[Resolved] FloryDay.com — the whole method of how this company operates
To summarise the detail so far: I ordered two garments which were not as described and seen on their website; they arrived much later than they detailed on their website. The order number: [protected]. My email address for the order: rosalyn.[protected]@hotmail.com The two items are poor quality; seconds and inferior. The tracking system was vague.I was told when I chatted to chase up the order that the courier was ANJ(UK) LTD Their address (parcel label) is Building 2, St Modwen Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0ZF, UK. I clicked on the website returns and had to sign in, give details of the return which I submitted. I received 2 tickets giving details of why I was returning the garments, followed up by an email outlining 3 options. I clicked the first option for full refund and was taken back to 'sign in' and description of the return again which I submitted, to receive 2 more tickets. This is a perpetual situation as delaying tactics. I spoke 3 times to Cynthia on a chat line. Clicking on returns takes you to sales and not returns. Cynthia has no knowledge of returns or any addresses for returns.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More FloryDay.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order? 
- Floryday - clothing