The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fitness 19 — do not sign up. worst gym ever
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband and i were fitness 19 members for about a year. 6 months ago are son became increasingly sick and due to outstanding and overwhelming hospitals bills we were no longer able to pay for many things including our gym membership. I sent a letter to fitness 19 in july to cancel our membership. They called me in august saying they never received it and that i had to pay for that month. I refused and sent another letter stating it was my 2nd attempt to cancel. They are now charging me for two months. I explained to the manager chris our situation in tears and he could care less. There is no corporate number if you have problems like this you are just on your own. DONT SIGN UP. Even with a medical emergency they refuse to care!
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund
- Fitness 19 - employment
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices
- Fitness 19 Chino CA - unauthorized charges, bad customer service
- Fitness 19 - membership scam
- Fitness 19 - will not refund even when services have not be received
- Fitness 19 - incorrect cancelation
- Fitness 19 - dishonest!