First Abudhabi Bank (FAB)no response on customer care number + emails

J Jan 15, 2019

I have been trying to call on customer care number (600 525500) FAB more than 6 times every time it made me wait till 45 minutes and still no answer and forced me to cut the line. In other way I can say no one is responding the call. even I write email @ [email protected] and no response. Kindly advise how I can reach to customer service to clear my credit card issue as at branch they don't entertain me on credit card issue.

thanks

Anjieeeeee Oct 02, 2019

Same experience. Call until you run out of credit.

• Ji
    Jibin Issac Oct 07, 2019

I have also the same problem.. many times I tried to call the customer care.. from yesterday morning to till now I tried. the same message, all agents are busy.. I think they know the issue, why we are calling, , may be if there is any cancellation of the credit card they will Mark / Notice the mobile or credit card number. purposely they will not attend the call..

• Ka
    Katy Kat Apr 24, 2020

No help from customer service, tried to withdraw money abroad from atm, money wasn’t given to me but bank deducted 5k aed from me!ive been calling them asking to sort this out, they promised to send me customer dispute form and four days later I haven’t heard from them !
    What can I do about that?FAB just don’t care

Jamboree123 Sep 28, 2020

@Katy Kat Yes.. all the same with me. visited the branch but an agent faced me to discuss and settle but it ends up grabbed and toring the documents infront of me as I would like to take copies of what I am signing for. and another agent came to assuming he’s a manager at seemingly nice and I let to sign all the documents. sept 15 that time when I visited, now its sept 29 and nothing happened. everyday to keep on following up but nothing happened. and another statement come and still not fixed.. seems everyone wants to close account with fab and trying hard to keep them.. what a shame..

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices