Having problems with Ford?

Ford reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review 2014 fusion was posted on Nov 29, 2021. The latest complaint 2014 ford escape was resolved on Jun 21, 2019. Ford has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2035 reviews. Ford has resolved 150 complaints.

Ford Customer Service Contacts

1800 771 199 (Ireland)
133 673 (Australia)
8800 500 4201 (Russia)
1800 107 363 673 (Philippines)
1800 588 888 (Vietnam)
1800 112 3673 (Mexico)
+1 800 392 3673 (United States)
+44 203 564 4444 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 367 369 (New Zealand)
+32 24 822 000 (Belgium)
+45 43 582 000 (Denmark)
+31 707 703 777 (Netherlands)
+351 808 200 556 (Portugal)
+41 445 111 445 (Switzerland)
+65 63 762 233 (Singapore)
+27 860 011 022 (South Africa)
+82 16 006 003 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 3673 (Argentina)
P.O. Box 6248

Postboks 514, 1410 Kolbotn

Russia
ul. Moskovskaya, 18, a/ya 64, g. Khimki, Moscow region, 141402

Spain
Aptdo. de Correos № 3, 46700 Gandía (Valencia)

Sweden

Singapore
305 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159942

South Africa
PO BOX 411, Pretoria 0001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ford Customer Service. Initial Ford complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ford above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ford. Discuss the issues you have had with Ford and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ford Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Dec 11, 2019

Ford Motor Company — service of daly ford potchefstroom

Good day I went for my second annual service at Daly Ford in July 2019. After the service i was informed...

Dec 09, 2019

Ford Motor Company — reoccurring issues with heater and defroster year over year for 3 years

I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and have owned Ford cars for over 35 years now. My last purchase ha...

Dec 07, 2019

Ford Motor Company — parts backordered/ death threatening front, in shake (death wobble)

I turned my 2017 f350 into lithia springs ford in lithia springs ga. To have this life treathening shake fix...

Ford Motor Company2015 ford escape

On November 22, 2019 I was driving my Ford Escape and suddenly it would hesitate then suddenly move forward. Brought to mechanic who used computer to evaluate. No problem found. Left mechanic and less than 1/10th of a mile down road the service light came on and Escape suddenly stopped moving. Had to have car towed to mechanic. Was told it was a transmission problem and needed to be replaced and would cost $4000 for parts only. The car is only 4 years old with 82, 305 miles on it. This just doesn't seem right. I have owned a Ford F150 (2003) which I had for 15 years and a Ford Focus(2008) which I still own. Have always been very satisfied with Ford vehicles, but am very disappointed with my Ford Escape. When it is time to buy another vehicle in 2020 I will not be looking at Ford. Thank you, MJ Woods

Dec 05, 2019

Ford Motor Company — dealership

For years I took the company truck to Performance Ford in Charlotte, NC. Never had any problems and felt they...

Ford Motor Companysoy coated wires provide food for vermin so the buyer can pay outrageous costs to fix

I own a 2019 t-250 transit van.It has less than fifteen thousand miles on it.and have hade to pay over $800.00 for rodents eating at the soy coated wires in the vehicle witch is outrageous.Of course ford does not want to cover this under warranty.I will never buy a ford again in my life your company is running a racket out of selling people like me a product that has known problems with rodents specifically eating the soy coated electrical systems in the vehicles they produce.Just so they can have there service departments full with the same issues.People like me pay an outrageous amount of money for your subpar vehicles .Fix the issue or just keep loosing customers because I personally will tell everyone I know what ford is offering a overpriced piece of garbage instead of a vehicle worth buying.

Dec 02, 2019

Ford Motor Company — 2019 ford f150

To Corning Ford in Corning CA. Do not appreciate being lied to by your staff in the service department. The...

Ford Motor Companyf150 problems

Bought a 2013 F150 with barely over 100, 000 miles fuel pump went out immediately, transmission has went out twice in 20 days, it's been at a shop for 6 weeks with no transmission in site, I purchased a extended warranty and it's a joke, it started having a starting issue after the first transmission that the warranty refused to look in to, I need help from ford motor company themselves to get something done, I believe my vehicle is an actual lemon, someone please help me on this, thanks

• Updated by JJBuck · Dec 01, 2019

2013 f150 fuel pump went out immediately after purchasing, transmission went out about 10 weeks ago, my warranty replaced it, started having a starting issue right after that then 20 days after first replaced transmission it went out now it has been at a transmission shop for 6 weeks with no transmission in site, I need help from ford themselves, someone please help I think I actually have a lemon truck.

1 Response
        • Da
          Dale Ruff Jan 03, 2020

I also had issues regarding the fuel pump i have two 2010 f-150 both under 100k miles one of them stop running on a major thru way. I was told it was a fuel pump fuse that FORD recommends being moved to prevent future problems. I paid for this service but when I requested a reimbursement I was told that unless its a recall they cant do that I ask what makes a recall I was told it has to be a safety issue when a truck stops in traffic and its all you can do to keep from being hit from behind that to me is a safety issue. I ask for cost of the repair nothing more such as the towing the time loss from work only $164.49 that is the fuse relocation kit from FORD and the labor again your either wrong or right not part wrong. Own it FORD.

