Forever 21wrong size sent but I am out of luck

I am quite appalled at the lack of service I received from Forever 21 today. I am a long time customer of Forever 21 and never have I had an issue until today. I ordered a coat on December 28, 2012. The wrong size was shipped to me. I only noticed today because I was out of the country since December and just returned last week. Excited to open my package, it was to my surprise that is was the wrong coat size. Therefore, I call the "customer service" line and explain my situation and the representative Olivia just goes on and on about company policy etc. I realize there are no returns and/or exchanges after 30 days. But the onlly reason I have to exchange the coat is because of your company's lack of diligence in shipping me the correct size. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he was apparently too busy to come to the phone. His name was Joseph and I cannot believe he did not have the decency to even acknowledge me. I would not be in this predicament at all had the correct size been shipped to me. I am highly disappointed in Forever 21 and as a company they should be ashamed of how they conduct business and how they treat their customers. After all, it is because of us, forever 21 has become so successful. I plan to take my business elsewhere as well as the network of stylists that work under me. All of this because, Forever 21 could not step up and take responsibility for their wrong doings. Shameful. Really.

• Df
    dfIipsyde11 Mar 08, 2013

I am not ten years old and just because I accidentally ordered the wrong size.(yeah I was forced to lie and tell them the mistake was theirs and I still don' t get "customer service") This does not give them a right to cheat me by giving me the wrong size. I have been a customer for 23 years and will not be treated like a criminal just because I am hispanic.

• He
    Her Coworker Mar 08, 2013

After looking at all of your post in this website Tasha13 you need to grow up too.

• He
    Her Coworker Mar 08, 2013

Don't respond to her next she will log in a another name and have that one down you and agree with her. She might even use your screen name and make it look like you being rude. She is well known around her.