First Datayou name it they did it. falsified contract

First of all, I would like to say, this company is the biggest joke I have ever had the total displeasure of dealing with. They need to have their business license revoked and taken to court for breach of contract. The insanity of leasing a 250.00 peace of equipment (which most credit card company's give to you) for 17, 000.00! Yes that's right. The salesman, a loosely modified term here, for con artist; had an employee who no longer works for me, sign us up for what appeared to be a good deal. Or so, their sales representative stated. She signed for the lease and when she no longer worked for me they would not talk to me. After 6 months of no payment they decided to talk to me. Odd to say the least. Then when I question why to anything, they become belligerent, there voices raise, they become very discourteous and then hang up on me. What kind of customer service does that??????? That is nowhere near customer service. That tells me that they do not have proper training and seem to have been acting like this to more than just me. I have never been talked to, in my 25 years of business, like that. This company is conniving and not worth a cent. Also, on top of the already ridiculous lease, they for no apparent reason increased the lease. Its a lease, its not suppose to change. Its a fixed rate for a fixed amount of time. Absolutely malicious! Stay away from this so called business.

• Wi
    William DuBois Jun 24, 2013

I have a well documented set of proof regarding the run around given to me via snake tactics for sale and taking money from my bank account. I have recorded calls from several first data workers as well as notes on conversations. For these items feel free to call me.

• Sc
    sceptical1 Feb 08, 2013

I got a very similar call from Natasha left on our voicemail. The message said some thing about our company's "risk matrix score". Im not even going to call them back.

• Ms
    mshepcomm Jan 11, 2013

I was contacted by "First Data Private Client Services" who left a voice mail for me on my office phone. I just got off the phone with these frauds and it quickly became obvious it was a scam!!
    I did a Google search for First Data Private Client Services, and found no reference to that name at all. The rep on the phone pointed me to www.gopcmg.com. When I started to ask further questions of Natasha about who they are, a supervisor came on the call, told me she was not going to sit there and take the 3rd degree from me and promptly hung up.
    When I called back, she told me to "quit your whining and get your mama's KITTY out of your mouth", and then hung up again. I tried calling the phone number on the gopcmg.com website, and found it to be disconnected.

• Mb
    mborrego Dec 04, 2012

Same thing just happened to me. I hung up.Thanks for posting this blog.

Jasonpeek84 Dec 04, 2012

This lady called my location and told my staff that my visa and master card merchant accoutn was flagged... so naturally i called with concern to findout what had happen, and this lady Paula Hudson said she was from First Data Customer Service... and that we where flag... she gave me some referance number #[protected]... it was a total scam she tryed getting my statments from me and saling there merchant services.

• Mt
    mtmin42 Jul 27, 2012

Hi!

If you want to reputable cc processing service, please contact me. Merchant e-Solutions was just bought for 687 million dollars by Cielo which is a multi-billion dollar company. We have 24 hour service, competitive rates, and knowledgeable staff. Please contact me for more info.

Merchant e-Solutions is committed to serving merchants in any industry, whether you manage a start-up e-commerce website or a large nonprofit organization. No matter what your business needs, we have the right merchant credit card processing solution for you, in addition to a secure payment gateway that eliminates third-party companies. Contact me, and I will work closely with you to identify the credit card processing services that best match your business, implement these solutions seamlessly into your current business process, and provide customer support 24/7. With Merchant e-Solutions, you have access to all the resources and products you need to start saving and achieve your business goals.

When you partner with Merchant e-Solutions, you receive high levels of service and security from a credit card processing company that knows the payment industry inside and out. From e-commerce payment gateways to retail and restaurant solutions, business-to-business processing capabilities to electronic invoicing, we offer cost-effective merchant credit card processing services that are fast, secure and easy to integrate. Need help getting your small business up and running smoothly? Looking to switch credit card processors due to cost and security? Our extensive experience and expertise helps you get the lowest rates, so that you can save money while safely accepting all major credit cards and debit cards for increased profits and improved business.

Hope to hear from you!

Tasha
    tpri[email protected]

• Lu
    Lulu13 May 10, 2012

First data. RIP OFF artists. Tried to cancel my contract early because of slow business. Two months ago when I asked how much to cancel I was told $160.00 plus $30.00. Now when it comes to do it they told me $350.00 plus $30.00 because they added on another fee for not using it enough. What the @$&? What good is a contract if they dont go by it. Im so amgry. I dont understand why they get away with this

• Wi
    william haas Feb 13, 2011

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL CHARGE YOU HEFTY FEES THAT THEY TAKE DIRECTLY OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THEY ESSENTIALLY ARE A COMPANY THAT WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. STAY AWAY!!!

LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER COMPLAINTS. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL IN THEIR BEHAVIOR.

• Be
    been there and done that Jun 30, 2010

Unbelievable, these ###ers get away with down right stealing!
    DO NOT give them your processing business.
    DO NOT believe anything they tell you, and they WILL charge you at will, whatever and whenever they want to.
    I guarantee you WILL be sorry.

• Fi
    firstdatascam Mar 08, 2010

We had the same experience. Go to this twitter link and retweet our post. We will let everyone know about their practices.

• St
    Starcatcher555 Mar 06, 2010

First Data has absolutely outrageous fees. They are criminal in what they charge. I have paid more in a year in fees than I have collected in sales.

No one should EVER use First Data.

BEWARE!! This is fraud!!!