Menu
Food Network Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Food Network
reviews and complaints

www.foodnetwork.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 233 Reviews

How responsive is Food Network's customer service?

5 Resolved
226 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Food Network handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Food Network and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Food Network has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Food Network reviews and complaints 233

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Food Network reviews and complaints

11:05 am EDT

Food Network Food Network electric skillet model TSK-2826BG

The temperature control is hidden under the handle. You can read it when cooking...it is a tight fit under the handle so it is hard to get your fingers in to change the temperature. You can see the temperature gage at all so you are never sure what temp you are cooking at
The temperature model is TKSP- S008B-15 125av

Karen Mancini
[protected]@cox.net

Desired outcome: This is a beautiful skillet and I was only able to use it once.

S
8:13 pm EDT

Food Network 10-pc nonstick ceramic cookware set

Bought these November 27th from Kohl's as a Christmas gift and they just started peeling and had to throw our dinner out. I spent a lot on these and figured they should last at least a year. I threw out all of our other pots and pans because these were highly recommended. I will be sure to not recommend these unless something is done about it. Super disappointed and hope this will be made right. Attached is a picture that will prove how horrible this set is.

Desired outcome: Refund

N
6:25 am EST

Food Network Dinnerware

I bought a set of 12 white square dishes at Kohl's in 2020. The salad plates keep cracking. Three have cracked in the microwave, even though they are supposed to be microwave and dishwasher safe.
One other has broken in the dishwasher 😏.
I'd like to know, are they defective?
How do I get a replacement or refund?
Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
Nancy Monson
Nancy.[protected]@gmail.com
100 Kalhaven Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
630.800.8680

Desired outcome: Replacement

10:36 am EST

Food Network Cancel subscription!! I did not opt in to receive periodical!!!

received an invoice #2358844484 to renew subscription, please cancel effective immediately as I did not opt in to receive.

Please confirm!

Desired outcome: CANCEL

V
10:42 am EST

Food Network Cookware set

First off, I hate leaving this bad review because the pans are beautiful & they cook well. But they are cheaply made! I have used them twice now, hand washed, used silicone cookware, & basically babied them! The enamel chipped when making rice! So my smaller pot has chipped in 2 places upon the 2nd use. I'm so sad but I'm going to have to return. It co a t too much to already be chipping! So sad because I love the look & how they cook, just hate how cheaply made they are. Not worth it prices at all.

Desired outcome: replacement set.

4:25 pm EST

Food Network Red 10 pc Ceramic pot and pans set

I've had the set for a about 3 months and they are NOT nonstick at all. Tried making a fried egg the very first time and it stuck. They only got worse from there. They are the worst pots and pans I've ever washed. When I wash them they still feel sticky and have Residue on them. I will never buy anything made by food network ever again. Very poorly made.

Desired outcome: My money back

2:42 pm EST

Food Network I am complaining about a person on The Food Network

I would like to make a complaint against Sunny Anderson on the Kitchen. She is very loud & obnoxious. She also has terrible table manners, her bites are too large, she talks with her mouth full & makes a smacking sound while she eats. She is very off putting. All the other members of the program have manners & class. Sunny just doesn't fit in. We love watching the Kitchen, except for Sunny's segments. Also, her hairstyles are often extreme.

Read full review of Food Network and 5 comments
5 comments
Cyndi Powell
, US
Jun 29, 2023 2:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree about Sunny Anderson. I will not watch anything she is on. When she’s on Beat Bobby Flay I turn it off. Now she’s going to be on BBQ Brawl (one of my favorites). I guess I won’t watch this season. She is so loud and obnoxious and I can’t even stand to hear her speak. Come on Food network you can do better

P
P
Patty Gitchoff
, US
Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm EDT

I agree 100% with Julie Cerrito. I have wanted to comment for over a year with regard to Sunny's over the top behavior and totally adds nothing to the Kitchen. She detracts from the rest of the content of the programs. It's very hard to watch but I love the other hosts.

BostonSteve
South Boston, US
Aug 16, 2022 7:10 pm EDT

"You know what I'm sayin?"

Bluebird55
Chicago, Illinois, US
Jan 31, 2021 1:19 pm EST

Oh my goodness. The above opinion seems such a rude thing to write! I adore Sunny, and always pay attention when she is on. Such smart cooking direction, down to earth and funny.

