Food Network Magazinepaid subscription/not receiving

M Review updated:

Paid for subscription on 07feb09 via computer at time of subscribing — received one issue. According to their website - my subscription was cancelled. No phone number to contact anyone. E-mailed their customer service — no response.

• Updated by peaches westerly · Jan 29, 2018

Got these for Christmas
    Very sharp
    Was using my 5” serrated blade knife and the handle came right off
    I sliced my finger
    You better check your manufacturing
    These are defective
    I also got another three piece set I’m returning because of safety concerns with your manufacturing
    Debra Dudula
    [protected]

• Updated by tom bazydlo · Nov 12, 2019

I am going to have to stop watching the food network because your Digital on-screen Graphic is too bright it is going to burn a permanent image on my screen

• Dh
    D Higgins May 14, 2015

I subscribed to Food Network Magazine. I received one issue along with the bill. I paid the bill and never received another issue. After three months, I contacted customer service and was told 'too bad - we sent them - you have to contact the postal service and or file a complaint.' This is not acceptable. I purchased a service that I did not receive. A seller is responsible for ensuring a reliable delivery method. I have other magazine subscriptions and have never had this problem with them. I asked for a refund and for my subscription to be cancelled. I promptly received a response saying my subscription had been cancelled, but they ignored my request for a refund.

• Ak
    akdibble Aug 15, 2018

Long time viewer...As talented as they all are...why don't the ladies with long hair pull it back when they are cooking on tv?

Carrie Andrysiak Aug 16, 2018

I find it hard to believe that your network can completely dump a great cook and host like Paula Deen. You dropped anything from her, due to a comment that was made in the past. Yet you put a convicted felon on the show and network. Unbelievable! It saddens me to say I will no longer have your channel in my home. You are a bunch of hypocrites.

Anthony fisichelli Aug 20, 2018

Mat less than 1yr and finish is peeling off. The mat was purchased at kohls. This a 2 person household.

• Do
    Donna2115 Aug 20, 2018

Was making hard boiled eggs on medium flame & cover shattered. I don't understand how this happened.. the pots are only a year and a half old.. I really like these pots and use them everyday, but I do need the covers to cook. I've been cooking for over 40 years and this has never happened to me before. Can this cover be replaced please. Thank you.

• Ka
    Karen LM Aug 20, 2018

No matter what we do everything sticks!!! Even in the saucepans.
    I'm disappointed I love the red color and was excited about the non stick surface.
    I always hand wash my pans and pots I do not use sprays like Pam. I would use butter or olive oil and nothing worked.
    I spend more time having the pans soak and cleaning them then cooking.

• Jc
    Jck26 Aug 21, 2018

Purchased a enameled Dutch oven from Kohls a few months ago. The non-stick coating blew off the bottom while the pot was heating up with oil in it. Not sure who to contact to resolve this issue.

• Pe
    peaches westerly Aug 29, 2018

Got these for Christmas
    Very sharp
    Was using my 5" serrated blade knife and the handle came right off
    I sliced my finger
    You better check your manufacturing
    These are defective
    I also got another three piece set I'm returning because of safety concerns with your manufacturing
    Debra Dudula
    [protected]

• Mi
    Michelle LaBossiere Marleau Sep 01, 2018

Enough with the durex ads on this channel its unacceptable this is a family channel and you have lost us as viewers.

• Ka
    karie8051 Sep 06, 2018

Watching Triple D EARLY in the day and a sandals resort commercial or something similar to sandals, comes on. Showing way too much sex and even my son said "whoa, what the heck?" Take that commercial off, you don't need it. Geez, now even food network isn't safe?? Ridiculous.

• Fe
    Felicia Moseley Sep 10, 2018

I brought the knife set online from Khols on 11-20-17. UPC # [protected]. It hasnt even been a year when I've notice the knife have rust on them . The set is suppose to have a lifetime warrenty but khols doesnt even sell the set anymore.. So what steps should I take next?

• Do
    dolores pippo Sep 10, 2018

pots and pans are awful. difficult to clean am embarrassed that I gave the set as a gift. Wish I could return the entire set, it was a total waste of money. will never again purchase a food network product.

• 26
    26mindy31 Sep 18, 2018

I washed my knives by hand and dry them and they still have rust spots on them not happy would like to return them but do not have the receipt any longer I bought them from Kohl's would like to know how to get a new set or replaced

• Ce
    Celina Ramirez Oct 02, 2018

Bought a pot and pan set from Khols and by far the worst 100 bucks I spent. Pots and pans were bent and warped. Lids didn't fit properly and got worse over time. Very hard and difficult to cook with because the lids will fall in pot or pan and makes a complete mess

Carol Kaufman Oct 21, 2018

Watching episode #8 of Season 13
    Very disappointed in Giada's EXTREMELY low cut white dress. It was very distracting and inappropriate. Very disappointing!
    There are been multiple other shows where her cleavage is always showing, but this is by far the worst I've seen ever!

• Tr
    Trumper Oct 21, 2018

Season 10 episode 5.

