Ford Motor Company / customer service
On Feb 19, 2019 we purchased a 2018 Ecosport Titanium . We love the car that is not the problem. The problem is we were there 6-7 HOURS. The finance person went through a whole list of add-ons but after the first one we were not told the cost. We ended being put in a lease that will cost us over $40, 000 if we go the whole lease. We did say we wanted the payments in $500 range if possible. They never told us what the payment would be. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS ON PURCHASING ANY VEHICLE FROM PEORIA FORD nor will I buy a Ford if that is the way customers are treated.
9910 W. Raintree Dr.
Sun City, Arizona 85351
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford