Fling.comcancellation of service!

M

Can't cancel subscription,no support services. They have my CreditCard#, so had to report them to my bank and have a new card re-issued. Identity Theft? Scammers? Don't use >Fling,com< Rhey'll take yorw money and run!

Mike Oharren Feb 09, 2008

Will ccoment on this siuation, if I get my $59.95 back from a site which is BOGUS! >fling.com< Don't subscribe, don't give them any account #'s You'be a victum of Idenity theft.

• Wa
    war Feb 19, 2008

Hey i set up a subscribe to it but did not upgrade am i ok i aven't set up a money thing but i set up its a free trial right b4 they ask u for money??

• Jp
    jp Feb 19, 2008

Fling misled me by advertising for 7-days for $9.95. when you go into payment details they have a box that is already checked that says 14-days for $9.97 and no terms stating what this entails. so i subscribed and got charged twice. I called and e-mailed my complaints and demanded to get refunded for the additional $9.97 and the women said they would do it . she lied I have not recieved the credit yet. i'm sure these people will get thier karmic payback .

• La
    lanche Feb 28, 2008

i cant register fling. help

• Fu
    fulgore Mar 02, 2008

Yeah... here is what happens: You sign up for the 7 day trial, but there is this other "$9.97" charge for a Featured Profile membership, that they just happen to "charge" you for. I just got off the phone and told her to cancel everything... I immediately got an email telling me that my "Featured Profile" had been cancelled. How can these ###s get away with this??? What a shady site.

• Em
    Embarrassed Eddie Mar 03, 2008

My biggest beef with the site is that it was free during one point in time. I asked for my account to be closed due to personal problems with myself. I made one friend on there, which I gave my contact information to a couple days before I decided to close my account.

I never heard from her, which led me to believe that she must have not signed on before my account was closed--causing my messages and any traces of my account to be erased. This past week, I decided to briefly check the site out to see if I could find her. At first, I thought the whole fee was a huge hoax, because I did not verify my e-mail yet.

Well, I finally verified my account and--DADA!--the fees are very much true. Half of my body laughed in amusement while I believe that the other side of my body went numb. I would not give the three cents on the ground to this website. Through my experience, connections are not often. I was there for a year and a half and made one friendship and met one empty girl (bless her soul), which braided my hair.

There are a lot of people that probably do not know what a fling is and they go on the website to honestly look for "a good man." There is some decent cam action--usually late at night--nothing to write home about, though. I am ashamed to say it, but Craigslist might be more helpful in helping one sex find a fling with the opposite sex.

• Fo
    Fokke1954 Mar 09, 2008

"and any traces of my account to be erased"

you believe they do that? the do not delete anything!
    they only make your account inaccesseble for YOU.
    annybody else can stil see your account.

I had my acount "removed" but I still recieve emails reqesting for foto's, to be added to blackbooks, people who viewed my account
    so I send them an email:
    "A few weeks ago I requested you to remove my account.
    You replied that you had removed it.
    But did you realy?
    I can't login anymore, thats true.
    But I still recieve emails asking to upload foto's and of people who viewed my account.
    How can that be if you removed my account?"

this is theire answer:
    "Dear Member,

If you would like to stop receiving emails from fling.com, please click here http://www.fling.com/main.php?a=user.unsubscribe_email. You can always enable and disable email delivery from the manage account section found at the top of the page when you are logged into your profile.
    Since youe profile is already disabled, you need to contact our customer support line so that they can temporarily reactivate your account and walk you throuhg the steps to stop the emails from comming to you. Once the step is done, we can remove your profile again."

lucky for me they don't have my creditcardnumber

• Ly
    Lyle Robanske Mar 11, 2008

Please remove my profile from this site, as I am now involved.

• Co
    concerned citizen Mar 20, 2008

I do understand a feelings of being a victim but! we cannot blame those persons victimized you? Did you guys ask a question of your self why I am a victim? of this called-scam? And why you know, but...still you continue? I do believe a thief man, thief with purpose! A killer kills with purpose! everything we are doing in lives has a purpose. Let me ask you a question! How good person is you to react such this bad things? Guys...did you ever not to do SCAM in your LIFE? to be with someone else that your wife did'nt know is a SCAM thing... you thief your wife rights, TO USE YOUR MONEY NOT YOUR WIFE KNOW IS SCAM THING and I guest WHAT HAPPENED to YOU is your WIFE given CARMA. I dont say that I didnt agreed you because you have a right to send your complains with those SCAMERS but I guest if you SMART ###, enough, YOU better ### your MONITOR rather than ###ing the MOUSE.hope you guys get my points...

george davidson, 36, htwn los angeles california.

