Having problems with Gta Travel?

Gta Travel reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 27, 2009. The latest review Sold Me a Room with Confirmation Which they NEVER Confirmed with the Actual HOTEL!! was posted on Jul 22, 2010. The latest complaint Booked unavailable room was resolved on Nov 18, 2009. Gta Travel has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 9 reviews. Gta Travel has resolved 7 complaints.

Gta Travel Customer Service Contacts

+41 443 252 111 (Switzerland)
+81 927 201 220 (Japan, Fukuoka)
+81 522 592 810 (Japan, Nagoya)
+81 66 459 340 (Japan, Osaka)
+81 357 918 300 (Japan, Tokyo)
+81 117 086 886 (Japan, Sapporo)
+65 63 377 081 (Singapore)
+82 221 706 433 (South Korea)
+66 26 546 000 (Thailand)
Ueberlandstrasse 360

Spain
Virgen De Los Peligros 3, 1st Floor, 28013 Madrid

China
• Room 1108-1115, Tower A, Gemdale Plaza, № 91 Jianguo Road, Beijing, 100022
• Room 801, 8/F, № 8 Linhezhong Road, HNA Tower, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, 515000
• 19/F, Xincheng Mansion, № 167 Jiangning Road, Jiang An District, Shanghai, 200041

Hong Kong
• Suite 3307-9, 33 F, Tower 1, 25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
• Unit 708A, 7th Floor, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon

India
• 5th Floor, Orchid Square, B-Block, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon, 122002, Haryana
• Ground Floor, Block B, Vatika Atrium, Golf Course Road, Sector - 53, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana
• 901, Dev Plaza, Opposite - Andheri Fire Brigade, S.V. Road (Andheri West), Mumbai 400058

Indonesia
21st Floor, Suite 2110, Gedung BRI 2,Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 44-46
Jakarta 10210, Indonesia

Japan
• 1-2-12 Tenjin 122 Building 6F Tenjin,Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 810-0001, Japan
• 4-2-29 Nagoya Hirokoji Place, 10F Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi
Aichi, 460-0008, Japan
• 1-5-16 Higobashi MID Building, 5F/6F Edobori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi
Osaka, 550-0002, Japan
• 5-9-11 Osaki MT Building 2F/3F, Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0001, Japan
• SK Bldg 8F, 2-34, Kita-7 Nishi-6, Kita-Ku, 060-0807 Sapporo, Japan

Taiwan
• 12F-1, № 87 Songjiang Road, 10486 Taipei, Taiwan
• Taipei 6F, № 176 Changchun Road, 10485 Taipei, Taiwan

Thailand
50 Tonson Building, Suite 201-207, Soi Tonson, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
• Dubai Media City, Villa 20, Boutique Offices, PO BOX 28352,
• Suite 116, 1st Floor, Oud Metha Building, Bur Dubai, P.O. Box 28352, Dubai

Brazil
Avenida Angelica 2530, Conjunto 52, Consolacao, Sao Paulo- SP, 01228-200

Gta Travel Complaints & Reviews

Gta Hotels — Sold Me a Room with Confirmation Which they NEVER Confirmed with the Actual HOTEL!!

They booked me a room, charged, and sent a confirmation for a room during one of SF's busiest weekends -...

Gta Hotels — Prepaid reservation not honored

I booked a room at Capital Hill Hotel and Suites in Ottawa for Friday May 28th, 2010 through GTA Hotels 1...

Ottawa

Gta HotelsBooked unavailable room

I booked a hotel room through this company for my parents who were vacationing in Auckland New Zealand. I had been searching for hours until I found the only room available throughout the entire city and booked it through GTA hotels. They CONFIRMED that the room was available (I called). I became suspicious after doing a google search I found out that a lot of people have had problems with them. So I call the hotel they claim to have reserved for me and it turns out not only am I not listed on the registry, that weekend has been fully reserved for the last two months! I canceled my booking and found a hotel a half hour from the city. If I hadn't done this google search my parents would have been SOL since there wasn't a single hotel available in the city that weekend.

Gtahotels.com Dec 07, 2009

Hi,

If you have been a genuine client of ours can you please let me have your Gtahotels.com booking tracking number? You are posting the same thread through numerous sites but unfortunately you are not letting me have the chance to look at your booking details and clarify the situation.

*** If you were a genuine client I will look forward to hearing from you***

[email protected]

GtahotelsStaff Nov 19, 2009

Thank you for your post which I have also responded to on TripAdvisor!

I wonder if you contacted us at the time so we could have assisted you? Can you please let me have your booking tracking number so I can make a follow up.

If you had made a booking with us and received your pre paid accommodation voucher then you would not have been left ‘without a place to sleep’ I can assure you so I am sorry to learn that you felt the need to cancel your booking.

