FashionNovano shipping info, no refund after ten days

V Oct 29, 2018

I've already gone ahead and submitted a fraudulent vendor complaint with my bank, but after calling Fashion Nova SEVERAL and emailing SEVERAL times with NO response, I'm utilizing any outlet possible to get their attention because it's been so ridiculous. I ordered three items online and spent about 90$ Canadian on some items. Got an email saying I'd hear back shortly about shipping. A WEEK goes by and I hear nothing. I then decide to email about the package, and got the only response I've received from them about all of this, but a representative name Kevan who informed me that it takes almost a week sometimes to get shipping info. Ok fine, there's a big sale on their site I decided to just go with it. About a day after that, I get an email from them that says that their warehouses are behind but if I don't get any shipping info after 10 days I will receive an automatic refund. On day 11 after getting no email saying it's shipped I click the cancel order link in the email I received a week before. Guess what? It's now been three weeks since I got that email and cancelled. And spoke to a representative. I've sent four other emails to them, I've called and now I'm posting on here. I've now made a fraudulent claim with my bank, who has all the information pertaining to the communication between myself and Fashion Nova. I'm really disappointed and will be telling my friends about this. The worst online shopping experience I've ever had.