Farfetchreturns

I have used Farfetch a couple of times and it was OK. My last order was a leather jacket which, unfortunately, was small sized. I requested a return, sent the jacket back, it was delivered to Farfetch and signed on March 5. Since then I haven't got neither a reply from the Farfetch team confirming receiving my return, nor the refund.
Moreover, Farfetch doesn't send the return documents with your order, you have to request a return first and then you are emailed the necessary docs.
The thing is they email you the docs after a long period of time which is crucial because to return the item you have 14 days at your disposal.
And if it takes a week or more to get all the necessary docs to send a return, the chances the item reaches Farfetch are very small.
I think they do it to avoid refunds.

Farfetch

An
Apr 03, 2019

Comments

• Na
      Sep 07, 2019

I am in a similar no refund situation. I have followed the instructions for return pied-a-lettre and their boutique claims the products arrived without the Farfetch tag and with dirt stains, suggesting somehow that I actually wore the items and then returned them (not the case at all). They did not report this immediately, I received no email confirmation that the products were received (as ALL other shops do), only when I asked 2 weeks later about it and the refund they came up with these allegations. So I am basically at a loss of -1140 EUR.

After reading all these complaints from customers I really, really think we need to start some sort of class action against this fraud of a company. This is structurally happening over and over again, unfortunately most buyers only check reviews after having ordered with Farfetch...since it is a big online platform, nobody would imagine it's such a joke. This needs to stop.