Fingerhutthey sell crap jewelry

Wedding set bought in Nov 07, started wearing in Dec 07. In May the diamond tier fell off, had it repaired myself. In June the band broke in two. I called to try and exchange it, they tell me there is only a 30 day return policy. I told her since I didn't want a credit, I only wanted to exchange it, they should extend the policy due to the item being jewelry (14K Jewelry!!). They refused. That's crap when it comes to jewelry, they should last longer 6months. They refuse to work anything out. I will never do business with them again. Worst company, worst policies, crappy merchandise!