Nov 28, 2019

Ford Motor Company — ford customer service centre and product

Good afternoon, I am a Ford Fiesta driver with plate number PKT 8822, since September 2012. It is my first...

Ford Motor Companymailing of advertising

I have been a Ford owner for over 40 years. In the last two years I bought a new F-150 and an Explorer. Since then I keep getting mail from Ford with an address in Carol Stream IL with offers to buy new vehicles. Most has the dealers name I bought from but I have received them from every car dealer in the area. NONE of them seem to know where they come from but their name is on the advertising.

HOW do I get this to stop coming to my house? They even send it to my house with my sons name on it and he has never lived here.

Ford Motor Companyford ranger fuel mileage

filed a complaint on 11-1-19 about my new ranger fuel mileage. ref # (cas247717587)
          ford stated stated that ford ranger was best in class for fuel mileage that's not the case.
          I drive all highway cruise set at 65.00 miles per hr. best mileage I'm getting on highway is 19.1 actual computer says 20.1. the reason I chose the ranger was for the advertised 24 to 26 highway. I drive 18, 000 thousand miles per year which 4 less miles per gallon makes a big difference throughout the life of the vehicle
          refund the difference the fuel is going to cost the life time of the truck!

john wade -[protected]
          Plymouth Indiana 46563
          oliver ford sales - purchased

Nov 19, 2019

Ford Motor Company — ordered a new vehicle and will not be delivered as promised

I ordered a New Ranger (2020) from Robberson Ford in Bend Oregon on 24 Sept. 2019. The sales person's name i...

Ford Motor Companywiring exposed behind rear view mirror

We have our 2nd F150, on our 2019, the wires behind the rearview mirror are exposed, in no protective casing, these wires are visible from the front windshield. Our son in law is a mechanical engineer for a competitor co., he walked out to see our new vehicle and this is the first thing he noticed. I was always under the impression wiring needs a protective harness, theses are completely exposed and makes the truck look like it was thrown together. I know this is a little detail but it really looks tacky and cheap

Nov 17, 2019

Ford Motor Company — warranty issues

I bought my 2019 f150 in July ‘19. I have had issues with a water leak on the passenger side floor board...

Ford Motor Companyexplorer xlt 2006

I have had my normal share of repairs over the years of owning this SUV. But as I write this I am having my third radiator installed. This one is leaking as in the case of the others. The first two were replaced at Stevens Auto Group in Milford Ct. This third one is being installed by Firestone which is close to where I live. I have 169, 000 miles on the SUV and I still love it. But I soon will be looking for another vehicle and I don't think it will be a Ford. I am 69 years old and the expenses to have these replaced is not cheap and I have a lot better things to do with the money. Even with the mileage I could understand one, but three is really ridiculous.
              I am including the VIN # 1FMEU73E56UA53557 I am not expecting anything from Ford, but I hope if this is an ongoing problem they will look into the engineering of these radiators.

Ford Motor Company2011 ford explorer

I own a 2011 ford explorer and was informed today 11/14/19 that I must replace the engine for $5, 300. The car has 109K miles and cost 31K. The vehicle has been serviced by Ford for the life of ownership and the dealership's explanation for requiring a new engine is that sometimes these engines just fail and it's the roll of dice. I was hoping that the vehicle would last more than nine years and 109K miles with a price tag of 31K. Also, I was informed that after I purchase the new engine, and because the vehicle is in such good shape, I could purchase an extended warranty.

Can Ford help with this situation

Nov 12, 2019

Ford Motor Company — internet pricing then add-on

On 11/7/19 we bought a uses 2018 Ford Ecosport. We finalized the deal and went home only to find out it wa...

Nov 11, 2019

Ford Motor Company — cas24689386

I leased a 2018 F150 in 12/2018 and was delighted as I always wanted an F150. Within 6 mos I began having...

Ford Motor Company2012 ford escape

Power Steering is very dangerous, almost killed us 3 times. Steering stops working with no notice or warning lights. Ford knew about this on 2008 to 2011 models. But Ford is unwilling to fix this issue on 2012 Ford Escape, I guess they will fix the issue when Ford gets sued for not dislosing knowlwdge of defect that could have prevented death and injury. Henry Ford should drive one at 65 miles an hour on I 95 and experience the terror when power steering quits and wheel does not respond. Thanks Ford! I will tell everyone about how badly you responded to this issue! You recall an AIr Bag because Feds made you! Now we will see how this plays out. I have owned 6 Fords and a Lincoln in my life. NOW! I WILL NEVER BUY A FORD AGAIN UNLESS YOU OWN UP TO THIS!

Respond

Ford Motor Companyford mustang 2005 (vin 1zvft82hx55128904)

I have had leakage problems in the interior of the car. The passenger side of the car has standing water of one inch after a rain. I brought this to the attention of the local dealership - Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg, PA. They did not know anything about this leakage in the Mustangs. However, after searching on line I found repeated episodes of this type of leakage over the past 15-16 years. I also found ways of addressing this issue. They did not want to address any of this. They told me I would have to see the "Water Doctor". I don't have to see the water doctor I found out where this water is leaking in. I have a car that is leaking and affecting the interior of the car, including the electrical system. I need to have answers to this question. Please notify me of the appropriate next step! Something needs to be done. I am not going to pay $1000s for a repair that is a design issue.