FarfetchOrder number brh114504537

Y Jul 21, 2020

I purchased a Jacquemus bag from Farfetch for $294 Canadian dollars on may 27th 2020, and I received the package on June 18, 2020(see attachment). I did not like the bag, I printed the DHL returned label (provided by Farfetch, and I returned the bag the next day on June 19, 2020 (see attachment which I highlighted the DHL delivery in my call list). It was a home pick up around 1pm in the afternoon. I though this process went smoothly until on June 30, 2020. I checked my return status for this bag, and my return was declined. I called Farfetch right away, and they was very fast reacting, but 15 days later, Farfetch told me they couldn't find the item because the shipment company had no record on the return item, so I have to take this lost myself(see the attachment). I am quite disappointed. I don't have the returned item with me but I have to pay for the full lost of someone else mistake!!!This is none sense! I want my money back!

• Pb
    Pb88 Nov 25, 2020

Yes, same situation happened to me too! This company cannot be allowed to do this repeatedly to honest customers!