Farfetchwrong size

K

I decided to order from Farfetch and that was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I wanted to buy a sweatshirt from them but wasn't sure about the size so I contacted their customer service and their rep helped me to make my order. When I received the sweatshirt it was way too small! I went back to Farfetch website and contacted their support service and they refused to help me and said that I picked the wrong size myself. I want to get my money back and if they will not refund me I will hire a lawyer! Terrible site and service!