Fantastic Samsthe manager simply refused to refund my money

S

I have done home perms my whole life. The week before Christmas I decided to "pamper myself" and get a professional perm. I told the stylist in Shiloh, IL only two things: "My hair takes curl very easily" AND "My hair has to stay one length from the top to the back because I had radiation therapy (cancer treatment) 25 years ago and the hair doesn't grow on the back of my head/neck."

When I got done with the perm, she cut tons of hair because the ends of my hair didn't take the perm and were completely straight.

She did cut the hair into layers, even though I had stated that I didn't want it cut.

Today I went back to show them how fried/awful my hair looks. They refused to refund my money ($65) and offered to give me a "conditioning treatment."

I told them I didn't want them to do anything else to my hair. That I had to wear a Santa hat the whole week of Christmas -- and that my hair is the laughing stock of my family.

The manager simply refused to refund my money.

I WANT A REFUND! -- and I will never return to Fantastic Sams . AND I don't have to tell people how bad it is -- they just look at my hair. My hair has not been this short since I had chemo and radiation. It will be 6 months before I can even try to curl it.

BAD, BAD job. I would like a REFUND. I would be happy to send photos to the corporate office of "before" and "after."

• Fa
    Fantastic Sams Guest Service May 17, 2010

Good Day,
    I am so sorry to hear of your experience at one of our Illinois salons. I will forward your comment to the regional office in Kansas that oversees that particular salon, and ask that someone follow up with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, would like to submit more comments, or need more assistance please email:

[email protected]