Bluebird55
Chicago, Illinois, US
Jan 31, 2021 1:24 pm EST
Replying to comment of Bluebird55

The only reason I popped on this was to complain about a 12” skillet (Bobby Flay Brand) that’s coating started flaking and wearing far too fast. I doubt that the lifetime warranty will do anything for me.

G
4:30 pm EST

Food Network Dishes

I bought my daughter a set of 12 dishes by food network at Kohl store in Fort Myers, Florida only a year later all the plates and cups are chipped. They should last at least a year, right?
Is there a warranty on these or do we just give them to goodwill? Hard to believe you but something nice and it only last a year. If I don't get a response I will put this information on the internet. My email is [protected]@aol.com

Desired outcome: replace them

O
8:50 pm EST

Food Network Carla Hall

Please for the love that all is holy, remove her from Beat Bobby Flay, Holiday Baking Challenge and any other show she sucks off. She is overbearing, over actor and generally scares small children.
Any show she is on, I switch off immediately. She rides on the coattails of accomplished chefs.
Her credentials do not warrant her to be where she is at, plus she is scary and untalented as hell.

R
3:22 pm EST

Food Network Colby dinnerware

I just picked up a box of Colby dinnerware and there's a chip in the glaze in two mugs and one dinner plate. I don't want to have to continuously exchange them for new boxes, hoping to not get more chipped dinnerware. Is there any way that this can be rectified? If nothing can be done, I'll just return them and buy from another company. Hope to hear from you soon.

1:01 pm EST

Food Network 10-pc nonstick ceramic copper cookware set

I bought my set Jul 30, 2020 order #[protected]. The ceramic coating is peeling off. I do not use any metal on my pots and pans to preserve them. I love these pots and pans and would like to continue to use them. Perhaps I received a bad batch? I'd like a replacement set if possible. I can be reached via email at alexandra.[protected]@me.com or via text to [protected]. If you need further documentation, please let me know. My address is 8984 Hillary Court, La Plata, MD 20646.

Thank you so much for your consideration,
Alexandra Miles, LPN, SHN

E
5:33 pm EST

Food Network Cast iron enameled dutch oven

I was given a beautiful cast iron enameled dutch oven Christmas of 2018. I've been using this pot for all sorts of things, baking bread, making soup, etc, needless to say I love it! However the other day I was making broth in the pot and I noticed 2 chips of the enamel had come off and the cast iron was leaving a trail of extra particles in my broth. I'm wondering if there's something I can do to seal this pan again or if I could get a replacement. I really love this pan!
Pictures included below.

Thanks so much!

12:02 pm EST

Food Network Harbor dinnerware

I purchased 2 sets of this dinnerware at kohls. Within the first year 3 dinner plates broke while warming food on them in the microwave. I just had another one split in half this morning while it was in the microwave for one minute. These are very poor quality. I believe that dinnerware set should last more that 18 months of normal use.

D
6:49 pm EST

Food Network Pots and pans

We bought these pans and love them, but wondering why the coating is peeling off one of them at the rim of the pan. The rest of the set is just fine. It has had no unusual wear or tear. It actually has been used less than the rest of them.So would really like it replaced. I have included a picture for you to see. Please let me know if anything can be done.
Thank you!

2:25 pm EDT

Food Network On-line recipes

After subscribing for a few years, and enjoying the content and saving a few recipes, it seems to no longer be possible to get a recipe from foodnetwork.com without giving up my contact information. This is not much of a good deal for me but it looks like a great for FoodNetwork since they can now share and sell my information. This change is obviously the result of a management decision to get long term site subscribers (I am certainly one of those) to give up personal information that they can share with others in their network or sell to anyone who is willing to pay for it.

9:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Food Network Copper outside and ceramic inside pot and pan set

I looked at several pot and pan sets. Considering on the best one's I could afford. I alway watch the food network and figured that would be the set that I would buy. I have neve abused them only using plastic spoons and spatula and always careful not to scratch the inside. After the first few times using them. Everything started to stick in them no matter what I used butter, oil, ect. And only gotten worse. For my budget they was not cheap. And I still use them because I can't afford any others. But if I could I would buy another brand. And I hate to say that because the food network is very interesting and helpful for a man. Any responses would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time. Mace whatley.

