[Resolved] FloryDay.comthe whole method of how this company operates

R Sep 05, 2018 Review updated:

To summarise the detail so far: I ordered two garments which were not as described and seen on their website; they arrived much later than they detailed on their website. The order number: [protected]. My email address for the order: rosalyn.[protected]@hotmail.com The two items are poor quality; seconds and inferior. The tracking system was vague.I was told when I chatted to chase up the order that the courier was ANJ(UK) LTD Their address (parcel label) is Building 2, St Modwen Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0ZF, UK. I clicked on the website returns and had to sign in, give details of the return which I submitted. I received 2 tickets giving details of why I was returning the garments, followed up by an email outlining 3 options. I clicked the first option for full refund and was taken back to 'sign in' and description of the return again which I submitted, to receive 2 more tickets. This is a perpetual situation as delaying tactics. I spoke 3 times to Cynthia on a chat line. Clicking on returns takes you to sales and not returns. Cynthia has no knowledge of returns or any addresses for returns.

• FloryDay's response · Sep 06, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [email protected], would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

• Resolution Statement

• Za
    Zackiepoos Nov 20, 2018

I returned items I had bought from Floryday to ANJ (UK) Ltd, Building 2, St Modwen Road, Stretford, Manchester M32 0ZF as there was no other returns address I could find. This was done via the Post Office on 02/11/2018 and the package had to signed for. The reference number is 0211-A9CD-04CD-CA89.
    I have since contacted Floryday who informed me that you need to return the package to me in order for me to send it to yet another address otherwise I will not get a full refund.
    I am very disappointed at the lack of information on how to return and to WHERE.
    Please return to me at: 33 Elizabeth Avenue, Enfield, Middx EN2 8DL