FlightHubunclear information regarding baggage fee

H Aug 11, 2018

This is regarding reservation: [protected]

I have talked to supervisors Stella, Ryan and Marie and have explained the situation regarding the baggage fee we were charged at the airport for our TAP air portugal flight on August 4th, 2018. According to my conversation with flight hub, we had purchsed a Classic Economy flight from Nice to Toronto. On the airline's website, it says each passenger can take one luggge as well as a carry on with them. However, we were asked to pay a fee upon arrival at the check-in counter at the airport. Flighthub provided false misleading information about our flight. We should not have paid for luggage according to the information we had from your representatives. I have voice recordings of my conversation with your representative (Maria) who informed me that we had a Classic Economy ticket.
Flight hub owes me and my husband 170 Euro. We were humiliated and embarassed in front of hundreds of people waiting behind us as we argued with the staff at check-in counter that our bags should be included in our flight. We ended up paying the baggage fee as we did not want to miss our flight. This is completely and utterly unacceptable. I have sent emails to both [protected]@flighthub.com and [protected]@flighthub.com and forwarded the recipet my husband recieved from the airline upon payment for the luggage.

I recieved a call from customer service and I spoke to Isabel on the phone who needed a pdf/jpeg reciept of our payment to proceed with resolving this issue. She said she would get back to me in 24-48 hours and will resolve this issue. It now has been more than 48 hours since this call and I have not recieved a call back . I have recorded conversation with these representatives will escalate this to the Ontario ministry of Governement and Consumer Services and will file a consumer complaint if I don't hear back promotly.