Fling.comcancellation of service!

M

Can't cancel subscription,no support services. They have my CreditCard#, so had to report them to my bank and have a new card re-issued. Identity Theft? Scammers? Don't use >Fling,com< Rhey'll take yorw money and run!

James Quaye Aug 01, 2013

Since I registered I've been having a similar difficulty. I've not been able to log-in to enable me respond to some messages in my e-mail box. Recommended online solutions to this problem have been followed several times to no avail. What's the problem? I'm awaiting a positive response from you please.

• Dj
    djacx Jul 13, 2013

Having trouble logging in says my password is incorrect and ive been using same password for 4 years. just started happening 3 days ago

• Ba
    babydoll123 Apr 17, 2013

Slime ball it look like your enjoyed the movie and now you want your money back.

• Ju
    Jude Sanon Apr 16, 2013

My name is Jude Sanon. I did authorize fling.com to take off $6.97 for 3 days for a movie. It seems, you did a mistake. you did take off more morney than that. Before that, I called you and E-mail you on your web the same day in the morning, to cancel my account. I remark, you go over than the $6.97. Please, put all my money back, then continue to cancel everything. my E-mail is [email protected] Thank a lot
    J.S

• Wi
    Willie Williams 260 Nov 10, 2012

I pay the fee requested for an upgrade to "silver". Account never upgraded.

• Mo
    monika90 Aug 03, 2012

I want my account to deactivated

• Ro
    rob25 Dec 06, 2011

I joined this site for the Fling website only. Upon viewing my account I saw that I had been charged for another site called Locals.com. I called to inquire and they told me I was given an option of choosing this other site when I joined and I authorized it. I never saw an option for anything. I ended up receiving $90.00 in charges. I feel like an utter fool for falling for this crap. This site is a total scam. Save your hard earned money.

• Ge
    gerald nkhoma Oct 19, 2011

I WANT TO STOP RECEIVING FLING MASSAGES

• Du
    Duane Sep 13, 2011

I have tried canceling my account but it will not let me and they charged my account 35 DOLLARS.

• Fa
    fatiii Jun 22, 2011

delete my acount please please please

• Tg
    TG2k11 Jun 20, 2011

delete my fling profile

• Ka
    kaukzu Nov 30, 2010

jdjdj

• Ne
    NesterJones Sep 13, 2010

I've used their site before. You have to email their customer support, [email protected], and request your account be canceled. It's slightly annoying and seems fishy but then again most things on that site are.

• royer Aug 10, 2010

holas como estas todos quiecierA CONOCER A UN A chicas mas linda del mund

Comments

• Vw
    vw1 Jul 29, 2010

i have tried cancelling my account but it will not let me and they charged my account 35 dollars

• Pu
    Pussy Pleaser114 Jun 28, 2010

I want to delete my fling.com account please

chuy chuy Jun 26, 2010

Cancel my service

• Qu
    quietandnice May 31, 2010

I want my account deleted. I didnt know that it contained nudity and all that. I thought it was just a regular dating site. Why everything have a cost. Damn.

• Qu
    quietandnice May 31, 2010

DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE!!!

• Mi
    MichaelAIL May 30, 2010

It is simply amazing how there are some many comments on this page saying the exact same thing, yet, they are all spelled incorrectly.

Are most of the people who use fling that stupid?

Some of the comments on here are actually readable, but not most. But to answer all the statements here, I don't think that fling can cancel, delete, remove, extrapolate, detach, delete, decimate or any other word your account just because you posted it on here. They would actually need some real info, like your profile name, or account number. Something like that, which is viable and constant for their computer systems or PR or whatever it is. I've never had a Fling account, nor have I even known much about it. But I see it really does suck, Both in quality of company, and quality of users and potentials 'flings'.

• Ra
    Race Ford May 30, 2010

delete my account now! i tried it as a joke and now i want it deleted please

• Tr
    trellz033 Apr 29, 2010

im no longer interested

• Di
    dickiricki Apr 22, 2010

please delete my flig.com profile because i dosen't need it anymore. thank you.

• Di
    dickiricki Apr 22, 2010

delete my profile now!

• Bo
    bobo4 Apr 05, 2010

i wish to unsubscribe to fling.com but am unable to because they do give me the opportunity.

• Sp
    spectremaniac Mar 13, 2010

ppl at fling are @$$ holes. They need to give u the option to delete an account. I got signed up by someone else. I don't even want it

• Se
    seba683 Mar 13, 2010

please delete my profile

• Mr
    mr_unlucky Mar 11, 2010

Please get rid of my account! Any site that does not have a unregister page or link, is definitely shady and suspect. The email doesn't work, and always comes back. Get rid of my account now!

• Fl
    FlingDeletion310 Mar 10, 2010

Can someone please delete my fling.com account. I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

• Bo
    bout business91 Mar 03, 2010

I wish for you to cancel my account please. I have no further use for this site. Thank you.

• Ro
    rolondo Mar 01, 2010

they took money out my account twice for service that was cancelled months prior

• Ve
    Venadiafe Mar 01, 2010

I never even joined, but apparently someone got my email address and used it, o now I have an account there and want it DELETED ASAP!

• St

ttomas Feb 11, 2010

i also want my fling.com account to be deleted!ttomas12 is my account name

• Mo
    Monde07 Feb 10, 2010

PLEASE delete my account! my email is [email protected] I dint even sign up this wan ker used my email address!

• Bu
    bulanova Jan 19, 2010

cancel the profile that has my picture i never sign in on this site

• Pa
    Pate23 Dec 30, 2009

i want to delete my account as well

• Ri
    ringo1990 Dec 06, 2009

i don't want

• Fi
    fillicus Nov 30, 2009

i want my fu cking profile deleted!!!