FloryDayThey said they would send me a return label in order to receive 100% refund. I have not received anything

M Aug 23, 2020

I have made 4 attempts to contact Floryday. They asked me to choose an option, and I chose option 1 for a full 100% refund and I was happy to pay for the shipping back to them here in the states. Never received anything... I got scammed out of $153. (Order#023790894495) return ticket number assigned to my email (Ticket #5001111998)

The delivery took longer then expected but when the clothes arrives, they were hideous. The materials were very shabby, the sizing was not as described, and nothing was worth keeping. I packaged all the clothes and bagged the items for return. I first submitted the return request as described. One week later I received an email with options on how I would like to handle the situation: Option 1, 100% refund and they would email me the return address for my return. Option 2, they would send me a coupon code for 70% product value of my merchandise and I could keep the hideous clothes, or Option 3: They would refund me 50% of the product value and I could keep the hideous clothes.

I replied with my answer to : http://www.floryday.com/account/[email protected]=5001111998

They said this would allow me to track all my emails and communicate with them. All it does is go in circles and no one ever answers and the submit button stops working to infuriate you even more.

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Sep 23, 2020

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

May I know your order number so that we can check for you?

You can submit the request here: https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 1 week. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.

Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title """" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"""". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,