First National Collection Bureau, LLCsettlement letter

M

I received a letter from this company offering a settlement for a debt that was suppose tobe my husbands. I requested the original contract and the date it was open but they did not seem to want to send that to me. Tonight A call came intomy home from someone named Manual and my daughter got the call. She took a message and this Manual gave her the information that he was from a collection agency and he had the info I was requesting andleft a number to call him back. I called him back and beleive it or not he was not available to talk to me. He knew he was wrong leaving that kind of message with my daughter and really wrong when he gave me all the information last time on the phone and I told him my husband and I were divorced. He knew it before all the private information was given to me. Now I will be turning them in for this.