FedExDriver not picking up package and inept customer representatives

R Feb 17, 2021

Good evening,

I am not sure what the issue with picking up packages in today's climate. I have spoken with numerous customer service representatives and Managers and it all resulted with the same outcome, my package has not been picked up. All your customer services representatives and Managers seem to be clueless and repeat the same mantra, "it will be picked up by 8pm". Also, there is no follow through on their part but they all remind you to take the survey after the call. I am now scheduling my fifth pick - up. This package contains medical equipment that I am supposed to return to the doctor's office and it has a $5000.00 price tag if I do not return it in a timely manner. Not that you care, I just wanted you to know why I am so stressed by this lack of responsibility. I always thought Fed Ex was a respectable and reliable company. Molly, Carlos, Ralph, David and Ernest to name a few. Imagine going through a crazy automated system (and hoping it does not disconnect the call) to get to an actual person only to have said person give you false information and the party line. Your drivers turned this simple process of picking-up a package into an anxiety ridden and maddening experience.

There is a section that ask, desired outcome. That's a joke because you are not going to take any action, just chalk it up to another irate customer in the middle of a pandemic.

Rhonda Hackshaw