12:24 am EDT

Food Network Red non stick pots and pans

Purchased this set less than 6 months ago, and after a few uses the metal on the bottom is not holding up and the pan looks like it is 10 years old!
The frying pans if you use oil burn and are not non - stick. I tried to make pancakes and had to stop and put the pan under cold water it was burning!
I am very disappointed.
This is not an inexpensive set and it has not held up to the warranty.

12:48 am EDT

Food Network Worst cooks in america

The chefs in Worst Cooks in America are repeatedly killing lobsters by putting them live into boiling water. This is animal abuse and is no longer acceptable behavior. The chefs are renowned chefs and know this is no longer the acceptable way to kill these animals and yet continue to TEACH people how to do this. If they don't stop showing this and start teaching the humane way to kill lobsters I'm going to report them to PETA.

11:13 pm EDT

Food Network Disrespect on television!!!

Henson should be fired! Disrespecting the First Lady and the son is disgraceful! I don't care if your democrat or republican this man should not be on tv! I will boycott your show and magazine and pass the word on! He's a despicable person to even do this and especially to a child!

2:22 pm EDT

Food Network host John Henson

if you can remove Paula Deen then John Henson needs to go for insulting remarks about the President and his son. There is no room for this kind of nasty behavior I will not watch any show that he is hosting and I will start a campaign to boycott you. Thank you Alexia boothe 4 [protected]@gmail.com

Food Network In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The design of the Food Network website is clean and visually appealing, making it easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The user experience is smooth and intuitive, with a well-organized layout and clear menus.

Content Quality and Variety: Food Network offers a wide range of high-quality content, including recipes, cooking tips, and articles. The variety of recipes is impressive, covering different cuisines, dietary preferences, and skill levels.

Recipe Search and Navigation: The recipe search function on the website is efficient and user-friendly. You can search by ingredients, cuisine, or specific dietary requirements, making it easy to find the perfect recipe for any occasion.

Video Content and Production Value: Food Network's video content is top-notch, with high production value and engaging hosts. The videos are informative and entertaining, making it enjoyable to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Celebrity Chefs and Hosts: Food Network is known for its talented celebrity chefs and hosts. Their expertise and charisma shine through in their shows and recipes, adding an extra level of excitement and inspiration to the content.

Community Engagement and User Interaction: Food Network encourages user interaction through features like recipe reviews and ratings. The community engagement is strong, with users sharing their experiences and tips, creating a sense of community among food enthusiasts.

Mobile App Functionality: The Food Network mobile app is well-designed and offers a seamless user experience. It allows you to access recipes, videos, and other content on the go, making it convenient for cooking and meal planning.

Advertising and Promotions: While there is some advertising on the Food Network website, it is not overwhelming or intrusive. The promotions are relevant and often highlight new recipes or products that may be of interest to users.

Cooking Tips and Techniques: Food Network provides a wealth of cooking tips and techniques, helping both beginners and experienced cooks improve their skills. The tips are practical and easy to follow, making them valuable resources for anyone in the kitchen.

Nutrition and Dietary Information: Food Network recognizes the importance of nutrition and provides dietary information for many of its recipes. This allows users to make informed choices based on their dietary needs and preferences.

Recipe Reviews and Ratings: The recipe reviews and ratings on the Food Network website are helpful in determining the quality and success of a recipe. Users can read others' experiences and ratings before trying a recipe themselves, increasing the chances of a successful outcome.

Shopping and Meal Planning Features: Food Network offers convenient shopping and meal planning features, allowing users to create shopping lists based on selected recipes. This streamlines the meal planning process and makes grocery shopping more efficient.

Customer Support and Feedback: Food Network provides excellent customer support, with a responsive team that addresses user feedback and inquiries promptly. The website also offers a comprehensive FAQ section, which answers common questions and concerns.

Social Media Presence and Integration: Food Network has a strong social media presence, with active accounts on various platforms. The integration of social media on the website allows users to easily share recipes and engage with the Food Network community.

Subscription and Membership Options: Food Network offers a subscription service, providing access to exclusive content and features. The membership options are reasonably priced and offer additional benefits for avid food enthusiasts.

Overall Value for Money: Food Network provides excellent value for money, offering a wealth of high-quality content, useful features, and a vibrant community. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, the website offers something for everyone, making it a worthwhile investment for any food lover.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Food Network customer service

Phone number

+1 (212) 398-8836

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Food Network?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Food Network Customer Service. Initial Food Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Food Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Food Network. Discuss the issues you have had with Food Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.