Flagstar Mortgagefha loan

Flagstar mortgage is a garbage company. I flip homes in Illinois and have done over 40 in the past few years. My properties always appraise, pass all inspections, etc.. I recently was in the process of selling a property to a buyer who was using Flagstar. On 4 separate occasions, closing were scheduled only to be postponed by Flagstar the day before!!! I had 4 offers on this property within the first week, all with closing within 30-45 days. I made the huge mistake of going with the buyer using Flagstar. This property still has not closed two months later. I am now putting the property back on the market due to Flagstar's incompetence and starting over. All of my other buyers have bought other homes now. Sellers and Buyers beware!! Do not use this company to finance your real estate deals!!!