As this may have been a hotel that we don’t have a direct contract with they would have been correct in saying that they don’t have a booking under the name Gtahotels. More often than not rooms are confirmed and held under an allotment number and not the guest’s name.

It is normal practice that names of guests are not forwarded to hotels until closer to the check in date. This does not mean that there is no booking for you, merely that the booking is confirmed under an allotment number.

Please allow me to look into your booking details

[email protected]

Gta HotelsNot given room I paid for

“If you decide to use this firm please be very careful when you complete the last part of their booking form (where you give additional information). Recently I made a booking with GTA Hotels for a 1 bedroom apartment in Reykjavik. I requested that the apartment had twin beds. However, when I arrived in Reykjavik it turned out that GTA Hotels had made a reservation for a twin bedded room. Luckily the hotel was able to supply me with a studio apartment. When I originally made the booking the 1 bedroom apartment was obviously more expensive than the studio apartment which I ended up staying in. Initially the firm said that I had booked a twin room and this was shown on my reservation slip. I did not book a twin room as I had only ever wanted to stay in an apartment! The reservation stated that I had booked into Fron Apartments. After much negotiation the firm did offer a 20 euro credit note but I requested this as a refund. GTA Hotels ARE REFUSING TO REFUND THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE between what I booked and paid for, the 1 bedroom apartment, and what I stayed in, the studio apartment. So again, I warn people who choose to use this firm (and I certainly will not be doing so again), to be vigilant when providing them with additional information. Alternatively, use a firm who is ABTA registered BECAUSE GTA HOTELS ARE NOT ABTA REGISTERED, (I wonder why not?).

Gtahotels.com — ripped off

My wife thought she got a great deal on an Orlando Hotel using gtahotels.com but when we checked in we...

Gtahotels.comCancelled after reserv. confirmed

Ater booking a trip to Hawaii for the end of March, 2017 through GTAHOTELS.com and receiving a confirmation and a voucher from them, and a confirmation from the ResortQuest Beach by e-mail, two weeks after I received by e-mail a cancellation notice from GTA. stating that my reservation was cancelled because there was no room available. It was a LIE because I received confirmation from the Resort. After telling them that they said it had been a computer glitch and they they were sorry and that I would be reimburse the money I had paid them. But nothing for my non-refundable flight expenses even if they were at fault. WHAT A REPUTABLE COMPANY WOULD DO THAT? Anyone thinking of booking a vacation anywhere, be aware of them because we were around 170 peoples that were SCAM once more. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Gtahotels.com Jul 24, 2010

Hi Marie

I should like to kindly point out that www.gtahotels.com is in no way connected with 1800hotels

Marie Deegan Jul 23, 2010

two weeks ago I booked a hotel through 18oohotels for two night stay in london. it then came about that this agency has seized trading due to legal issues, of which none of their customers were informed of until they checked their hotels. i rang my hotel and was told that it was in fact gtahotels.com that had made the booking for 1800hotels.com and that it was gtahotels.com who then cancelled by booking two days prior to arrival with full cost of stay taken from my credit card. I have tried on several occasions to seek assistance from gtahotels.com on the matter as they dealt directly with the hotel and it is only them that can help. I have rang numerous times to be switched from one member of staff to another, they confirmed all my details last week regarding the booking and now this week they are denying there ever was one...I have just gotten off the phone with them for the third time today in which the member of staff who i was told could help me in this case hung up when i was asking for assistance. For a world-wide company with apparent high standards i find the behaviour of their staff shocking.

• Ia
          Ian L. Ben May 19, 2010

I booked 4 nights at the Patagonia Vista Lodge in Bariloche Argentina from 24 Dec 2017, listed by Gta hotels as a 4star hotel. The establishment is NOT a hotel, but a self catering group ogf cottages. No reception desk, no dining room, no concierge etc. None of the facilities required for a 4 star hotel listing anywhere in the world. Accordingly, I did not take up the booking. After imediately lodging 3 complaints, and asking for my 700+euros deposit, back Gta hotels has refused to accept any responsibility for what to me was a blatent case of frauduent misrepresentation. I was going to sue them but the legal costs involved from South Africa has made this a non starter. The public must be warned to avoid them.

Ian Benfield

Gtahotels.com — Canceled reservation after full payment

Had gotten a week's worth of Hawaii hotel reservation for our anniversary. I get an email from them...

Gta Travel — Cancelation of agread contract

I booked a hotel for 13 nights in hawaii and after 2 weeks they send me a e - mail saying that there was a...

Gtahotels.com — hotel reservation

Canceled our reservation without accomodating us at an other hotel after our full payment was made on our...