Ford Motor Companymalfunction of ford focus sel vin # 1fadp3h26hl269169

Date: Sept. 30th 2019.

My car Ford Focus 2017 for the past two years that I own and purchased this New Vehicle from Dana Ford in Staten Island New York and financed by Ford Credit for a period of 6 years gave me problems from the very first day of purchase.

The vehicle had a problem with the fuel injection sensor had a mal-function, I had to leave the car for two days because the part was not available.

The second time the car slowed down and stopped in the middle of the Express Way, it would jerk and had multiple issues, the vehicle was at the Dana workshop for couple of weeks, I was given a loaner after 18 days by Dana Ford.

Once when turning to go in the other direction because there was a road block, my car got stuck parallel in the middle of the road the gears got stuck, holding other vehicles.

The third time there was engine problems, transmission problems and other problems, the vehicle was given to the Dana work shop on July 15th 2019 and the vehicle is still at the Dana workshop as of day, I was given a loaner on 30th July 2019 and I am still using this LOANER vehicle.

I took the Vehicle to the Dana workshop for all the services and repairs, which was done by their workshop.

If you need any more information you can contact me at the below :
My phone number - [protected]
My email address - [protected]@gmail.com

Would like to know how to go about on this problem that I am facing.

Thanking you,