Family Dollar Storesstore manager

J Jul 04, 2019 Review updated:

The store manager Antionette at the Banning family dollar location was very rude (1481 W Ramsey St
Banning, CA 92220 United States). She didn't acknowledge any customers in the store and when she was ringing up customers was sighing and rolling her eyes. I placed my money on the counter as I do at all stores and she threw my change back. The customer behind me said oh I guess you didn't want to come to work today. Her response was not when I have rude customers. I said ma'am how am I being rude. She said money goes in my hand not the counter so if you want to be rude I'll be rude. The customer behind me said I don't feel like she did anything wrong and she said well I do so I treat people how I want. I told her I would be reported the situation and she said go ahead.

• Th
    TheManager Jul 04, 2019

Put money on hands, not on the counter you rude jerk. You must have never worked behind a register.

• SubSquirrel Jul 04, 2019

Putting money on the counter is rude. Hand it to someone as they do when giving you change. Give her a break for having a bad day.