• Ar
    arthur bonetti May 17, 2008

i wish to opt out of this site.

JOhnny May 29, 2008

i want my profile to be deleted thank you

• Je
    jeff jenkins Jun 01, 2008

this web site has screwed my computer i would like my account canceled

michael rivers Jul 13, 2008

please cancel accoount thank you

Mark Daley Jul 23, 2008

Please cancel my account asap, thanks

• Da
    Danuya Houston Jul 25, 2008

Would like you to cancel my account please, the system is messing up my computer, also everytime i try to sign in am having problems. Do not need this ###!!! Thank u anyway! Will find people on my own!!!

noonan Jul 26, 2008

i want out

noonan Jul 27, 2008

i just want to be done with this BS plain and simple

• Os
    Oscar Jul 31, 2008

Dont Use Fling.com It Steels Your Mone...They Wont Delete My Profile Or Remove Bills!!! Its Identity Theft

• Os
    Oscar Jul 31, 2008

I Want My Profile To Be Deleted Please

• Al
    aleinad51 Aug 03, 2008

I want my profile to be deleted.

• Lu
    lucy Aug 03, 2008

Can't never get on to site using the correct email address and password and no customer service to help site say's send e-mail about not being able to log in but when you try to send the e-mail alway's comes back . Yea this site is a scam but didn't get me for any money

• Ca
    Callum Aug 05, 2008

delete my fling account now..this site is BS

• Ik
    ikem Aug 07, 2008

My account has been deducted of £14.25 without my authorization on 3 occasions.

• We
    westwood18 Aug 14, 2008

sometimes on a few websites there billing service is recurring basically it will take the monthly subscription fee automatically when your current subscription expires (they will say it helps u out by doing all the work) but really they just cant wait to get their hands on your money so be careful with this i always pay a subscription then cancel straight awa y so i get the month subscription then if i want to re seubscribe i can and they can do nothing about it but i havent used fling.com cos of so many bad reports

• St
    stephanie Aug 24, 2008

this is the site it lead me to i checked my account and the money was taken out twice

• Ac
    aceswild_30 Aug 27, 2008

i wish for you to cancel my account please. Ihave no furhter use for this site. thank you.

• Ca
    carolynkennedy Sep 01, 2008

please remove me from all the dating lines thank you

• Ro
    rokanje Sep 12, 2008

I want to delete my profile.

• Pi
    pitta ngethe Sep 23, 2008

applause

• Ni
    nicolas barghout Sep 26, 2008

delete my profile

• Uv
    uver Sep 26, 2008

where is the account delete page inside fling.com (every site have this option) in fling.com i can t find this where is it?

i want to delete my account i ve not given credit card number i signed in for i was curious i didn t even want to use fling where is the

account delete page? i m only 21 years i don t have a credit card and i used my e mail adress not the one of my family

so please delete my account because anyway u won t get a bank id to steal moneys (u don t have credit card number nor the email

adress of a person in posses of a credit card or bank id) from me because i don t even work ... Sorry was just curious

btw someone help me find the delete account page please

• Er
    Eric Barker Sep 30, 2008

I Have tried to login to your site what a waste of time no how many times you send me my password reminder it doesw not work

• Dz
    Dzukac Nov 17, 2008

I wish for you to cancel my account please. I have no furhter use for this site. Thanks.

Christopher Nov 17, 2008

I accidentally got on this website didn't mean to and i want it to be deleted!!!

antonio alejandro miranda Nov 24, 2008

please delete my accoung iu thought i was free but i dont
    wanna pay thank u

• Lu
    Luis T. Feb 05, 2009

I've been on Fling.com for years and I've never had a problem. They had a big problem with scammers at one point, but they have it under control now. If you have a problem with your account, you can just let an administrator now and they’ll take care of it.

• Se
    sexmachine16 Feb 25, 2009

i want my profile deleted now!!

josea74 Mar 10, 2009

i am registerthe fling .com but icant enter ther, because i forget the new proxy server number. I am working in oman ths is an arab country here the block this site can u send me the new proxy number to my email id
    [email protected]

mitchx007 Mar 18, 2009

i want my profile to be deleted and no more emails from fling...

• Xf
    xfilthygorgeousx Apr 24, 2009

delete my account now.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices