Having problems with Fluent Home?

Fluent Home reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 9, 2017. The latest review Panel not functioning from April 12 to 19 . . . . . was posted on Apr 19, 2021. Fluent Home has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 14 reviews. Fluent Home has resolved 0 complaints.

Fluent Home Customer Service Contacts

Utah
13937 S Sprague Lane Suite 200 Draper, UT 84020, USA
Louisiana
201 Carroll st , Suite 302 Mandeville, LA 70448, USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fluent Home Customer Service. Initial Fluent Home complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fluent Home above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fluent Home. Discuss the issues you have had with Fluent Home and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fluent Home Complaints & Reviews

Fluent HomePanel not functioning from April 12 to 19 . . . . .

My name is Linda Eby,
My Fluent account number is: [protected]-11982

I haven't been able to set my alarm for 7 days, from April 12th -19th 2021.
The panel is non-functioning. Prior to today, the panel said "system ready to arm" but no response to touch.
Today, the panel shows the "system is ready to arm" and there's a #1 blinking at the top of the screen. This morning the panel began beeping for about 7 seconds (7 beeps) every few minutes.

I've left messages, via email. I've been on the [protected] line several times, left a call back number, and today sat with number dialed and on speaker phone, and waited for the next available Service Rep for over 3 hours.
Please respond with instructions

Fluent HomeContract / false advertising

The company stated I could cancel anytime without penalty. Today they said the contract ended in 2025, when I asked to speak to a supervisor they hung up on me. When I called back they said I had a 60 month contract and it needed in 2022. They continuously lie about the terms and contract. I asked if there was assistance with Covid relief and they said no only one month suspension that I would be responsible for. How is that assistance? I had the worst ever customer service experience and they hung up on me. I would like to be done with the services. The company can not even get there lie straight everyone has different dates. When I signed up for the services a girl came knocking on my door asking if I wanted the service and I could cancel anytime. I signed on an iPad she did not provide any documentation of any sorts.

Fluent HomeCancellation of two alarm systems

If I could provide a zero rating I would. I live in Ontario Canada.

This company is the worst to deal with. The lengthy and negative comments you read about them is the same experience that I have had.

I had sent a UPS letter with a tracking number to cancel the service and paid the entire contract upfront weeks ago. Even though that occurred, they still withdrew money from my account yesterday, along with taking my money to pay off the contract. When you call to speak with them (a Canadian calling an American company by the way .I have called four times in the past few months and it is always answered in the USA.) they are never receptive, or at other times never reachable at all! Their hours are deplorable and never available for resolutions.

They took twice the money (the money I paid out to cancel the service until the end of contract of June 2021 AND the company just withdrew money from account yesterday also). The company also verbally acknowledged on the phone that they did in fact receive my tracked and delivered letter to them for cancellation of both services at the end of contract. I have proof of the tracked delivery service with the UPS to Fluent to cancel the contract and that I paid in full.

Fluent HomeCustomer service

Absolutely the worst customer service, half of our equipment doesn't work. Our Thermostat is now not connected. They don't answer the phones and tell you to go to web site If they do ca;ll back its a recording telling you are on hold, which will take up to 2 hours. My daughter has also continued to have the same problem and all her equipment isn't working, so what kind of security is this supposed to be,

Dec 07, 2020

Fluent Home — Security contract

Beware beware beware of fluent!! If I could give them no stars, I would. This is a terrible company. Very...

Nov 17, 2020

Fluent Home — Failed multiple times, plus shady over-charging

We had a break-in attempt while we slept at home. They broke through a basement window. The contact sensor...

Sep 09, 2020

Fluent Home — Home security system

My 92 year old grandmother honored her written agreement with this company for a 3 year contract. The company...

Fluent HomeSecurity contract service area

Had my contract for 4 years, sold my home in apr 2020, ask company if they service the area of NM, answer yes. Now that im in NM they dont service the city of Alamogordo. Have until july 2021 on contract, they wont let me speak with someone who can make the decision to cancel contract or send an independent contractor to install my unit. Even at that they dont monitor this area so im just giving them my money. Dont us this company, they will steal your money and their customer service dont know what they are saying, untrained. And they took money from my bank, and no service provided.

Fluent HomeCustomer service

Please stay away from this company. Promises are made that Fluent will definitively not honor. If you are told that fluent will buy you out of your current contract, beware.. there is a cap. They will only pay so much. No one in customer service can assist you and a manager will never call you back. If you see these representatives in your neighborhood quickly close and lock your doors. They are under trained and their mission is to lie to get you to sign up, afterwards you are on your own fighting a battle for some type of resolution. Headed to the local news next to expose them!!!

Aug 07, 2019

Fluent Home — Product promised

I was promised a flood sensor light by my sales rep. (blake kelley) along with everything else I haven't yet...

Fluent HomeCustomer service and tech support

On Monday, July 29th, 2019 I phoned your company for a repair request. My alarm isn't sounding anything audible at any entry for me to hear. Just a simple chime. After spending an hour over the phone, mostly waiting to get tech support, I was told that
              someone locally would phone me to schedule an appt date in about 24 hours.
              It is now Thursday, Aug 1st, 2019 and no one has called yet from tech support.
              My account # is 537477.
              My name is Wanda (Kitty) Gebhart ph# [protected]

I am also still waiting for a copy of my service contract, (in writing) as I signed on a
              tablet on the day of sale and was told a hard copy would be coming in the mail. This was on May 30th, 2019.

Please assist me in these two above matters. I would prefer a phone call in both matters.

Thank-you, Kitty ( Wanda Gebhart). [protected]

Fluent HomeFluent home security services

This group goes door to door looking for prey. DO NOT sign up with them or let them put anything on your walls or door with the idea you can "cancel within 30 days"... they trap you into a contract and will ruin your credit if you try and cut them off via the bank.

THINGS TO KNOW:
                Consumer Protection Act | False, misleading or deceptive representation

14 (1) It is an unfair practice for a person to make a false, misleading or deceptive representation. 2002, c. 30, Sched. A, s. 14 (1) https://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/02c30#BK16

** The CEO of this company (The door sales person gave me his card by accident) told me over the phone that I could not cancel (24 hours in) because I had sticky taped sensors put on the door and therefore "service was done".

Unfair business practices

If a business has represented their goods or services in a false, misleading or deceptive way, you can withdraw from the contract by writing to the business within 1 year and get a full refund.

** At the time, I did not know this and because the CEO LIED and told me I couldn't cancel, I stupidly let them continue their monthly draining of money from my account.

ONTARIO Contract Rights

Fluent Home — Installation of equipment and service

We signed an contract and had everything install and we were quite happy. We were told that if we moved...

Edmonton

Home Alarm - Home Security Systems | Fluent Home — Scam

Home alarm - home security systems | fluent home Fluent home 7319 104 st nw, edmonton, ab t6e 4b9 Alberta 1...

Edmonton