Farm Bureau Insurance CoJeremy Van Curen

One of Farm Bureau's insureds made a left turn in front of my daughter causing her to broadside his vehicle. He was cited for failure to yield. There was a witness. That was 3 weeks ago, Oct 12, 2009. The adjuster, Jeremy VanCuren, keeps dragging his feet on settling the claim. He has twice told me that he was going to the salvage yard to look at the car - as of yet he hasn't done it. He won't approve a rental and he never calls me when he says that he will call. As of yet, we still do not have vehicle to drive and can't get any where with this agent. In fact, as of last Wed he had not even got the police report yet. My daughter offered to being him a copy of the one that we had. He declined the offer. He doesn't want to settle - I guess he thinks that if he just keeps dragging his feet we will get tired and just settle. All he is doing is making me mad - I'm thinking of getting an attorney.

• Ki
    kimberly cash Oct 31, 2009

If i were you i would'nt waite another day on this guy. if you get an attorny you can make this guy pay for it as well as a rental car that you can get on your own because of his neglect!!! don't settle let your lawyer do it for you at the other guys expense!!!

• Lr
    LRanes Feb 04, 2010

I Have Oklahoma Farm Bureau and have had them for 10 years without a claim. I have replacement on my house. During this Ice Storm of Feb. 2010, they informed me that my replacement does not count on this claim and they will only pay me 2500.00 with a 500.00 dedcuctable, leaving me $2000.00 to pay for a claim of burned up appliances and televisions and a furnace, which adds up to over $8 to $9, 000.00. I have 3 cars and 2 homes insured with this company. I have contaced "IN YOUR CORNER" channel 4 about this and I'm hoping to get it on television how OKLAHOMA FARM BUREAU TREATS IT'S CUSTOMERS TERRIBLY. THE ADJUSTOR ACTUALLLY TOLD ME THAT BY SHORTHING OUT MY APPLIANCES DURING THIS ICE/'SNOW STORM WITH A GENERATOR BY ACCIDENTALLY CROSSING THE WIRES WAS NOTHING BUT NEGLIANCE ON MY PART AND THEY WON'T PAY FOR THINGS JUST BECAUSE I WAS BEING STUPID...

PLEASE CONTACT IN YOUR CORNER AND TELL THEM YOUR STORY. MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE OR AT LEAST WARN OTHERS ABOUT THIS COMPANY.