Farfetch — returns
I have used Farfetch a couple of times and it was OK. My last order was a leather jacket which, unfortunately, was small sized. I requested a return, sent the jacket back, it was delivered to Farfetch and signed on March 5. Since then I haven't got neither a reply from the Farfetch team confirming receiving my return, nor the refund.
Moreover, Farfetch doesn't send the return documents with your order, you have to request a return first and then you are emailed the necessary docs.
The thing is they email you the docs after a long period of time which is crucial because to return the item you have 14 days at your disposal.
And if it takes a week or more to get all the necessary docs to send a return, the chances the item reaches Farfetch are very small.
I think they do it to avoid refunds.
More Farfetch Complaints & Reviews
- Farfetch.com - they do not honor what they've put up on their website and neither do their suppliers 
- Farfetch - counterfeit products - boutique verified
- Farfetch.com - they took some large sums of money from my bank account and I haven't even ordered anything from them 
- Farfetch - order cancellation and not refunding money
- Farfetch.com - clarification from the ceo 
- Farfetch - I'm very disappointed with farfetch
- Farfetch - wrong size
- Farfetch.com - the shoes do not fit
- Farfetch.com - would never recommend them to a friend
- Farfetch - fraud