Menu
Home Security Services Fluent Home Contract
S
Author of the complaint
12:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed up with Fluent in 2018 and moved out of my unit in 2021. I informed Fluent I know longer needed the service and wanted to get out of the contract. They told me I could continue to pay til contracts end or pay to get out. I decided to continue to pay and informed them I did not want to renew. A rep said they would notate the account. I paid Fluent from July 2021 to February 2022 even though I was not receiving their service. Today March 31, 2022 they took out money from the account and stated my contract auto renewed for 3 more years. I don’t have any Fluent equipment or monitoring services. I paid up for my original contract and now they want 80% of $2000 or they will report to credit agencies. The reps were rude stated there notes didn’t reflect I wanted to cancel but did show where I asked to get out of contract. This is a unethical business. I honored my contract even though I wasn’t getting the service. Instead of letting out of this bogus renewed they are threatening my credit if I don’t pay them almost $2000 for nothing. I moved and no longer needed their services.

More Fluent Home complaints & reviews