Food 4Lessemployee

J Aug 18, 2018

As I was walking into checkstand started putting grocery's on black band as checker checking me out has an attitude towards customers for no darn reason I was like u don't gotta make any grouchy sounds towards customers so rude trying talk over me with no respect for is I mentioned it's not second time towards me..anyway he continues to say u don't understand my feeling I gotta worry bout whole store by myself .so that's not reason to act like that towards customers period as he continues to talk back to me.i was really I told him if it's too much stress for u u should not be working here..as he says wateever have good day..HIS NAME IS DAVID M.

• Updated by Junior C Gonzalez · Aug 18, 2018