternoon, you put some stupid show on .Hollywood today live it stupid. RTM, RTM, RTM

We love RTM

Mimi Haas, need RTm

• Ru
    Rusty Shakelford Aug 14, 2018

Quit canceling good shows like ghosted and futurama

• Wi
    Wild rose Aug 15, 2018

I just don't get why golf and soccer is being shown on this channel don't like those sports and don't know anyone is into those I rather watch my tv shows on here than watch that

• Ki
    Kimberly 99 Sep 04, 2018

Empire episode that aired April 11, 2018 was awful. The scene in which Lucious argues with God had no entertainment value. It didn't add to the storyline. I understand its fictional but even with fiction there should be some reverence to GOD. I am disappointed and sadden. I love the show but ...I would like to see storylines develop better. 😢

• Je
    jeff brady Oct 28, 2018

I think it's garbage you have a tv show about a stereotypical Irish-American with a racist title.

• Dp
    D Pros Oct 31, 2018

Noon 10/22
    Shep Smith misled viewers saying Trump lied about who is in the group headed to our southern border.
    Prove it or shut up

JoseML Nov 04, 2018

This one ad shows up too often in the FoxNews channel. The actor is also arrogant and nasty.
    Consider replacing the actor & reducing the frequency of the Rosland Capital ads on gold and silver.

Too often I switch channel to CNN or turn TV off.

• De
    Den Bohon Nov 05, 2018

During some of the most intense moments during the 2018 World Series, are you kidding me?? Commercials?! Even when a batter was at bat, you stuck a commercial into the smallest pause. It had the opposite effect for me. I wrote down the names of each of the companies who ran these obnoxious in-game commercials and will now boycot them. Great work!

Marty Moore Nov 12, 2018

Can you please fix the channel the show starz is not playing right. We waitef two weeks for the show and now its not playing right please fix asap thank you!

• To
    Tony Luciano Nov 14, 2018

The last thing I want to see during a commercial break is a perverted gay couple getting married especially on Thanksgiving during a football game. I don't believe I'll be watching any thing on Foxx 32 for a long time at least till you get your values straight.

• Th
    thedukster Nov 14, 2018

Fox channel 11 will not display the score box for any sports program. All other networks are fine. Contacted Comcast tech support no help.

• Wi
    William Sawyer Nov 19, 2018

Youre an idiot for cancelling The Mick and Last Man on Earth and adding Rel and The Cool Kids. You cancelled Family Guy and see where that got you. Get your priorities straight, idiots!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices