First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — amount blocked in my account without any reason
I had done a online account transfer from Mashreq bank to Fab account on 15th sept 2019 ...amount was 3000 aed. Mashreq bank has confirmed that the transfer was successful however the amount shows as blocked in fab account. I have been following up with fab for 3 weeks now but no one cares. My fab account nbr is [protected].
This is illegal. The bank cannot block my money without any valid reason. Please help
More First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Abudhabi Bank (FAB) - no response on customer care number + emails 
- First Abu Dhabi Bank - salary was on hold although payment of loan had been done 
- First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - credit card
- First Abudhabi Bank - ecib clearance & clearance letter
- First Abudhabi Bank - service
- First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - call centre service
- First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - fraud transaction on my credit card on 13th june - ajay john.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - credit card balance discrepancy
- First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - money withdrawals from my account without my knowledge by the bank
- First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - credit card - rectification of wrong transaction