The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Festiva Resorts — promotion fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Festiva Resorts just moved their sales office to New Orleans and they are using a fraudulent scam to bate consumers to their dispicable sales pitch. They retain a company called SMG doing business as awards claim center. The telemarketer specifically told me on the phone I would have a one in three chance to win a grand prize of either a new 2009 Ford Explorer or $25, 000.00 cash at my option. I recorded the conversation. After she set up an appointment during hours in which the Festiva sales office was closed, she called back and re-assured the specifics of the promotion and rescheduled an appointment. Once I sat through their shameful sales pitch, they never honored the promotion that they described in detail. I am filing with Louisiana Attorney General and the N.O. District Attorney for violating Louisiana Consumer Protection Act and False Advertising Law. This company is also charging little old people almost 16% interest to finance $30, 000.00 packages. Their whole business model is shameful and disgusting. I look forward to doing everything I can to shut them down or get them out if my town.
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - never able to use
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts: charleston, south carolina
- Festiva Resorts-Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East - fradulent advertising and purchasing
- Festiva Resorts & Hospitality - fees & interest
- Festiva Resorts - liars
- Festiva/Peppertree - many issues
- Festiva Resorts - absolute scam!