In DC restaurant (Oohhs and Ahhs).
    Lamont Jorden is wearing an offensive shirt that has "my President" with the Obama logo. Politics should not be on the network at all! This is not the first ! Ace of Cakes episode showed the receptionist wearing a "barrrock the vote" shirt.

Shame on you!

George Hupp
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Al
    Alan Edmon Oct 22, 2018

We watched some really disturbing images there was a hole inside the cow stomach and they were playing it While kids where watching.. we don't want to watch food channel because it's not the same

• Ba
    Barry Festervan Oct 22, 2018

I would love to get a replacement of the bottom of the coffee/spice holder since the plastic wheel broke. I have looked all over for replacement parts with no luck! The model is FNGRB1000. I had originally bought this from Kohls. They no longer carry this model. I do not have a copy of the receipt.

MaryBernstein Oct 31, 2018

I am so over watching Giada's boobs. She is a great cook but she always has her chest hanging out. Very difficult to take her seriously.
    I think you may want to rethink how she is seen. Maybe it draws more men to watch but doesn't make her look very professional. Thank you for listening.

• Ke
    Keys30 Nov 04, 2018

The plates are all uneven. They do not sit flat and they look terrible when stacked in my cabinet because they are all different. I just opened them, so who knows the actual quality. I will most likely return the and try a better quality company.

• Di
    Diana10469 Nov 06, 2018

I am extremely disappointed in this product. I bought it a week ago, washed it per the instructions and it is already falling apart.

I will definitely think twice before purchasing a Food Network product in the future.

Carol Gilmartin Jan 05, 2019

I received a food network pot set for a present. I loved them until the frying pan has a circle in middle that sticks and the small pot that I use every day for hot cereal has chips all around. I use wooden spoon all the time. The rest of the pots are wonderful but these two that I use constantly are messed up.

• Le
    Leila Craig Jan 22, 2019

I have a 10" fry pan that everything sticks to. Lot 0197, is there something I did wrong?
    Leila Craig

• Ro
    robhof Feb 11, 2019

I got an invoice for Foodnetworkmagazine subscription that I didn't sign for: REMOVE ME FROM THIS ORDER AND DON'T SEND ANY MAGAZINES!!

Anthony fisichelli Mar 20, 2019

2 year old hand washed food thermometer lets in water and takes forever to dry! After 4 days it's still steamy behind the glass!

Marlene Dickmann May 26, 2019

I am an 87 year old handicapped person. I use a walker.I found my magazine lying on the ground about three feet from my mailbox in my driveway. I have a fear of falling to try to pick up the package. Please resolve this problem for me.

• Hk
    Hkgg Jun 01, 2019

Please tone down the background music on Chopped. It is nonstop, even when the judges are talking to the chefs. The music is constantly face-paced and drowns out all conversation. Please go back to the level it was on previous seasons.

• Ba
    baed Jun 08, 2019

This is not a complaint but a comment---On 30 minute meals---R Ray which show that I love---the handles to the pots & pans are usually on the out side---for safety reasons & children I think this is a hazard!!! Love love the food network!!!
    Barbara A Driscoll
    [protected]@neo.rr.com

Jag7514 Jul 14, 2019

We just watched the fort Myers alligator contest. This was very disturbing, taping baby alligators mouths closed for a game is disgusting. We can all see the gators were immobile once they were taped up. This is cruelty. I am now rethinking about watching this show

• Fr
    Franksie69 Jul 24, 2019

They in Capri reg starts D194 looking at saving colic cheese of Nottinghamshire and jimmy is not wearing his safety belt properly and sometimes at all ? Not a good signal to send.

• Sf
    Sf26 Oct 26, 2019

While cooking dinner tonight my food network pans rivets exploded almost hitting me in the face. I would appreciate a replacement set and a shipping label to ship this junk back to you guys! This is a real concern! Very dissatisfied customer here!

• Am
    amy peterson Nov 02, 2019

I bought the 12" frying pan in 2017...from Kohls & it is warped ...it will not sit flat on my stove top ! I can't use it!
    Kohl's no longer carries it ...so I would like Food Network to replace ...it has a lifetime warranty!
    I thought this was a reputable company that stood behind its products

Amy p

• To
    tom bazydlo Nov 18, 2019

I am going to have to stop watching the food network because your Digital on-screen graphic is too bright. It is going to burn a permanent image on my screen

• Ju
    Juby Anish Jan 20, 2020

Hii
    I am a regular customer of lulu. Last i bought some cashew nuts from lulu Arabian centre, Dubai. Please go through the attached pics what i got from the store and it's not the first time . You should take the necessary steps.

Capt S Jan 26, 2020

Cutting knife blade broke off about an inch from the handle while cutting a squash.

• St
    Steve K1 Apr 13, 2020

I purchased this flatware set from Kohls in late November 2019 for a Christmas present for my wife. After using the set for a couple months several pieces are beginning to rust. Several knives, forks and spoons have rust spots. My wife is furious.